Game Doesn't Want Big Sean Feud But Ready, "Ain't Never Lost A Rap Beef & I Never Will! I Wrote '300

most viewed right now
 193
Jim Jones arrested for drug and gun possession
106 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 186
Image(s) inside Action Bronson shaves his beard ....
88 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 143
Image(s) inside THOT: LIL Wayne Daughter USED HIS pus-y LYRICS AGAINST HIM !! NOW She ..
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 141
NBA Woj draft update
49 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #21
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,588 | Props total: 9907 9907
 ash1990 said:
@ n*ggaz saying that Yukmouth beat Game, his career has been dead since 2001

[pic - click to view]



^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly these n*ggas must be sniffing coke. Game k!lled Yukmouth,Joe Budden & G-Unit.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #22
rzarectah 35 heat pts35
space
avatar space
space
$2,854 | Props total: 3015 3015
*waits for game/big sean collabo*
 7 years ago '07        #23
H00DS7AR 
space
avatar space
space
$395 | Props total: 66 66
 Slickems said:
"You know, we had our little twitter beef, but the crazy thing is that me and Big Sean ain't even met yet in person," the Compton-based MC told MTV News exclusively when we met up with him at a local tattoo parlor. "But we've spoke on the phone many times, and the vibe was there, so I just know he's going to take my music, and my career, to the next level. That's why Big Sean's now executive producing the RED Album, and that's why I'm getting a picture of his face tattooed on my arm. It's that kind of love."

RED Album in stores soon.
true fu*kin story
 07-31-2011, 12:46 PM         #24
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
"You know, we had our little twitter beef, but the crazy thing is that me and Big Sean ain't even met yet in person," the Compton-based MC told MTV News exclusively when we met up with him at a local tattoo parlor. "But we've spoke on the phone many times, and the vibe was there, so I just know he's going to take my music, and my career, to the next level. That's why Big Sean's now executive producing the RED Album, and that's why I'm getting a picture of his face tattooed on my arm. It's that kind of love."

RED Album in stores soon.
 7 years ago '05        #25
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,242 | Props total: 1725 1725
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
the only beef that I feel hes ever lost was to Yuk...........everyone else hes pretty much taken care of

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #26
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,955 | Props total: 1122 1122
 Bart Pimpson said:
^^^^^^^^^^
Exactly these n*ggas must be sniffing coke. Game k!lled Yukmouth,Joe Budden & G-Unit.

I was just about to post this when i saw it.


at n*ggas who think yuk got at game.






This n*gga game straight dissed this n*gga on the peace track...


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '11        #27
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,985 | Props total: 5688 5688
 ash1990 said:
@ n*ggaz saying that Yukmouth beat Game, his career has been dead since 2001

[pic - click to view]


Yeah what has yukmouth done since?
 7 years ago '05        #28
katalist 232 heat pts232
space
avatar space
space
$37,242 | Props total: 1725 1725
 I k!ll TREES said:
I was just about to post this when i saw it.


at n*ggas who think yuk got at game.






This n*gga game straight dissed this n*gga on the peace track...

game got roasted on Game Ova then he tries to make a song with yuk and then squash it

Game got some great songs but dude got destroyed in this battle by Yuk and its not even close. As far as the diss songs from them two go, Yuks was way better.
 07-31-2011, 12:59 PM         #29
Chillin85 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I mean the game should focus on money instead of trying to beef with people just to get money...i hope big sean dont even play these mother goose games with this "game" person...
[pic - click to view]

...what's really wrong with him...and he wants to sign with cashmoney cause he cant afford that black wall street label...lame man...really lame.
 7 years ago '09        #30
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$5,096 | Props total: 1432 1432
#iWroteThreeHundredBars

and Canibus wrote 1000. The hell is his point? Especially when most of that shit was filler...
 7 years ago '04        #31
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$24,112 | Props total: 290 290
 StateProperty88 said:
wow game really thinks he's that good?
do you think he cant fu*k with big sean?
i fu*kin hate game but in a battle he might actually start to get focused again
big sean is garbage
 7 years ago '04        #32
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,301 | Props total: 809 809
Game album coming soon....
 7 years ago '06        #33
Yung Dilla 1505 heat pts1505
space
avatar space
space
$58,215 | Props total: 39705 39705
 katalist said:
game got roasted on Game Ova then he tries to make a song with yuk and then squash it

Game got some great songs but dude got destroyed in this battle by Yuk and its not even close. As far as the diss songs from them two go, Yuks was way better.
lol you clearly didn't listen to the song i don't know what's worse game haters or game haters that really don't know why they hate him like you.
 7 years ago '04        #34
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 StateProperty88 said:
wow game really thinks he's that good?
game hasnt lost yet... hes either even or won all his beef
 7 years ago '09        #35
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$27,994 | Props total: 10093 10093
He lost to Joey da don
 7 years ago '04        #36
Lavares 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$10,396 | Props total: 32 32
this n*gga is a living gimmick....
 7 years ago '09        #37
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,567 | Props total: 9392 9392
Game did'nt lose to Joe Budden, those diss joints did nothing to Game's career, while the growth got shelved



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #38
SHOWTIME 
space
avatar space
space
$4,275 | Props total: 13 13
 ash1990 said:
Game did'nt lose to Joe Budden, those diss joints did nothing to Game's career, while the growth got shelved



[pic - click to view]

exactly... id call that one even... slight advantage to game if must choose
 7 years ago '06        #39
itzadirtyworld 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,645 | Props total: 1244 1244
Throwing shots at Big Sean the most terry cloth nga in the game tho



Game mustve been that big retard in elementary beating up on the smallest kids he could find
 7 years ago '09        #40
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,550 | Props total: 322 322
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
the only beef that I feel hes ever lost was to Yuk...........everyone else hes pretty much taken care of
budden k!lled him
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
63 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside XXXTentacion’s Ex-Girlfriend Reacts To His Untimely Death, "Y’all Don’..
75 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
105 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
21 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside I curved him but RIP
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
The Story Of Marques Houston
122 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy