Plaxico Burress Signs with New York Jets

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Gattsau said:
We will see.

The jets FO clearly thinks plax can outproduce or do the same as BE.

I bet u he will have more than 4 tds.

Anyone down for the bet or will it jst be more sh*t talking and name calling?
I bet he won't get more than 6...I don't know what ya n*ggas bet out here, but it ain't a thing over here dog. it's funny you changed your comment from the same output as Braylon, to a measly 4 TDs. people forget this quick how Vick looked his 1st year back in the league?
 6 years ago '11        #82
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
tds are the most important stat idiot.

and im no numberoligst but i am pretty sure that 6>4

Mike vick threw all of 12 passes his first year back and got no burn the hell r u saying?
Mike Vick ran the wildcat, and looked bad other than the game against us his first year back. it ain't about his pass attempts, but the snaps he got as the year went on.

and I know 6 is more than 4, I'm upping the ante on your part. any scrub can get 4 TDs. Deon Butler and Joel Dreesen got 4 TDs. yards are a huge part in a receivers stat line, otherwise he isn't helping the team move the ball up the field, to get into position to make those TDs.
 6 years ago '11        #83
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
are you implying mike had alot of snaps? you may want to check your facts before posting again. he attempted 24 rushes all year, try again.
I'm implying he got more time on the field than the 13 pass attempts you gave out.

exactly and BE's 4 tds aren't alot. Yards are important but nowhere near as important as tds. I much rather have a wideout get me 9-10 tds than 900 yards. I think plax can outdo Be's 7 tds I mean holmes did 6 in 4 less games. So ya Plax should have more than 7 tds and probably will do around 700-900 yards if i were to guess. I mean BE wouldve done less yards if Holmes didnt miss his first 4 games.

Im not knocking BE i like him as a palyer alot but his year is not taht hard to duplicate and never did I come away from games saying "We cant win without be" "Be is the best player on our team" or "without be we would be doomed". He is a nice player nothing more. Nice players are easily replaced in the nfl. Barring injury plax replaces BE and not much is missed minus some downfield blocking.
then what we betting dog? because I'd bet a bit he ain't seeing 6, much less 7

and I'm not saying Braylon is some superstar, I was arguing with a Jets fan the other day that Braylon ain't that good. but I'm shocked that people, not just you, but everybody in the media believing Plax will have a year comparable to Braylon's year after Donte Stallworth showed what a year out the league will do to you, and how Vick LOOKED his 1st year back. last year, he had damn near the same speed and burst he had as a Falcon...his 1st year back...hell nah.

Last edited by wjcorner; 07-31-2011 at 06:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #84
SmokeTrees1986 5 heat pts
space
space
$911 | Props total: 0 0
cheaper than braylon and probally just as productive for them
 6 years ago '07        #85
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

07-31-2011, 07:20 PM         #86
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jets signed this dude just so they can stop all the talk of them losing out on Asomugha. Cheap way to get some positive press away from the negative and he could be a solid pickup for them in the long run.
 07-31-2011, 07:22 PM         #87
clearm3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iggyemu said:
Good pickup for the Jets. But lets be real, Plax has been away from football for a long time. His height and hands will be a welcomed sight for Sanchez. But it will take him a while to get back into football shape...that means everything from his speed, adapting to the the speed of the game, his timing etc. I think he'll contribute as the season goes on, but I was honestly hoping they'd try for a guy like TO or Moss, who will help them from day 1.
I think Plaxico is the better pickup over Moss and TO right now simply because hes cheap and hes going to be playing with something to prove.
 6 years ago '11        #88
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
36 plays in 12 games. thats all of 3 plays a game. ya thats enough to judge how someone looks.
how many plays do you need to see if a guy has burst and speed?

u can set the terms. Barring injury he will get at less 7 tds. @ u comparing donte who was never that good and nowhere near plax. great example. I cant tell whats worse thinking stallworth means alot or using a qb.
because there's just a plethora of good players going to jail right? there was a major drop off from New England Donte to Ravens Donte...and before you say he sucked at Cleveland, who doesn't go to Cleveland and suck?

If it was so far fetched to think plax can be a legit #2 wideout why were teams like the giants steelers and eagles aafter him. I bet ur tone would be alot diff if he signed to the eagles.
because teams have a guy that will garner a low risk, high reward...he didn't get a huge deal, and he COULD come in and play well. he could also play comically bad, either way a 1 year contract ain't gonna hurt. like 4 teams tried out the Moss experiment last year, how did that work out? I love it when people try to say, "well the GM/team liked him, fu*k your opinion" like there haven't been plenty of stupid a.ss signings in this league. we all human...and I'm not even an Eagles fan if he went to the Falcons I would've been pissed, there is plenty we need on this team, and an old receiver who's missed the last 2 years ain't one of them.

so what we betting.
 6 years ago '11        #89
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
more than 3 a game. your claiming that 3 plays a game are enough for a qb to have a feel for the game .
because this n*gga wasn't practicing all week to get a feel for the game i'm not talking about having a feel for the game, I'm talking about his athleticism, his game...it wasn't sharp like it was in 2010, it was dull. if you can't see that, then I don't know.

Exactly theres not a lot of players. So to say plax will suck based off nothing but speculation is meaningless.
it's common sense that a lack of practice will hurt. you were just saying Vick couldn't get a feel for the game because he had 3 plays a game...now imagine 0 plays a game for 2 seasons. also, the main point in me saying there aren't a lot of great players going to jail was...there isn't a direct comparison. but the 2 examples I brought up, were not the same the 1st year they came out of jail. Donte wasn't as good as Plax, but he also wasn't as good as he was before he went in. Vick ain't a WR, but he wasn't as good as he was before he went in.

There have been alot of stupid signings but I trust my teams GM. It is a good deal for the jets low risk high reward. You seem to be under the impression we are bringing him in to replace our #1. You seem to think that 7 tds is a lot.
you seem to think 7 TDs isn't a lot. 8 out of 32 #2 receivers got 7 or more TDs...you're telling me Plax, after missing 2 seasons, is in the top 8 echelon of #2 receivers?

100 bucks via paypal.
down, how do we make sure you don't buck out when the season ends and dude ain't hittin 7 TDs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy