Puff Daddy had Tupac Shakur Murdered |own analysis

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,724 | Props total: 4479 4479
Why are we even responding to this thread???? Its fu*kin' 2011...
 6 years ago '11        #42
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 fred dibnah said:
fu*k off and die alt id 15 yr old
Watch how you talk to me. Ill have you found in a river
 6 years ago '07        #43
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Suge Knight said:
There is this scientific method i learned in University called "Process of Elimination" I wont get into the details, but it is a good way to find the best answer.

Now

lets look at the 3 most common answers for 2Pac's death

1. "Suge k!lled Pac"
2. "Police/FBI k!lled Pac"
3. "Puff Daddy k!lled Pac"

I will break it down usineing science I learned

1. this is the stupidest one. Why would you have ur best friend murdered when you sitting right next to him in the car. It was a drive by SHOOTING!. Think about the danger you are in sitting next to the person shot to death. Why Risk your own life??

So we gonna cross this answer out b/c its not logicalical

[/B]
wait a min,your a foreigner
 6 years ago '08        #44
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Another thing that makes me believe without a shadow of a doubt that Suge didnt k!ll Pac is that Suge was a man of intimidation who often times got what he wanted without actually having to murder someone. If there is any truth to the internet rumor that Pac was leaving DR and trying to take his music with him, then there are other ways Suge could have muscled Pac out of his music, royalties, and masters WITHOUT k!lling him, just as he stole death Row from Dre and robbed Snoop out of royalties without having to k!ll either of them.

After all, Suge routinely screwed people out of their money and music rights either just by having them beaten or by threatening them. Suge had his goons surround Eazy E with baseball bats and forced him to let Dr. Dre out his contract with Ruthless, Suge threatened Garry Bellen and forced him to apologize to Dre, Suge had Mark Anthony Bell beaten for not giving Puffy's address, Suge had Warren G beat up for taking credit for "The Chronic", Suge had Happy Walter kidnapped for arguing with him over an album apperance dispute, Suge had Andre Harrell beaten so that he could take over management of Jodeci, etc. But most the time, Suge ultimately allowed the victim to live once he had gotten from that what he wanted.
 6 years ago '11        #45
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
 SickaMorStyle said:
To many people have things twisted about this track...There are actually 3 different versions of this track...

*The Original Original Version Of Long Kiss Goodnight That Was Made Before Pac Was murdered And Biggie Really Get's At Pac(Different Lyric's To The Album Version)

*Long Kiss Goodnight OG(Ft Cappadonna)

*Long Kiss Goodnight- Album Version

After pac died they changed the lyrics..It would have been disrespectful and unjust for them to release it as it was originally...
c/s

but talk that album seemed to be goin at pac. from the song titles to lyrics. its almost as if they were bragging about as if they untouchable
 07-31-2011, 07:53 PM         #46
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
After all, Suge routinely screwed people out of their money and music rights either just by having them beaten or by threatening them. Suge had his goons surround Eazy E with baseball bats and forced him to let Dr. Dre out his contract with Ruthless, Suge threatened Garry Bellen and forced him to apologize to Dre, Suge had Mark Anthony Bell beaten for not giving Puffy's address, Suge had Warren G beat up for taking credit for "The Chronic", Suge had Happy Walter kidnapped for arguing with him over an album apperance dispute, Suge had Andre Harrell beaten so that he could take over management of Jodeci, etc. But most the time, Suge ultimately allowed the victim to live once he had gotten from that what he wanted.

Had no idea Suge Deebo'ed so many people. And that's leaving out Vanilla Ice

[video - click to view]

And this chick on the dance floor

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #47
Skilllz 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,250 | Props total: 1396 1396
fu*k diddy anyway, i'd believe it.
 6 years ago '05        #48
luvdahaze 99 heat pts99
space
space
$1,770 | Props total: 597 597
first off I believe puffy had him k!lled too BUT your critical thinking skills and process of elimination techniques wont fly in a court of law..I like what you showed with the lyrics tho..anyways..truth will come to light eventually..time is a motherfu*ker
 6 years ago '07        #49
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,384 | Props total: 16041 16041
this dude got suge down to a T...lol suge you know what happened... tell the truth B
 6 years ago '08        #50
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Chief Dee said:
Yep, they knew. Big was even hanging out with the dudes that shot Pac when Pac was in jail. Which is why that Dexter Issac dude who claimed he shot Pac even gave a shoutout to Biggie specifically calling him a "friend". Pac said when he was a jail dudes was coming up to him telling him that Biggie's homeboys shot him, and it was true. But people thought, "oh, Pac just bugging out yada yada".

Pac was pissed about not getting a heads up because he himself had helped artists in the past avoid harm. Like when Pac saved Tim Dog in the Bay and Pac saved Treach from some Crips. But nobody did the same for him that night.
this is what ppl dont understand...

put yourself in pacs shoes..you'd be PISSED too.
 07-31-2011, 09:51 PM         #51
mikeyajeto 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
*Checks username*

Yeahhhh, riiiiiight

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #52
uddart 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,694 | Props total: 19 19
 Suge Knight said:
c/s

but talk that album seemed to be goin at pac. from the song titles to lyrics. its almost as if they were bragging about as if they untouchable
So coward of him to put out a song after 2pac died, fu*king biatch
 07-31-2011, 09:59 PM         #53
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You forgot option 4 - Pac jumped a gangbanger in the MGM and they shot him in retaliation.
 6 years ago '06        #54
morrow05 34 heat pts34
space
space
$1,882 | Props total: 189 189
oj did it lol
 6 years ago '07        #55
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,830 | Props total: 4807 4807
 Chief Dee said:
Another thing that makes me believe without a shadow of a doubt that Suge didnt k!ll Pac is that Suge was a man of intimidation who often times got what he wanted without actually having to murder someone. If there is any truth to the internet rumor that Pac was leaving DR and trying to take his music with him, then there are other ways Suge could have muscled Pac out of his music, royalties, and masters WITHOUT k!lling him, just as he stole death Row from Dre and robbed Snoop out of royalties without having to k!ll either of them.

it wasnt just about masters.witout pac,deathrow had nothin.pac is to suge what jay was to dame.once u lose that 1 chip,aint nobody fu*kin wit u.just from tha character suge has shown himself to be,i believe he would rather k!ll pac then let him off tha row,because he knows tha end of pac meant tha end of him.
 6 years ago '10        #56
OJ Pimpson 126 heat pts126
space
space
space
$13,589 | Props total: 9900 9900
Casey Anthony k!lled 2pac

[pic - click to view]

07-31-2011, 11:03 PM         #57
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:

This isn't up for debate. PERIOD.
This doesn't sound too intelligent. If you want to persuade someone, it's not a good idea to start your argument by telling them they can't disagree with you.

Suge Knight said:
There is this scientific method i learned in University called "Process of Elimination" I wont get into the details, but it is a good way to find the best answer.
You would of also learned theory. What you learned in "university" isn't helping.

Suge Knight said:
Most importantly he is a homo.
This is your "most important" piece of evidence? Ok, how does this help your argument he k!lled Tupac? "he's gay and gay people are more likely to orchestrate a drive by"

If you're going to make claims then it's best to support them with evidence, not personal biases.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy