Strikeforce/M-1 Global "Fedor vs. Henderson"

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

07-30-2011, 11:39 PM         #201
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a flash K.O. but you can't blame Herb for that. He saw Fedor go limp.

07-30-2011, 11:39 PM         #202
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at Strikeforce calling him the best f!ghter in MMA history when he didn't do sh*t in Strikeforce. It just sounds stupid for them to say that.

7 years ago '10        #203
Alerts 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
$16,085 | Props total: 6299 6299
When its all said and done Fedor was a great f!ghter, top 5 dead or retired

7 years ago '04        #204
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 6673 6673
If you go limp from a strike and the referee stops it, you have no right to claim an early stoppage.

7 years ago '10        #205
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 1491 1491
He should have stopped it, all that was going to happen was Fedor take 2-3 more unanswered shots.

Great stoppage by Herb, best ref in the business

7 years ago '05        #206
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 89 89
live i thought it was early stoppage...replay im cool with. even when fedor turned over his hands were no where near his face. he wouldve eaten 3 or 4 more shots and been fish eyed. 34 year old "goat" was ko'd by a 40 year old middleweight. thats bad for ur legacy no matter how u slice it

07-30-2011, 11:42 PM         #207
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said
... I hate MMA. I'm not even really a fan anymore just a spectator now. Pro wrestling always been my favorite sport/combat sport. Every time Fedor loses he's winning the f!ght and some bullsh*t happens.. I swear to god there's a big chunk of me that thinks ever since he started f!ghting in Strikeforce his f!ghts have been rigged.

Herb's punk a.ss didn't even give Fedor a chance to recover.. I was there LIVE IN NASHVILLE when Dan fought Shields and Dan flashed koed Shields very badly and it wasn't stopped and look at the outcome of that f!ght..

Man fu*k Zuffa
fu*k Herb Dean
fu*k Dana White
fu*k Dan Henderson
And fu*k Fedor for letting these mother fu*kers rig his f!ghts. He sold his soul & legacy to the devil for money.

Overeem got out in time.

7 years ago '04        #208
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$7,000 | Props total: 300 300
lol @ these dudes screaming overrated. I guess Wanderlei is overrated too since he been getting his a.ss whooped lately. Some people just have to recognize when it's their time to bow out, and those who don't...

7 years ago '05        #209
GodzMustBeCrazy 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,328 | Props total: 1273 1273
 Zaosyn said
Pro wrestling always been my favorite sport/combat sport. Every time Fedor loses he's winning the f!ght and some bullsh*t happens.. I swear to god there's a big chunk of me that thinks ever since he started f!ghting in Strikeforce his f!ghts have been rigged.
Pro Wrestling a sport? More like full contact ballet...everyone of their f!ghts are rigged...

07-30-2011, 11:43 PM         #210
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said
Calling fedor overrated is like calling Roy jones jr overrated. When a f!ghters done they fade real fast.
Exactly. Roy did hurt his legacy by keep on coming back though.

7 years ago '04        #211
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,221 | Props total: 580 580
Theses last 3 f!ghts are like Michael Jordan playing for the Wizards (I see the mj Comparison)

He needs to retire tonight

7 years ago '10        #212
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
dope f!ght

07-30-2011, 11:44 PM         #213
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said
... I hate MMA. I'm not even really a fan anymore just a spectator now. Pro wrestling always been my favorite sport/combat sport. Every time Fedor loses he's winning the f!ght and some bullsh*t happens.. I swear to god there's a big chunk of me that thinks ever since he started f!ghting in Strikeforce his f!ghts have been rigged.

Herb's punk a.ss didn't even give Fedor a chance to recover.. I was there LIVE IN NASHVILLE when Dan fought Shields and Dan flashed koed Shields very badly and it wasn't stopped and look at the outcome of that f!ght..

Man fu*k Zuffa
fu*k Herb Dean
fu*k Dana White
fu*k Dan Henderson
And fu*k Fedor for letting these mother fu*kers rig his f!ghts. He sold his soul & legacy to the devil for money.

Overeem got out in time.

Another satisfied Strikeforce customer

7 years ago '06        #214
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,591 | Props total: 843 843
RIP fedor... hang it up.

7 years ago '05        #215
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
fedor is overrated...if he would have fought in america for UFC, he would have lost many years ago.

07-30-2011, 11:44 PM         #216
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hendo is a g, son. He stood in the pocket and threw with The Last Emperor.

7 years ago '10        #217
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,378 | Props total: 1491 1491
 ra1n said
shouldn't have been stopped. As displayed in the bigfoot silva f!ght, fedor can take a pounding
Irrelevant, Fedor was never limp at any of those moments.

He was out of it when he spun around, he would have took 2-3 more unanswered shots is all that would have happen.

Fedor went grabbin for Herbs legs after the f!ght was called, he was done.

7 years ago '11        #218
PotheadFocker 174 heat pts174
space
space
$34,689 | Props total: 12036 12036
I couldn't be more impressed with Dan Henderson. I was having trouble rooting against Fedor.... but I have always liked Dan as well. His ability to land shots that make people go limp at the age of 40 is amazing.

7 years ago '05        #219
GodzMustBeCrazy 33 heat pts33
space
space
$6,328 | Props total: 1273 1273
Fedor had an amazing run, but it's time for him to bow out...

07-30-2011, 11:46 PM         #220
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think there's any shame in losing to Dan Henderson, I just think it makes the Emporer look bad. He needs to beat on a string of nobodies to regain his confidence.

07-30-2011, 11:47 PM         #221
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Hendo wanting to defend the Strikeforce LHW Championship, knowing he would k!ll either Roger Gracie or King Mo. Would get ugly quick for either Gracie or King Mo.

07-30-2011, 11:48 PM         #222
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said
I don't think there's any shame in losing to Dan Henderson, I just think it makes the Emporer look bad. He needs to beat on a string of nobodies to regain his confidence.
He's done, unless he goes and f!ghts some freak shows in Japan. He actually should, make some money while not having to get his face beat in anymore.

7 years ago '05        #223
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,831 | Props total: 89 89
 Dangerously said
wouldnt surprise me if he goes and destroys some bums on some m-1 shows. but he'll never be top tier again.

07-30-2011, 11:54 PM         #224
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ that bum fedor getting owned again and all his nut huggers coming to defend him and make excuses for him

face it. you were deceived all your lives into believing that this man was a mythical k!lling machine. he fought bums in pride where he amassed his highly padded and highly overrated 30-0 record

f!ghting and beating guys with records of 0-0 and 0-1 , etc. is nothing to be proud of ....if i f!ght 100 girls and go 100-0 with 99 knock outs, does that make me the greatest? NO

fedor was an over hyped bum all his career who mostly fought weak competition and whenever he fought real f!ghters he got his a.ss whooped plain and simple

now we know why he ducked the ufc back in 2009. lesnar wouldve mauled his a.ss brutally. cain, mir, and dos santos would end his fu*king life

good riddance loser ..go back to f!ghting cans in japan

7 years ago '10        #225
Alerts 224 heat pts224 OP
space
space
$16,085 | Props total: 6299 6299
 Gramz said
@ Hendo wanting to defend the Strikeforce LHW Championship, knowing he would k!ll either Roger Gracie or King Mo. Would get ugly quick for either Gracie or King Mo.
Mo needs his a.ss beat, he talks to much

Home      

most viewed right now
+145online now  42
Image(s) inside Southern Belle Christina
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+21online now  28
Video inside Would You Do The Shyt He's Doing In A Mall In Your City? 'Smash or Pass'
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  23
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
155 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  21
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
59 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+32online now  18
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 4 "Reasonable Doubt"