Game Doesn't Want Big Sean Feud But Ready, "Ain't Never Lost A Rap Beef & I Never Will! I Wrote '300

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
281 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #1
6390 pageviews
93 comments

flix02 2055 heat pts2055
space
space
$10,632 | Props total: 3749 3749
Game Doesn't Want Big Sean Feud But Ready, "Ain't Never Lost A Rap Beef & I Never Will! I Wrote '300

West Coast rapper Game has clarified his "Uncle Otis" jab toward G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean and said while he hopes to avoid any rap beef, he is ultimately prepared if need be.

Hitting up his Twitter page, Game responded to fans asking if he has an active beef with Sean.

"@thegame Big Sean coming for yo head next BOI! LHH," Game re-tweeted July 29th.
"@LiquidGotti It'll be the END of em if he do. RETWEET THAT !!!"
"Aint NEVER LOST a rap beef & I NEVER WILL !!! #iWroteThreeHundredBars little do you n*ggas forget !!!"
"@AaronFly92 I aint diss Big sean YET. All I said was "Benni Han Han don't sell no f*ckin' Won Tons" . LISTEN BETTER BOI"
"#UncleOtis wasn't a diss record. That was me & the homies in the studio wasted LAUGHING & JOKIN. If I get serious.... #HeadsGoneRoll"
"@KeepItCrispy__ I don't agree. Big Sean be spittin some sh*t. Leave it at that ! & Benni Han Han STILL dont serve no f*ckin won tons ha ha"
"AINT NO BEEF wit dat boi. But if y'all are able to GET the lil n*gga to bust a shot this way I WILL BE MORE THAN PREPARED !!!" (Big Sean's Twitter)
Earlier in the week, Sean downplayed Game's "Uncle Otis" shot.

"[Game's 'Otis' diss?] I didn't even take it as a diss. I took it as him doing what he do. Don't he got an album that's about to come out?" ("The Breakfast Club")
On Game's "Uncle Otis" diss, the rapper references Sean's "My Last" bars where he mistakenly cited Japanese restaurant Benihana for selling Chinese-made wontons.

"Here's a dome shot to this n*gga named Otis," Game raps. "N*ggas think they the coldest/But n*gga you just the oldest/N*ggas be chasing their youth, but it's gone/This n*gga didn't even want to put you on/He turned around, put on Sean/But forgot to tell him Beni Han-han/Don't sell no f*ckin wontons -- If you invented swag, then I invented gangsta/Got one in the chain, but your throat is now in danger/And I don't wear no Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada/I'm charged in Louis Vuitton, you n*ggas/Ain't saying nada/Lil white b*tch, better say in your place/You call me a n*gga, I'mma put the K in your face" ("Uncle Otis")
Following the track's release, Game said his remarks were meant to only be playful.

"It's poking jokes and taking shots, but that's what I do," Game said. "I'm just shooting in the dark, when I turn on the lights if a couple of motherf*ckers is down, I got to get up out of there. Anybody that takes it personal, they really shouldn't but if you do, we can go there." (XXL Mag)

[pic - click to view]

Game Doesn't Want Big Sean Feud But Ready, "Ain't Never Lost A Rap Beef & I Never Will! I Wrote '300 Bars'" | SOHH.COM

93 comments for "Game Doesn't Want Big Sean Feud But Ready, "Ain't Never Lost A Rap Beef & I Never Will! I Wrote '300"

6 years ago '05        #2
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
wow game really thinks he's that good?
 07-31-2011, 12:27 PM         #3
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

West Coast rapper Game has clarified his "Uncle Otis" jab toward G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean and said while he hopes to avoid any rap beef, he is ultimately prepared if need be.

Hitting up his Twitter page, Game responded to fans asking if he has an active beef with Sean.

"@thegame Big Sean coming for yo head next BOI! LHH," Game re-tweeted July 29th.

"@LiquidGotti It'll be the END of em if he do. RETWEET THAT !!!"

"Aint NEVER LOST a rap beef & I NEVER WILL !!! #iWroteThreeHundredBars little do you n*ggas forget !!!"

"@AaronFly92 I aint diss Big sean YET. All I said was "Benni Han Han don't sell no f*ckin' Won Tons" . LISTEN BETTER BOI"

"#UncleOtis wasn't a diss record. That was me & the homies in the studio wasted LAUGHING & JOKIN. If I get serious.... #HeadsGoneRoll"

"@KeepItCrispy__ I don't agree. Big Sean be spittin some sh*t. Leave it at that ! & Benni Han Han STILL dont serve no f*ckin won tons ha ha"

"AINT NO BEEF wit dat boi. But if y'all are able to GET the lil n*gga to bust a shot this way I WILL BE MORE THAN PREPARED !!!" (Big Sean's Twitter)

Earlier in the week, Sean downplayed Game's "Uncle Otis" shot.

"[Game's 'Otis' diss?] I didn't even take it as a diss. I took it as him doing what he do. Don't he got an album that's about to come out?" ("The Breakfast Club")

On Game's "Uncle Otis" diss, the rapper references Sean's "My Last" bars where he mistakenly cited Japanese restaurant Benihana for selling Chinese-made wontons.

"Here's a dome shot to this n*gga named Otis," Game raps. "N*ggas think they the coldest/But n*gga you just the oldest/N*ggas be chasing their youth, but it's gone/This n*gga didn't even want to put you on/He turned around, put on Sean/But forgot to tell him Beni Han-han/Don't sell no f*ckin wontons -- If you invented swag, then I invented gangsta/Got one in the chain, but your throat is now in danger/And I don't wear no Gucci Gucci Fendi Fendi Prada/I'm charged in Louis Vuitton, you n*ggas/Ain't saying nada/Lil white b*tch, better say in your place/You call me a n*gga, I'mma put the K in your face" ("Uncle Otis")

Following the track's release, Game said his remarks were meant to only be playful.

"It's poking jokes and taking shots, but that's what I do," Game said. "I'm just shooting in the dark, when I turn on the lights if a couple of motherf*ckers is down, I got to get up out of there. Anybody that takes it personal, they really shouldn't but if you do, we can go there." (XXL Mag)
 07-31-2011, 12:29 PM         #4
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kreayshawn deaded The Game with a tweet. Little white girls think they can step to dude.
 6 years ago '09        #5
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,307 | Props total: 7963 7963
aint never lost a feud??? i remeber joe budden destroying him and g-unit...........single handily
 07-31-2011, 12:33 PM         #6
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jacc Blacc said:
aint never lost a feud??? i remeber joe budden destroying him and g-unit...........single handily
And Yukmouth

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #7
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,543 | Props total: 5874 5874
LOL.. 5 points for The Game.
 6 years ago '09        #8
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8867 8867
Big Sean is garbage
 07-31-2011, 12:34 PM         #9
Cheesypoof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
whats he going in on a lil dude like sean for

now lemme see him diss styles p

6 years ago '10        #10
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,483 | Props total: 1530 1530
^ this n*gga a Joey stan
 07-31-2011, 12:37 PM         #11
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gramz said:
Kreayshawn deaded The Game with a tweet. Little white girls think they can step to dude.
That was embarrassing for Game, but she wouldn't survive a minute with him in the booth.
 6 years ago '08        #12
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4542 4542
 Cheesypoof said:
whats he going in on a lil dude like sean for

now lemme see him diss styles p

exactly...
 07-31-2011, 12:38 PM         #13
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illement said:
^ this n*gga a Joey stan
Jay Blacc, yeah.
 07-31-2011, 12:42 PM         #14
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 T R I L L said:

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #15
castro 392 heat pts392
space
space
$10,592 | Props total: 8664 8664
publicity stunt

u know damn well this n*gga album is gonna be pure trash...
 6 years ago '09        #16
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
space
$49,084 | Props total: 8867 8867
@ n*ggaz saying that Yukmouth beat Game, his career has been dead since 2001

[pic - click to view]

07-31-2011, 12:45 PM         #17
youngsosaPEG 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Game why you beefin with little n*ggas
 07-31-2011, 12:49 PM         #18
Slickems 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"You know, we had our little twitter beef, but the crazy thing is that me and Big Sean ain't even met yet in person," the Compton-based MC told MTV News exclusively when we met up with him at a local tattoo parlor. "But we've spoke on the phone many times, and the vibe was there, so I just know he's going to take my music, and my career, to the next level. That's why Big Sean's now executive producing the RED Album, and that's why I'm getting a picture of his face tattooed on my arm. It's that kind of love."

RED Album in stores soon.
 07-31-2011, 12:49 PM         #19
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
damn this is getting lame
He'll do anything for attention now, he hates 50 so much but is going down the same road,imo.
 07-31-2011, 12:50 PM         #20
s7venwords 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grime said:
publicity stunt

u know damn well this n*gga album is gonna be pure trash...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy