Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #361
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,988 | Props total: 3780 3780
1. sammie is the “psychoest a.ss bi*ch” you will ever meet (made up word). she will never be happy with any man.

2. ronnie needs to stay single, stay away from sammi, and fu*k mike up with one good 1

3. mike is a snitch. dude is always talkin about he gets girls n sh*t, but dude plays other dudes to get them, then he runs his mouth about other people n sh*t and doesnt expect to get his sh*t knocked. i cant stand him man. hes a jealous a.ss bi*ch.
 6 years ago '04        #362
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 JShuttles20 said:
1. sammie is the “psychoest a.ss bi*ch” you will ever meet (made up word). she will never be happy with any man.

2. ronnie needs to stay single, stay away from sammi, and fu*k mike up with one good 1

3. mike is a snitch. dude is always talkin about he gets girls n sh*t, but dude plays other dudes to get them, then he runs his mouth about other people n sh*t and doesnt expect to get his sh*t knocked. i cant stand him man. hes a jealous a.ss bi*ch.
Basically
 6 years ago '07        #363
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
sammi fu*king sucks

deana is the biggest piece of fu*king garbage though, literally can not stand looking at her, hearing that awful fu*king voice :banghead:

this f!ght looks pretty cool though
 6 years ago '10        #364
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 slimwillie said:
LOL @ Mike not caring about anyone in the house. dude is simpin for fat a.ss snooki. and when she told him beat feet he blabbed that he fu*ked. real men don't fu*k and tell every1.
bro its called marketing......he fell back last season...
 6 years ago '09        #365
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,308 | Props total: 7965 7965
 slimwillie said:
first off Mike was a lame in season 1 when he was BROKE!
mike rolled up season 1 in his range rover...the same range rover he owns now......i dont think that qualifies as broke, its known Situation is actually a businessman and as you can see he's the star of the show.....and if it wasnt for situation, none of those n*ggas would be eating today
 6 years ago '06        #367
Jhnnyblz427 175 heat pts175 OP
space
space
$35,300 | Props total: 18234 18234

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #368
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 JShuttles20 said:

Especially the bolded part. Ever since season 1 when Ron took Sammi away from Mike, he's been making small comments and instigating sh*t. Mike is cool sometimes but there's only so much of that sh*t a n*gga can take. He should've been had his sh*t checked.

Last edited by NBA Brawler; 08-26-2011 at 07:44 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #369
apexape 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,094 | Props total: 1336 1336
to all you n*ggas thats saying " oh man the f!ghts fake" or "yo the f!ght is weak, they coulda done this"

Ya'll n*ggas do know they was drunk right?

re-watch the episode, them muthafu*kas was wasted as hell, who do you know that f!ghts like a pro when they're drunk

you just start doing anything when u that wasted
 08-26-2011, 08:03 PM         #370
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
mike rolled up season 1 in his range rover...the same range rover he owns now......i dont think that qualifies as broke, its known Situation is actually a businessman and as you can see he's the star of the show.....and if it wasnt for situation, none of those n*ggas would be eating today
 08-26-2011, 08:06 PM         #371
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I didn't watch season three, so let me know how the slowly separation of Pauly and Mike stem from?
 6 years ago '04        #372
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,565 | Props total: 2425 2425
 youknowmystelo said:
I didn't watch season three, so let me know how the slowly separation of Pauly and Mike stem from?
That kinda started in season 2 and carried over into season 3 and now. In season 2, Pauly & Vin both had chicks they were "dating" and they hung out more and in season 3, Pauly & Vinny roomed together so I guess they bonded more or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '12        #373
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
Snitchuation is a bi*ch, we ALL know that. However, Ronnie is an even bigger bi*ch IMO.

Snitch just talks sh*t and acts like a girl. Ronnie is just a straight fu*king lame to me. Dude is a simp. He's trippin on Sammie when he's planning to fly a bi*ch out? And then him and Sammie wasn't even together when Snitch said that sh*t. And, and, on top of that... the dude is callin' Sammie his girl and sh*t right before they about to f!ght. Dude is a lame to me..

I really don't fu*k with neither of them, but Snitch actually makes the show interesting, while Ronnie just simps it up every fu*king episode.

Vinnie and Pauly D are obv the coolest n*ggas on the show, although Vinny kinda being lil different this season, he never really acted like a bi*ch til now. Oh well, Vinnie and Pauly D >>>>

One more thing, If anything Ronnie should of beat Snitch's a.ss in Miami.. B/c what he did then was way worst than this bullsh*t. He was too much of a simp tho..Ronnie just tryin to be a tough guy, show off now. Snitch deserves a good a.ss whoopin no doubt, but not from this sh*t.

Last edited by DoMieD; 08-26-2011 at 08:55 PM..
 08-26-2011, 08:52 PM         #374
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This show produces the dopest gifs ever!
 6 years ago '12        #375
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1257 1257
Just tried to watch that vid posted of the f!ght and I couldn't even fu*king concentrate on what was going on b/c all I kept hearing was Sammie's wack a.ss crying "Stooooppppp it, stopppppp!!!" over and over and over again.

This bi*ch is beyond psycho.. I doubt Ronnie is G enough to fly another bi*ch out with Sammie around tho, but I pray that sh*t happens just to see this bi*ches soul merked.
 6 years ago '10        #376
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 DoMieD said:
Just tried to watch that vid posted of the f!ght and I couldn't even fu*king concentrate on what was going on b/c all I kept hearing was Sammie's wack a.ss crying "Stooooppppp it, stopppppp!!!" over and over and over again.

This bi*ch is beyond psycho.. I doubt Ronnie is G enough to fly another bi*ch out with Sammie around tho, but I pray that sh*t happens just to see this bi*ches soul merked.
you didn't see what ronnie was doing in miami?
 6 years ago '06        #377
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
smh. why does mtv, let this go on? what has happened to tv? lol.. sammie starts stuff! that was clearly all on her! Mike doesn't know what went on cause, he was just talking. Im not taking up for dude, but sometimes ppl just say stuff while talking, and don't rem. every detail, til u re-paint the day out for them.. but they try to paint is like dude was lying, n Ronnie took her word aanyways and tried to go in.. Sit was spittin cuz he tired of that sh-- man, its mad old! this was a wack excuse to be f!ghting, but ima be tuned in to see what happens! hahaa
 08-26-2011, 09:29 PM         #378
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Snitchuation is a bi*ch, we ALL know that. However, Ronnie is an even bigger bi*ch IMO.

Snitch just talks sh*t and acts like a girl. Ronnie is just a straight fu*king lame to me. Dude is a simp. He's trippin on Sammie when he's planning to fly a bi*ch out? And then him and Sammie wasn't even together when Snitch said that sh*t. And, and, on top of that... the dude is callin' Sammie his girl and sh*t right before they about to f!ght. Dude is a lame to me..

I really don't fu*k with neither of them, but Snitch actually makes the show interesting, while Ronnie just simps it up every fu*king episode.

Vinnie and Pauly D are obv the coolest n*ggas on the show, although Vinny kinda being lil different this season, he never really acted like a bi*ch til now. Oh well, Vinnie and Pauly D >>>>

One more thing, If anything Ronnie should of beat Snitch's a.ss in Miami.. B/c what he did then was way worst than this bullsh*t. He was too much of a simp tho..Ronnie just tryin to be a tough guy, show off now. Snitch deserves a good a.ss whoopin no doubt, but not from this sh*t.
Thank you for making me feel woozy reading this.
 6 years ago '05        #379
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
classic
 6 years ago '06        #380
BCB 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,548 | Props total: 113 113
his face^ lol his face!! ahhahhaa!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago