The Official Jersey Shore Italy Season 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #681
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2425 2425
 Jacc Blacc said:
its funny how Vinny wants mike gone.......who remebers season 1 when Vinny didnt even speak, and then season 2 that n*gga jumped in and became mike and vinnys sidekick.......now vinny...the least marketable n*gga on the show wants Mike gone.......if it wasnt for mike all of them would still be getting paid peanuts..........mike runs the house, he runs the show.......who else runs it?????

hope next season is the last because the show is losing steam, seems more fake every year, the 1st and 2nd season were dope as fukk though
If you think about it, them n*ggas really don't like each other. It probably has something to do with Vinny hooking up with Mike's sister on the first season
 6 years ago '06        #682
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$35,309 | Props total: 18240 18240
 NBA Brawler said:
If you think about it, them n*ggas really don't like each other. It probably has something to do with Vinny hooking up with Mike's sister on the first season
yeah and i found it odd that none of them two are following eachother on twitter
 6 years ago '05        #683
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
vinny needs to fall back . dude is acting like what he says matters. plain and simple mike IS THE SHOW he is the reason the show took off like it did and he is the reason why they getting 100k a show.

vinny is wackest dude on the show and for him to say mike get of the show smh n*gga plz . dude is star of the show and they hating hard on mike this year show is fu*king weak man. the sh*t they build this season around is fu*king boring
 6 years ago '08        #684
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
vinny needs to fall back . dude is acting like what he says matters. plain and simple mike IS THE SHOW he is the reason the show took off like it did and he is the reason why they getting 100k a show.

vinny is wackest dude on the show and for him to say mike get of the show smh n*gga plz . dude is star of the show and they hating hard on mike this year show is fu*king weak man. the sh*t they build this season around is fu*king boring
i dont give a sh*t bout mike and honestly i started watching when i seen in the ny post that this episode was on

just kept watchin cuz when im high watchin them be clowns is kinda funny
 6 years ago '04        #685
space
space
 GUNIT-FINEST said:

It's already been said that the reason the show took off is because of this

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 10-17-2011 at 09:27 AM..
 10-19-2011, 10:03 PM         #686
StarVega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
After watching deleted clips from this season on my job's website DISHonline.com I've decided that what the show needs is some new cast members. The Situation definitely made the show in the beginning, and going to Italy was something different, but now they need to step it up a bit more.
 6 years ago '05        #687
Switchc2390 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,981 | Props total: 3262 3262
 Dextromethorphan said:
He does him because he really doesn't have a personality other then making loud noises
How doesn't he have a personality? Dudes quirky, but at the same time keeps it real. One of the people on this show I don't mind.
 6 years ago '11        #688
dom 30 heat pts30
space
space
space
$8,349 | Props total: 204 204
 chctynig2804 said:
Snooki is making this show unwatchable for me...ive pretty much had enough of watching her ignorance each episode...all i can think is how lucky her and deena are to have landed this show because they clearly would be doing nothing with their lives without this show...they both are jus sloppy, dumb and lazy lol
I agree wit u 100% there is NOTHING GOOD about Snooki. She's sloppy as hell, whats really fu*ked up is that she doesn't get IT. Snooki doesn't realize that people arent laughing wit her but at her, that whole "she's short and cute and loveable" act is dead. This is a fu*ked up thing to say but fu*k it, the way this bi*ch has been carrying herself lately getting drunk, fallin down, cheating on her boyfriend, saying she wanna suck dudes d!ck on tv, car crash, showing her v*gina, just everything makes her getting punched seem NOT THAT BAD. One more thing where the fu*k is her father at, in all of this? Somebody needs to tell that mothafuka "YOU FAILED AS A FATHER, REAL BAD"
 6 years ago '05        #689
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21061 21061
 StarVega said:
After watching deleted clips from this season on my job's website DISHonline.com I've decided that what the show needs is some new cast members. The Situation definitely made the show in the beginning, and going to Italy was something different, but now they need to step it up a bit more.
They already pretty much confirmed that they're recasting after Season 5 in Jersey, I believe.
 6 years ago '10        #690
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Switchc2390 said:
How doesn't he have a personality? Dudes quirky, but at the same time keeps it real. One of the people on this show I don't mind.
He doesn't get involved because he doesn't have the mental capacity to think longer then 5 minutes.
 6 years ago '05        #691
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
He doesn't get involved because he doesn't have the mental capacity to think longer then 5 minutes.

Sadly enough, he's probably one of the more intelligent ones in the house, outside of Vinny and Jen, I'd say.
 6 years ago '10        #692
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 DJ Krayzie said:

Sadly enough, he's probably one of the more intelligent ones in the house, outside of Vinny and Jen, I'd say.
mehhhhh it's like picking the smartest kid out of the special ed class.
 6 years ago '04        #693
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
They already pretty much confirmed that they're recasting after Season 5 in Jersey, I believe.
No they aren't. They shot down those rumors of recasting as soon as they started.

6 years ago '10        #694
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Jacc Blacc said:
its funny how Vinny wants mike gone.......who remebers season 1 when Vinny didnt even speak, and then season 2 that n*gga jumped in and became mike and vinnys sidekick.......now vinny...the least marketable n*gga on the show wants Mike gone.......if it wasnt for mike all of them would still be getting paid peanuts..........mike runs the house, he runs the show.......who else runs it?????

hope next season is the last because the show is losing steam, seems more fake every year, the 1st and 2nd season were dope as fukk though
Man, why you keep saying n*gga? I really don't get this sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #695
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,956 | Props total: 10881 10881
 DominationCM said:
I agree wit u 100% there is NOTHING GOOD about Snooki. She's sloppy as hell, whats really fu*ked up is that she doesn't get IT. Snooki doesn't realize that people arent laughing wit her but at her, that whole "she's short and cute and loveable" act is dead. This is a fu*ked up thing to say but fu*k it, the way this bi*ch has been carrying herself lately getting drunk, fallin down, cheating on her boyfriend, saying she wanna suck dudes d!ck on tv, car crash, showing her v*gina, just everything makes her getting punched seem NOT THAT BAD. One more thing where the fu*k is her father at, in all of this? Somebody needs to tell that mothafuka "YOU FAILED AS A FATHER, REAL BAD"
very very harsh but I agree. Snooki is fu*kin obnoxious and beyond stupid. I don't see how can any man see her as GF material yet alone Mike having a crush on her and wanting her is way beyond me. Snooki is a fu*kin hoe plain and simple and deserves no fu*kin respect. The bi*ch is trash!!
 6 years ago '09        #696
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,311 | Props total: 7967 7967
i wonder if the rumors that vinny walked out and then 2 weeks later mike walked out during season 5 production.......they're both under contract so i dont see how thats possible.......

i hope season 5 is the last season...sh*t is becoming so weak, i liked the show better back when paulie and mike were doing their thang.......snooki wasnt acting like a diva........vinny was the quiet little bi*ch he should be.....and sammi and ron were f!ghting
 6 years ago '05        #697
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
i wonder if the rumors that vinny walked out and then 2 weeks later mike walked out during season 5 production.......they're both under contract so i dont see how thats possible.......

i hope season 5 is the last season...sh*t is becoming so weak, i liked the show better back when paulie and mike were doing their thang.......snooki wasnt acting like a diva........vinny was the quiet little bi*ch he should be.....and sammi and ron were f!ghting
Pretty sure it was true, but I know Vinny ended up coming back soon after, I think Mike did too? People have left previously and had some cameras around for a bit and ended up coming back (Sammi for one)

Season 5 sounds like it should be good though in the drama aspect.
 6 years ago '05        #698
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 DJ Krayzie said:
Pretty sure it was true, but I know Vinny ended up coming back soon after, I think Mike did too? People have left previously and had some cameras around for a bit and ended up coming back (Sammi for one)

Season 5 sounds like it should be good though in the drama aspect.
real sh*t season 5 is looking like it could be best yet from a drama stand point.'

they got alot of directions they can go plus they are back at sea side. But the fact

that they are huge superstars does change the show some what. idk i hope 5 is dope cause 4

i was most hype about was the worst maybe i expected to much but huge drop off.
 6 years ago '09        #699
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
this season was the worst

hate this show now

they couldnt bag no bi*ches
 6 years ago '10        #700
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 FappingFapstar said:
this season was the worst

hate this show now

they couldnt bag no bi*ches
But Mike could

Nah seriously you're right, I didn't want to admit it at first but this season is pretty bad compared to the previous ones.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy