most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-31-2011, 07:17 PM         #61
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said:
Hendooooooo

I hope Zuffa does the smart thing and Hendo gets paid and a shot at the top dogs at 205 in the UFC...

You know Dana can't wait to cut Fedor right now
If Dan doesnt hang it up, I would think if he goes to the UFC that he f!ghts the winner of Forrest-Shogun or Machida for the next title shot after Rashad if Rashad beats Tito.

If he goes to strikeforce, then he gets whomever they put in line for him.

As for Fedor, they dont need to cut him, it was his last f!ght as well on his contract. Look here

6 years ago '04        #62
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
Maybe u stop it there if it was the women's match still but to stop the main event like that common...fedor has taken so much more damage before...also fedor looked good...a lil too over aggressive but his speed looked good as well as his movement..Dana prob told herb the second u see that bastard hurt stop the f!ght immediately...
 6 years ago '07        #63
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,832 | Props total: 1998 1998
 aKtIvItY! said:
Yushin Okami, Jon Jones and the rest of the LHW division..
possibly the dumbest comment in a MMA related thread Yushin Okami??? for real?? the guy Silva was dominating until the illegal up kick he was ducking him??? LHW division the n*gga fought MW is whole life but he is ducking LHW division? even though when he had to take a f!ght at LHW he destroyed his competition and the worst part of that comment is Jon Jones... now you're just being a dumbass

anyway I don't know about that stoppage it seems like when he rolled back he was about to defend himself
 07-31-2011, 08:32 PM         #64
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44Caliber said:

Prove that since you are stating "facts". Spider never said that. Spider doesnt want to move up because Lyoto and Lil Nog are in that division. He already demolished a former champ at 205 what else does he have to prove?

What f!ght has Anderson turned down??? Until you can show that you cant say he ducked anybody. JBJ ducked Rashad I know that much.
Don't argue w/ these clowns. They watch two ufc events & think they're knowledgeable enough to talk sh*t.

UFC Rio is going to be nice though.
 6 years ago '05        #65
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 Chimere said:
Don't argue w/ these clowns. They watch two ufc events & think they're knowledgeable enough to talk sh*t.

UFC Rio is going to be nice though.
you are right, he caught me off guard with that tho

UFC Rio is going to be dope as hell. I cant wait for that card, that thing is stacked top to bottom.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy