most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
79 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
fedor sucks lol
 6 years ago '04        #42
T_Buck 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,916 | Props total: 0 0
How was the card? Didn't get a chance to see it.
 6 years ago '05        #43
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
Hendo is a fu*king beast, mothafu*kas underrate him like crazy.
 6 years ago '04        #44
shady_world 
space
space
space
$58 | Props total: 0 0
Watching live I thought the f!ght was stopped early but after the replay when Hendo caught him from underneath, fedor dropped head first into the mat! The only way you do that is if your knocked out and he took 3 or 4 pucnhes after with out even flinching!! I'm a Fedor fan but after the replay he was OUT!! Dude doesn't have to be out for 5 minutes to be considered a knock out he was out and didn't defend himself.
 6 years ago '08        #45
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31
what happened there haha
 6 years ago '08        #46
AnyGiven 39 heat pts39
space
space
$7,406 | Props total: 422 422
Does Fedor need to lose his life before Herb stops the f!ght? He was clearly knocked out. He went limp. It was a good stop. What is wrong with you people?
 6 years ago '10        #47
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
hendo is a beast.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 katalist said:
Hendo is a fu*king beast, mothafu*kas underrate him like crazy.
^^ this .. ufc didnt wanna pay him that money, thinking he old and lost a step even after that Bisbane KO but fu*k he lighting all them mofos up in strikeforce .. fu*k it, after tito loses to rashad, cut his bum a.ss and give that salary to hendo, i wanna see this beast going after anderson silva, hes the next reasonable contender ( yes i realize he was f!ghting in a diff weight class in strikeforce)
 07-31-2011, 01:18 PM         #49
Spid3yo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should have let the f!ght go on longer........

So Hendo could have finished him off
 6 years ago '05        #50
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
 aKtIvItY! said:
Anderson Silva vs Anyone who poses a threat to him

Who has Spider ducked? He cleaned his division.

T_Buck said:
How was the card? Didn't get a chance to see it.

Pretty good, The Daley f!ght was very interesting. wasnt really action filled until the 3rd but it was definitely an interesting watch. The Tate Coenen f!ght was pretty good too

AnyGiven said:
Does Fedor need to lose his life before Herb stops the f!ght? He was clearly knocked out. He went limp. It was a good stop. What is wrong with you people?

His management and "friends" are screwing him over. I guarentee you they make him f!ght in M1 atleast twice. He just got beat by a guy that has regularly fought at 185 he needs to hang it up.

Royce207 said:
^^ this .. ufc didnt wanna pay him that money, thinking he old and lost a step even after that Bisbane KO but fu*k he lighting all them mofos up in strikeforce .. fu*k it, after tito loses to rashad, cut his bum a.ss and give that salary to hendo, i wanna see this beast going after anderson silva, hes the next reasonable contender ( yes i realize he was f!ghting in a diff weight class in strikeforce)

Anderson already beat Hendo, and Hendo said he doesnt want to cut to 185 anymore. I would actually like to see him f!ght JBJ. It would be pretty interesting.
 6 years ago '05        #51
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 44Caliber said:

Who has Spider ducked? He cleaned his division.
Yushin Okami, Jon Jones and the rest of the LHW division..

Last edited by aKtIvItY!; 07-31-2011 at 02:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #52
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
 aKtIvItY! said:
Yushin Okami, Jon Jones and the rest of the LHW division..

He is f!ghting Yushin next and Anderson is a MW how is he ducking people in a different weightclass????
 6 years ago '04        #53
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,833 | Props total: 1995 1995
if you guys look clearly fedor was out from that uppercut on the ground. he barely reacted and hendo would have k!lled him.

there was nothing wrong with the stoppage.. only fedor fu*kboys would think so.
 6 years ago '11        #54
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 44Caliber said:

He is f!ghting Yushin next and Anderson is a MW how is he ducking people in a different weightclass????
He walks around a lot closer to LHW Anderson is a big dude (nh) and he already showed he has power at LHW when he thumped Forrest. He was supposed to go to LHW permanently so he could f!ght guys that were higher on the p4p list before he got too old. He ducked that. I'm not saying he isn't the baddest MW of all-time.... just speaking facts.
 6 years ago '05        #55
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
 PotheadFocker said:
He walks around a lot closer to LHW Anderson is a big dude (nh) and he already showed he has power at LHW when he thumped Forrest. He was supposed to go to LHW permanently so he could f!ght guys that were higher on the p4p list before he got too old. He ducked that. I'm not saying he isn't the baddest MW of all-time.... just speaking facts.

Prove that since you are stating "facts". Spider never said that. Spider doesnt want to move up because Lyoto and Lil Nog are in that division. He already demolished a former champ at 205 what else does he have to prove?

What f!ght has Anderson turned down??? Until you can show that you cant say he ducked anybody. JBJ ducked Rashad I know that much.
 6 years ago '06        #56
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14706 14706
lol Gus Johnson >>>>>>

Fedor is done, fool shoulda took that UFC money when they offered it.
 6 years ago '08        #57
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
Hendooooooo

I hope Zuffa does the smart thing and Hendo gets paid and a shot at the top dogs at 205 in the UFC...

You know Dana can't wait to cut Fedor right now

44Caliber said:

Pretty good, The Daley f!ght was very interesting. wasnt really action filled until the 3rd but it was definitely an interesting watch.
Daley walking out to Beyonce?

and Daley with the omoplata attempt at the end??
 6 years ago '09        #58
jerryballa 
space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
that last f!ght was nuts..one second Fedor is looking for the k!ll then next he gets clocked right on the chin and falls to his knees

it honestly looked like he lost consciousness then re-awoke after the second or third punch, sh*t was crazy

oh and the co-main event with the girls was pretty exciting too, them bi*ches went HAM

didnt even mind them being on the floor for ten of the first 13 minutes after that crazy choke submission by Tate
 6 years ago '05        #59
Basicgz 
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 1399 1399
Fedor is done....... Props to Hendo
 07-31-2011, 07:13 PM         #60
clearm3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Royce207 said:
They didnt wanna pay him the money because he was never a draw for them. Dana never said Hendo couldnt f!ght, they simply didnt feel he was worth the money. Tito and Chuck were the old draws, the only big draws worth big money to the UFC are in order Brock, GSP, Rampage, Anderson. No one else draws the way they do and certainly not Henderson. It isnt like people tuned into UFC 100 for him and he wasnt drawing before that against Rich Franklin or Palhares. Hendo probably gets his money now if he gets a new contract but I am curious as to whether he goes back to the UFC or remains in strikeforce if he continues. Personally, i think the guy could hang it up and go out on a great win.
Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
202 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
167 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
90 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
227 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
261 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy