The Official Jersey Shore Italy Season 4 Thread

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #341
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
man mtv was hyping it up like he did a 2 combo knock out
 08-26-2011, 02:20 AM         #342
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dextromethorphan said:
man mtv was hyping it up like he did a 2 combo knock out
Don't believe the hype, sucka.
 6 years ago '10        #343
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,714 | Props total: 11210 11210
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
real talk.....

sammie is one sad chick if ron is withing 3 feet of another girl this bi*ch start trippen

and the whole reason why they fought was fu*king stupid mike said something joking and

even said ron was drunk and had no idea what he was talking about when he said that.

plus they wasn't even togethere at the time of that . break the fu*k up

already my god that whole thing was stupid as fu*k this bi*ch trips about everything .

this is why ron u dont get he big money or the hype of mike cause your a bi*ch and u

do bi*ch sh*t.
how come after i read any of ur posts, i get a huge headache?
 08-26-2011, 06:20 AM         #344
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew that sh*t was going to start and not actually end at the end of the episode

They just need to cut Sammie loose, single Ronnie is dope and she turns him into an emotional lame.
 6 years ago '09        #345
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
why did sammi even bring that sh*t up, and she's standing by mike like "yeah sure mike i guess i made it up"

its one thing if ronnie destorys your sh*t samm, or you or ronnie f!ght but to cause drama where ronnie hurts someone else......they need to set a house rule that while in the house sammi and ronnie cant be with each other

its bad for the house smh
 6 years ago '09        #346
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 youknowmystelo said:
Ronnie shoved his girl harder than he hit Mike.
sh*t sammi hit ronnie harder last season then both of them f!ghting this season
 08-26-2011, 07:52 AM         #347
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man it was obvious to anyone when mike said "rons bringing 5 girls" he was just exaggerating and ron did say he was flying out a girl.

sammie is just plain dumb to even realise, why bring mike into it, dude was just chilling waiting for his girl to come over then sh*t just went insane.

anyways cant wait for sunday!
 6 years ago '05        #348
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
So those body guards are the reason he really got hurt.. Ronnie didn't even get a chance handle his a.ss I see...
 08-26-2011, 08:58 AM         #349
ga2384 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Sam and Ronnie relationship is obviously just for TV. Ill put money on it them two dont even speak to each other outside of filming and if they do its only to smash. 90% of the show is scripted, come on "letsbihonest" anyone can see this is all for TV ratings.
 08-26-2011, 09:13 AM         #350
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ga2384 said:
The Sam and Ronnie relationship is obviously just for TV. Ill put money on it them two dont even speak to each other outside of filming and if they do its only to smash. 90% of the show is scripted, come on "letsbihonest" anyone can see this is all for TV ratings.
It doesn't seem scripted at all. If so then they have superb acting skills to make emotions look that genuine.
 08-26-2011, 09:16 AM         #351
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ga2384 said:
who gives a fu*k, its entertaining.
 08-26-2011, 09:21 AM         #352
Fall of Rome 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny Episode man, Pauly D with the 'This is what you look like when you do steroids' :lachen001:

Watching that f!ght video all i can hear is sammi's winey a.ss voice 'stop it' annoying bi*ch
 6 years ago '09        #353
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 KRiSH said:
man it was obvious to anyone when mike said "rons bringing 5 girls" he was just exaggerating and ron did say he was flying out a girl.
thats the confusion on the 2nd epuisode, ronnie was drunk and when he was leaving the club i think he was talkin to pauly he said "i gonna fukk 5 girls tonight" or something like that, maybe it was "i could have took home 5 girls tonight"

thats what mike repeated, something ronnie did say when he was drunk at the club, he wasnt talkin about the american chick ronnie was gonna import to italy which is dumb imo

how you make up with sammie but still plan on bringing a chick over....you just asking for trouble
 6 years ago '08        #354
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,199 | Props total: 5322 5322
I need to get caught up on this season
 6 years ago '09        #355
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Mike is the star of the show n they mad
 6 years ago '08        #356
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 slimwillie said:
LOl @ anyone who says Mike is the man, dude is lame. noone fu*ks with dude on the show. he couldnt get snooki so he did a kiss and tell. come on man you the oldest in the house and you talk the most sh*t?

only a bi*ch would slobber like that and start throwing sh*t if you think you bout to f!ght.

n*ggas name is the SNITCHUATION because he got a big mouth
mikes got the most money in the house. You think he gives a sh*t about anyone in that house. Ronnie is just a sucker, getting checked by a bi*ch since season 1. And sh*ts scripted as hell. You actually thought that f!ght was real? when ronnie picked him up he could of easily slammed him to the ground. He just put him down softly and wasn't even throwing. Go watch his f!ght from season one when hes throwing knees and sh*t on some stranger.
 6 years ago '07        #357
kuntree_swagger 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 32 32
my dude ronnie got in some knee kicks when he had mick in that forward head lock...but for real, looks like the secuirty did more damage to mike then ronnie did
 6 years ago '09        #358
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
Don't think it's scripted but surprised they made up couple days after
 6 years ago '09        #359
Ms Ambitious 249 heat pts249
space
space
$8,395 | Props total: 7107 7107
 FappingFapstar said:

heres basically the whole f!ght

some big a.ss dudes broke it up......wonder how sit got hurt
Lol yeah it does look like Mike was holding his own but they really didn't f!ght. But I'm glad Mike didn't go out bogus like that and get fu*ked up by Ron lol. Mike does need to shut the fu*k up and stop saying sh*t to people cause it only gets him in trouble cause everybody runs back and tell the other people lol. But again Sammie did that sh*t to get the attention off her psycho a.ss trippin and make him mad at Mike. Then the bi*ch gon' cry. Fu*k outta here idiot lol.
 6 years ago '08        #360
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 slimwillie said:
first off Mike was a lame in season 1 when he was BROKE! 2nd noone f!ghts their "boys" like they do a stranger. 3rd why you counting another mans money?
It's known hes the richest one on the show bra. Why you hating on him so bad? You a jolted lover or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy