VIDEO: Hendo KO's Fedor

most viewed right now
+29  61
147 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
8 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
54 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #51
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 44Caliber said

Who has Spider ducked? He cleaned his division.
Yushin Okami, Jon Jones and the rest of the LHW division..

Last edited by aKtIvItY!; 07-31-2011 at 02:12 PM..

7 years ago '05        #52
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 aKtIvItY! said

He is f!ghting Yushin next and Anderson is a MW how is he ducking people in a different weightclass????

7 years ago '04        #53
notoriousthugzz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$20,679 | Props total: 5011 5011
if you guys look clearly fedor was out from that uppercut on the ground. he barely reacted and hendo would have k!lled him.

there was nothing wrong with the stoppage.. only fedor fu*kboys would think so.

7 years ago '11        #54
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,688 | Props total: 12036 12036
 44Caliber said

He is f!ghting Yushin next and Anderson is a MW how is he ducking people in a different weightclass????
He walks around a lot closer to LHW Anderson is a big dude (nh) and he already showed he has power at LHW when he thumped Forrest. He was supposed to go to LHW permanently so he could f!ght guys that were higher on the p4p list before he got too old. He ducked that. I'm not saying he isn't the baddest MW of all-time.... just speaking facts.

7 years ago '05        #55
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
 PotheadFocker said
He walks around a lot closer to LHW Anderson is a big dude (nh) and he already showed he has power at LHW when he thumped Forrest. He was supposed to go to LHW permanently so he could f!ght guys that were higher on the p4p list before he got too old. He ducked that. I'm not saying he isn't the baddest MW of all-time.... just speaking facts.

Prove that since you are stating "facts". Spider never said that. Spider doesnt want to move up because Lyoto and Lil Nog are in that division. He already demolished a former champ at 205 what else does he have to prove?

What f!ght has Anderson turned down??? Until you can show that you cant say he ducked anybody. JBJ ducked Rashad I know that much.

7 years ago '06        #56
NeverTrump 102 heat pts102
space
space
$58,476 | Props total: 18064 18064
lol Gus Johnson >>>>>>

Fedor is done, fool shoulda took that UFC money when they offered it.

7 years ago '08        #57
triznathaniel 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,142 | Props total: 1730 1730
Hendooooooo

I hope Zuffa does the smart thing and Hendo gets paid and a shot at the top dogs at 205 in the UFC...

You know Dana can't wait to cut Fedor right now

44Caliber said

Pretty good, The Daley f!ght was very interesting. wasnt really action filled until the 3rd but it was definitely an interesting watch.
Daley walking out to Beyonce?

and Daley with the omoplata attempt at the end??

7 years ago '09        #58
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
that last f!ght was nuts..one second Fedor is looking for the k!ll then next he gets clocked right on the chin and falls to his knees

it honestly looked like he lost consciousness then re-awoke after the second or third punch, sh*t was crazy

oh and the co-main event with the girls was pretty exciting too, them bi*ches went HAM

didnt even mind them being on the floor for ten of the first 13 minutes after that crazy choke submission by Tate

7 years ago '05        #59
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,715 | Props total: 1485 1485
Fedor is done....... Props to Hendo

07-31-2011, 07:13 PM         #60
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said
^^ this .. ufc didnt wanna pay him that money, thinking he old and lost a step even after that Bisbane KO but fu*k he lighting all them mofos up in strikeforce .. fu*k it, after tito loses to rashad, cut his bum a.ss and give that salary to hendo, i wanna see this beast going after anderson silva, hes the next reasonable contender ( yes i realize he was f!ghting in a diff weight class in strikeforce)
They didnt wanna pay him the money because he was never a draw for them. Dana never said Hendo couldnt f!ght, they simply didnt feel he was worth the money. Tito and Chuck were the old draws, the only big draws worth big money to the UFC are in order Brock, GSP, Rampage, Anderson. No one else draws the way they do and certainly not Henderson. It isnt like people tuned into UFC 100 for him and he wasnt drawing before that against Rich Franklin or Palhares. Hendo probably gets his money now if he gets a new contract but I am curious as to whether he goes back to the UFC or remains in strikeforce if he continues. Personally, i think the guy could hang it up and go out on a great win.

07-31-2011, 07:17 PM         #61
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 triznathaniel said
Hendooooooo

I hope Zuffa does the smart thing and Hendo gets paid and a shot at the top dogs at 205 in the UFC...

You know Dana can't wait to cut Fedor right now
If Dan doesnt hang it up, I would think if he goes to the UFC that he f!ghts the winner of Forrest-Shogun or Machida for the next title shot after Rashad if Rashad beats Tito.

If he goes to strikeforce, then he gets whomever they put in line for him.

As for Fedor, they dont need to cut him, it was his last f!ght as well on his contract. Look here

7 years ago '04        #62
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,853 | Props total: 14 14
Maybe u stop it there if it was the women's match still but to stop the main event like that common...fedor has taken so much more damage before...also fedor looked good...a lil too over aggressive but his speed looked good as well as his movement..Dana prob told herb the second u see that bastard hurt stop the f!ght immediately...

7 years ago '07        #63
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$16,319 | Props total: 2600 2600
 aKtIvItY! said
possibly the dumbest comment in a MMA related thread Yushin Okami??? for real?? the guy Silva was dominating until the illegal up kick he was ducking him??? LHW division the n*gga fought MW is whole life but he is ducking LHW division? even though when he had to take a f!ght at LHW he destroyed his competition and the worst part of that comment is Jon Jones... now you're just being a dumbass

anyway I don't know about that stoppage it seems like when he rolled back he was about to defend himself

07-31-2011, 08:32 PM         #64
Alexein Aner  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44Caliber said

Prove that since you are stating "facts". Spider never said that. Spider doesnt want to move up because Lyoto and Lil Nog are in that division. He already demolished a former champ at 205 what else does he have to prove?

What f!ght has Anderson turned down??? Until you can show that you cant say he ducked anybody. JBJ ducked Rashad I know that much.
Don't argue w/ these clowns. They watch two ufc events & think they're knowledgeable enough to talk sh*t.

UFC Rio is going to be nice though.

7 years ago '05        #65
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Chimere said
Don't argue w/ these clowns. They watch two ufc events & think they're knowledgeable enough to talk sh*t.

UFC Rio is going to be nice though.
you are right, he caught me off guard with that tho

UFC Rio is going to be dope as hell. I cant wait for that card, that thing is stacked top to bottom.

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+37online now  18
Who's The Baddest Black Actress In Hollywood I Say It's Rochelle Aytes
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+34online now  15
Video inside First look at Sonic the Hedgehog in his upcoming 'live-action' movie an..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+131online now  13
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
264 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  9
Dec 10 - Teacher Fired For Refusing To Call Female Student by Preferred Pronouns
132 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
+118online now  7
Image(s) inside Malania Trump Ain't Got Sh!t On This First Lady
99 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+42online now  5
Image(s) inside Why my hairline ain't straight like khaleds, why did bush knock down t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+25online now  4
The Story of Punch-Out!!
42 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+16online now  4
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy