The Official Jersey Shore Italy Season 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
154 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
99 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #661
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,446 | Props total: 5553 5553
without mike this show will flop more.

this show is a.ss cause none of them gettin laid boys or girls.

vinny last season aint wanna fu*k snooki but this season since he cant get pus*y in italy he settled for snooki.

pauly just a g all around, he not getting much play but wont setle for deena brolic self.

mike is the only one that bagged a smut this season, makes the most money, and keeps it real whether he starting trouble or not.
 6 years ago '10        #662
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 1658 1658
Without Mike this show would be wack. Hate him all you want, but the drama that he starts is what makes the show get all the ratings and keeps people talking. You really think if Mike didn't do half the sh*t he did that they would still have a show? Let's be real. You can't have a show like this with no drama. Would you watch the show just to see people laughing, hanging out and having a good time? The fu*k would that be?
 6 years ago '04        #663
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2424 2424
Show was better when Angelina was on it. The first 2 seasons>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '08        #664
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
show is gettin wack

but paulie was k!llin me with how bad he doesnt wanna fu*k that trash bag cant blame him
 6 years ago '05        #665
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,904 | Props total: 21021 21021
 moe4484 said:
damn is kinda fu*ked up how they all turnin on Mike. I wonder if deep down some of them are jealous cause hes got the most bread
Really? That's the reason why'd they be hating? Dude is nothing but a problem-maker constantly. He's done practically everyone in the house wrong at one point or another, and they finally caught onto it. I really doubt it has anything to do with money, all these mother fu*kers are banking major dough.

On the real though, I quite enjoyed this episode (finally, after the last few weeks, practically the whole season). It was funny as fu*k to see them get sh*tted on by the entire Italian club scene. It was only a matter of time before someone put them in their place and made them know that Italy wanted nothing to do with them being there. Also, Sam is s3xy as fu*k when she's actually being a cool chick and not being a complete bi*ch

Not sure why all these people are saying the show would flop without Mike. Show's all about Vinnie and Pauly for me, those dudes are mad jokes all day long. I don't think anyone in their right mind even cares about Mike anymore, the drama (at least for me) is getting on my last nerve. I'd rather watch it without him and just watch it for the funny sh*t.

Edit: Plus, after this past year or so, I'd be willing to bet Mike will be completely out of the game after the next season. They're recasting, and no one gives a fu*k about him anymore. I haven't seen him with any sponsorships (although I've seen Ronnie, Pauly, Vinnie and Snooki with some). Dude embarrassed himself at the Donald Trump roast. It's apparent dude is a bum now. His 15 minutes are finished.

Last edited by Krazie; 10-15-2011 at 12:23 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #666
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,433 | Props total: 2391 2391
 NBA Brawler said:
Show was better when Angelina was on it. The first 2 seasons>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #667
A-N-D-1 177 heat pts177
space
space
$4,743 | Props total: 1011 1011
Situation, Snooki, and Pauly D are the only characters that are Marketable. Possibly Vinny an J Woww. But nobody is rushing to put Sammi and Ronnie lame a.ss as a guest star..

If J Woww get off her boyfriend she can go make some money...
 6 years ago '10        #668
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,887 | Props total: 21128 21128
 LowaEastSide5 said:
They hating on mike cause he makes the most money out of them lol

And yeah this season was the worst by far
 infam0uskills said:
without mike this show will flop more.

this show is a.ss cause none of them gettin laid boys or girls.

vinny last season aint wanna fu*k snooki but this season since he cant get pus*y in italy he settled for snooki.

pauly just a g all around, he not getting much play but wont setle for deena brolic self.

mike is the only one that bagged a smut this season, makes the most money, and keeps it real whether he starting trouble or not.
 SpazzOut said:
Without Mike this show would be wack. Hate him all you want, but the drama that he starts is what makes the show get all the ratings and keeps people talking. You really think if Mike didn't do half the sh*t he did that they would still have a show? Let's be real. You can't have a show like this with no drama. Would you watch the show just to see people laughing, hanging out and having a good time? The fu*k would that be?

And this is exactly why I fu*k with Mike. He knows what he's doing, I mean hell did nobody hear when he said "I guess I'll be the bad guy" at the end of the episode? He's a douche-bag but he doesn't care that he's a douche-bag If my other cast-mate was bringing in the most revenue I would be jealous too

Mike>>>>>
 6 years ago '07        #669
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
$8,661 | Props total: 1132 1132
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

And this is exactly why I fu*k with Mike. He knows what he's doing, I mean hell did nobody hear when he said "I guess I'll be the bad guy" at the end of the episode? He's a douche-bag but he doesn't care that he's a douche-bag If my other cast-mate was bringing in the most revenue I would be jealous too

Mike>>>>>
Exactly, a few people actually understand this show is based on drama either scripted or real but it needs drama. And he has the most bread by a longshot but outside of that if he went home people would be really pissed if they had to watch the meatballs and sam and ronni non stop. Hell even vinny and pauly are funny but they not baggin hoes this season and mike has so why hate him
 6 years ago '04        #670
space
space
 moe4484 said:
Hell even vinny and pauly are funny but they not baggin hoes this season and mike has so why hate him
Because he a bi*ch
 6 years ago '07        #671
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Because he a bi*ch
I feel you, but arent they all bi*ches really?
 6 years ago '04        #672
space
space
 moe4484 said:
I feel you, but arent they all bi*ches really?
Yeah but dude is like 29 or 30. You'd think a grown man would be past all that gossiping and instigating drama. Look at Pauly, he's the oldest one there (he's 30 or 31) and probably the most laid back dude there. Stays away from the bullsh*t and just does him.

Like I said before, the show was better with Angelina. At least her & Mike going back and forth was funny. This whole Mike/Snooki/Jionni sh*t is fu*king annoying.
 6 years ago '04        #673
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
Snooki is making this show unwatchable for me...ive pretty much had enough of watching her ignorance each episode...all i can think is how lucky her and deena are to have landed this show because they clearly would be doing nothing with their lives without this show...they both are jus sloppy, dumb and lazy lol
 6 years ago '04        #674
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
and MTV pays Mike to keep it interestin...but real talk Mike is keepin it real tho because Snooki stays denyin that shyt and I wouldnt let someone make me out to be a liar cuz they tryna save face on TV so their significant other doesnt find out what they've been doin...but she been tellin on herself all season but still wont admit it to everyone that they really did anythin...i doubt Mike would jus make the sh*t up out of nowhere 3 1/2 seasons later
 6 years ago '10        #675
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
people don't realise how smart mike is....He fell back last season...this season he's causing probs at the end and now people will tune in for season 5
 6 years ago '10        #676
space
space
space
 NBA Brawler said:
Yeah but dude is like 29 or 30. You'd think a grown man would be past all that gossiping and instigating drama. Look at Pauly, he's the oldest one there (he's 30 or 31) and probably the most laid back dude there. Stays away from the bullsh*t and just does him.

Like I said before, the show was better with Angelina. At least her & Mike going back and forth was funny. This whole Mike/Snooki/Jionni sh*t is fu*king annoying.
He does him because he really doesn't have a personality other then making loud noises
 6 years ago '07        #677
moe4484 4 heat pts
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
He does him because he really doesn't have a personality other then making loud noises
You may be right. Plus he spits out a dumb a.ss joke and just keeps saying it over and over "letsbehonest" he was k!lling that sh*t even though it was though it was only moderatly catchy in a couple years ago in drakes song
 6 years ago '10        #678
space
space
space
 moe4484 said:
You may be right. Plus he spits out a dumb a.ss joke and just keeps saying it over and over "letsbehonest" he was k!lling that sh*t even though it was though it was only moderatly catchy in a couple years ago in drakes song
yep.
 6 years ago '09        #679
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
its funny how Vinny wants mike gone.......who remebers season 1 when Vinny didnt even speak, and then season 2 that n*gga jumped in and became mike and vinnys sidekick.......now vinny...the least marketable n*gga on the show wants Mike gone.......if it wasnt for mike all of them would still be getting paid peanuts..........mike runs the house, he runs the show.......who else runs it?????

hope next season is the last because the show is losing steam, seems more fake every year, the 1st and 2nd season were dope as fukk though
 6 years ago '06        #680
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$35,297 | Props total: 18225 18225
^ vinny is mike's puppet. and yeah show is going downhill
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy