Official: Lil Wayne Skating

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 08-01-2011, 02:11 AM         #81
capt save a h0  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fully loaded clip with the extra ammo,
lift a n*gga off his feet like he a lambo
 6 years ago '06        #82
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 H00DR4T said:
bitin skateboard P swag
fu*k pharell! He hasn't done sh*t for skating but exploit it, he had terry Kennedy in a video for snoop like that is suppose to mean something. Steve Williams was in the dilated peoples pro by kanye video, he was the n*gga with smoke around his head. And Stevie is a legend!!!

Rendition said:
skateboarders seem to be almost as bad as hip hop elitist

I remember them n*ggas got mad as fu*k when Lupe got big off "Kick Push"
I personally could have cared less, but I understand why a lot of skaters got mad. Skating isn't like rap where you can observe and get am understanding for if unless you really did it.

refuze said:
What if Lil Wayne can actually skate though?

Not defending him.. but think about it. He's on probation for 2-3 years. He's just trying out new sh*t without drugs, I would too.
No! Skaters don't wear pads unless they are skatin vert! Or are skating in a private park which for the most part Is indoor, but when it comes to established skaters those rules don't apply. Wayne should have tje money to cover the insurance and even then, private parks are authorized to make people sign a waiver. Guy In the bg is clearly teaching him.

There are just certain sh*t that real n*ggas know when It comes to something they do, regardless if its skatin, graffiti, selling drugs, etc etc

Real recognize real

Last edited by DrockSteady; 08-01-2011 at 03:09 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #83
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,143 | Props total: 8113 8113
 LAwLB15 said:
@ wayne bein a poser for tryin out somethin new

yall sound like one of those people that wake up everyday and do the sameshyt over and over
boring a.ss n*ggas...

I aint even a wayne fan but yall some haters fo real

caliin dude a poser?

now thats a mothafu*kin poser
v nasty from the hood tho so why you bringing up that?

And as far as the gun talk we can go on for days on that
 6 years ago '07        #84
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15991 15991
 Rendition said:
skateboarders seem to be almost as bad as hip hop elitist

I remember them n*ggas got mad as fu*k when Lupe got big off "Kick Push"
elitist..lol yes we do not like fake isht...sorry you do.. you as bad as modern "swag" fans you quick to give anything and every lil trend a pass to fit in
 6 years ago '07        #85
space
space
 DrockSteady said:
fu*k pharell! He hasn't done sh*t for skating but exploit it, he had terry Kennedy in a video for snoop like that is suppose to mean something. Steve Williams was in the dilated peoples pro by kanye video, he was the n*gga with smoke around his head. And Stevie is a legend!!!

I personally could have cared less, but I understand why a lot of skaters got mad. Skating isn't like rap where you can observe and get am understanding for if unless you really did it.

No! Skaters don't wear pads unless they are skatin vert! Or are skating in a private park which for the most part Is indoor, but when it comes to established skaters those rules don't apply. Wayne should have tje money to cover the insurance and even then, private parks are authorized to make people sign a waiver. Guy In the bg is clearly teaching him.

There are just certain sh*t that real n*ggas know when It comes to something they do, regardless if its skatin, graffiti, selling drugs, etc etc

Real recognize real
yes people who skate can tell he doesn't.. in none of the pics mind you did he do any tricks..so anyone outside of skate culture should see that too... but sure if he sticks with it, and learns some tricks thats cool... but skate culture is diverse we trend setters not followers.. and it just seems like he has the follower mentality with this..
 6 years ago '07        #86
space
space
in the end real...recognize skill... you modern "hip hop" fans just don't seem to know how to stand for isht..thats why you fall for every other trend that pops up
 6 years ago '05        #87
Sivraj 327 heat pts327
space
space
$45,916 | Props total: 10778 10778
@ these closed minded haters

So what if Wayne is wack at skateboarding and sh*t. At least give dude props for showing his appreciation of the skateboarding culture. You guys act like he's fu*kin disrespecting the art of the culture and exploiting it. What's wrong with dude trying something new and different and picking up a new positive hobbie?? I swear yall peeps on here are fu*kin closed minded. So I guess when everybody started out rappin, skateboarding, or whatever and you wasn't good at it at first and you're considered a poser??

Same thing with Lupe Fiasco. Dude made a song about skateboarding as a metaphor about life and TK and other skateboarders get offended?!?! People are fu*kin sensitive. It's like damn you mean to tell me you get backlash just for showing respect of a culture? I think the skateboard community should be proud that it's being givin respect and notoriety. Same thing with hip-hop, yeah theirs alot of gimmick a.ss rappers that I think is wack and garbage and they might be in it just for the money, but I at least give them respect for their hustle and their own craft.
 08-01-2011, 07:28 PM         #88
zCapo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sivraj said:

So what if Wayne is wack at skateboarding and sh*t. At least give dude props for showing his appreciation of the skateboarding culture. You guys act like he's fu*kin disrespecting the art of the culture and exploiting it. What's wrong with dude trying something new and different and picking up a new positive hobbie?? I swear yall peeps on here are fu*kin closed minded. So I guess when everybody started out rappin, skateboarding, or whatever and you wasn't good at it at first and you're considered a poser??

Same thing with Lupe Fiasco. Dude made a song about skateboarding as a metaphor about life and TK and other skateboarders get offended?!?! People are fu*kin sensitive. It's like damn you mean to tell me you get backlash just for showing respect of a culture? I think the skateboard community should be proud that it's being givin respect and notoriety. Same thing with hip-hop, yeah theirs alot of gimmick a.ss rappers that I think is wack and garbage and they might be in it just for the money, but I at least give them respect for their hustle and their own craft.
 6 years ago '11        #89
Jeavila1014 
space
space
$795 | Props total: 1305 1305
"Nothing wrong picking up new habits and hobbies. Props to Wayne for opening up his mind."

-Dude had to learn how to skate look how he dress prolly tired of bein called a poser( which he is) but he pulls that skater swag sh*t off (no Elton)
 6 years ago '07        #90
space
space
 Sivraj said:

within 6 months I had a shop sponsor..you skate? like I said if he stay with it more power..meanwhile seems like he is exploiting it...we not proud of lil wayne skating...there are more people to be proud of... not anyone can just skate.. this aint rap it takes actual talent to have a career..I respect errbody hustle...but I respect a hustle that sells itself more than some one who has to sell themselves and hustle people... pardon me for bein me..
 6 years ago '06        #91
DrockSteady 44 heat pts44
space
space
$5,974 | Props total: 2 2
 Damagegadget said:
DGK learn about it.. lil wayne aint startin isht skaters don't follow trends...skatin in the hood has always been cool.. cause hood cats aint tryin to kick us out the skate spot..mind you Im from the hood...terry kennedy is from compton too btw
1 Terry Kennedy hasnt done a damn thing for skateboarding. he got into way later than A LOT of black and latino skaters in the 90s. the only black n*gga outside of TK might be Kareem Campbell due to Tony Hawk. you know nothing about Stevie Williams BEFORE DGK, you dont know about Karl Watson, Sean Sheffield, Gershon Mosley, Bradon Turner, Marcus McBride, Lamar McBride, Keenan Milton (RIP). the list goes on and on, so please dont speak on sh*t you dont know.

Damagegadget said:
yes people who skate can tell he doesn't.. in none of the pics mind you did he do any tricks..so anyone outside of skate culture should see that too... but sure if he sticks with it, and learns some tricks thats cool... but skate culture is diverse we trend setters not followers.. and it just seems like he has the follower mentality with this..
Wayne is a follower with this Rock/Skater sh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy