Strikeforce/M-1 Global "Fedor vs. Henderson"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-31-2011, 12:30 AM         #241
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fedor is a legend of MMA, the sport caught up to him. It happens to most of the greats.
 07-31-2011, 12:31 AM         #242
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
your probably right id pick hendo to beat him ina rematch. i think machida would beat hendo tho
A f!ght against Machida would be good, he's so aggressive but Machida really f!ghts well when he's on the counter. Henderson has never been stopped in a MMA f!ght, though.
 6 years ago '05        #243
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
 Gramz said:
A f!ght against Machida would be good, he's so aggressive but Machida really f!ghts well when he's on the counter. Henderson has never been stopped in a MMA f!ght, though.
Anderson Silva didn't stop him?
 6 years ago '05        #244
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
^^WHOOOOPS!!!

07-31-2011, 12:36 AM         #245
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
so because u wiki some names ur an expert? what exactly do his early f!ghts have to do with anything? every f!ghts bums in the beginning what is your point? Your claiming a guy who didnt lose for a round a decade is garbage. You claim he didnt f!ght anyway but who else should he of fought when he was dominating in pride? Who in the ufc wouldve been a real threat? Coture? He lost to nog who u claim is one dimensional and sucks (even though hes a really good boxer and a great bjj guy) once again proving you know nothing. So who else? He beat AA and Tim...name me the guys in the ufc hw division at the time who wouldve beat fedor.

not during the time of the pride era, but more like 2008/2009

after pride fell through in april of 2007, why didnt fedor sign with the ufc when all his pride buddies did? why did he choose to f!ght in bogus busche leagues such as bodog and affliction instead of the #1 organization at the time? ill tell you why, because he was a coward and his handlers ALWAYS KNEW that he wouldve gotten rocked badly, and in order to keep the money rolling in, they set him up against weak competition in B and C level organizations. when fedor was "undefeated" (giving him the benefit of the doubt here, even though his cut loss to khosaka was legit), he had mystique and intrigue surrounding him and was a hot commodity. he was in demand. so finklestein and voronov decided to not risk this by feeding him to the lions, and instead chose to f!ght weak bums that he would have a higher chance at beating, all so that they could keep the money rolling in

fedor went on to duck the ufc for the next 4 years coming up with ludicrous demands (wanted a stadium built in russia, wanted the UFC to co-promote with m-1, etc.) ...he wouldve gotten his sh*t rocked by a GREEN lesnar with just 3/4 f!ghts under his belt. wouldve got his sh*t rocked by mir, wouldve got his sh*t rocked by werdum (and eventually did), and probably gonzaga as well. couture even had a good chance to beat him back in 07/08...when carwin, JDS, and cain came along, thats when fedor REALLY said "fu*k this" ..he wanted NO PARTS of the ufc roster at all at that point

it was one of the most blatant ducks in combat sports history and only fedors most hardcore nuthuggers/ russian countrymen/ and other types of d!ck riders are blind to this..

dont question my knowledge boy
 07-31-2011, 12:37 AM         #246
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady2624 said:
Anderson Silva didn't stop him?
Knocked out. He's never been knocked out. Machida may sub him but I was thinking more in terms of a knockout.
 6 years ago '05        #247
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Gattsau said:
Actually his first 2 f!ghts in america were wins vs guys who were at the top of the ufc when he was in pride moron.

and o none of the 3 who beat him were in the ufc u stupid bastard.

If fedor is so wack and overrated why do guys like hendo respect him so much?
brett rogers was beating his a.ss until he forgot to block. and bret has no skillz, hes just big.

yeah the 3 who beat him aint good enough for ufc. that should tell your monkey azz right there.

u keep trying to defend your overrated hero but it is a losing cause., hes overrated.
 6 years ago '09        #248
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19301 19301
fedor needs to retire sh*t is sad
 6 years ago '09        #249
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Just seen thought it was early shouldve let fedor have another sec or 2 he couldve took more punches if he didn't recover
 07-31-2011, 12:43 AM         #250
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:

after pride fell through in april of 2007, why didnt fedor sign with the ufc when all his pride buddies did? why did he choose to f!ght in bogus busche leagues such as bodog and affliction instead of the #1 organization at the time? ill tell you why, because he was a coward and his handlers ALWAYS KNEW that he wouldve gotten rocked badly, and in order to keep the money rolling in, they set him up against weak competition in B and C level organizations. when fedor was "undefeated" (giving him the benefit of the doubt here, even though his cut loss to khosaka was legit), he had mystique and intrigue surrounding him and was a hot commodity. he was in demand. so finklestein and voronov decided to not risk this by feeding him to the lions, and instead chose to f!ght weak bums that he would have a higher chance at beating, all so that they could keep the money rolling in

fedor went on to duck the ufc for the next 4 years coming up with ludicrous demands (wanted a stadium built in russia, wanted the UFC to co-promote with m-1, etc.) ...he wouldve gotten his sh*t rocked by a GREEN lesnar with just 3/4 f!ghts under his belt. wouldve got his sh*t rocked by mir, wouldve got his sh*t rocked by werdum (and eventually did), and probably gonzaga as well. couture even had a good chance to beat him back in 07/08...when carwin, JDS, and cain came along, thats when fedor REALLY said "fu*k this" ..he wanted NO PARTS of the ufc roster at all at that point

it was one of the most blatant ducks in combat sports history and only fedors most hardcore nuthuggers/ russian countrymen/ and other types of d!ck riders are blind to this..

It was more about money and I have always thought that something was weird with his management. His brother Aleksander is known for having been in organized crime. I just think they didn't want to cut Zuffa in on their money. He wasn't ducking anybody, he would have easily beat Mir. Werdum was a Pride f!ghter when Fedor was. Gonzaga would have got his clock cleaned. Lesnar and Couture posed legit threats but it's not like Fedor didn't f!ght their f!ght former champs in Sylvia and Arlovski.

He was ready to f!ght Barnett in Affliction and Barnett is one of the best HWs in the world. Barnett schooled Couture and posed a very big threat to Fedor at the time. I think he would have been the first man to defeat Fedor if he wouldn't have got caught using an illegal substance.
 6 years ago '05        #251
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:

How come your knowledge is lacking when it comes to the UFC trying to deny Fedor the right to compete in Combat Sambo and the fact that that was one of the biggest sticking points in the negotiations?

Dana was also an as*hole during the negotiations which created ill will between both parties.

To say that Fedor is a coward is completely ignorant so I'm not sure why you're talking down to anyone boy.
 07-31-2011, 12:50 AM         #252
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dana didn't want to pay Hendo after he beat Bisping (the guy who headlines or co-headlines most of his London shows)... always thought that was a bi*ch move of Dana to not pay Hendo after that brilliant knockout.

Hendo deserves a big f!ght next. Would love to see him get a crack at Forrest Griffin in the UFC. But maybe Zuffa will use him to push some of these last Strikeforce shows. I doubt it but maybe for one defense, though.
 6 years ago '04        #253
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 2565 2565
 Gattsau said:
werdum is a former ufc champ.

Source?
 6 years ago '04        #254
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
 Gattsau said:
hey screw u buddy its late and alot is going on!

[pic - click to view]

Just keeping you on top of your game.

But for Mr awall to say that Fedor's losses have come against guys who "aint good enough for the ufc"... Kinda silly. Especially when you look at the sheer amount of dead weight (especially in the HW division) they currently have signed.
 6 years ago '07        #255
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
Fedor is the most overrated piece of sh*t ever in MMA history.
 6 years ago '07        #256
space
space
Here is the f!ght for anyone that missed it, sorry the commentary is not in English...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #257
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Fedor is the most overrated piece of sh*t ever in MMA history.
I wouldn't go that far.

Regardless of whether or not you believe Fedor to be the Greatest MMA f!ghter of All Time (which I personally don't), the man's accomplishments in the sport are certainly nothing to scoff at. I mean, yeah, it sucks that he never got the opportunity to f!ght in the UFC and that there are a bunch of competition in his resume that top ten f!ghters probably shouldn't be f!ghting, but it doesn't change the fact that he does possess a number of top 5 HW wins, and that he looked pretty dominant in doing so. I mean- Nogueira x2, Crocop, Sylvia, Arlovski- All of them were top 5 in the division at the time that Fedor defeated them. That's still serious business.
 6 years ago '06        #258
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,542 | Props total: 729 729
hendo is the fu*kin man!!! fedor will always be my second favourite f!ghter of all time.
 6 years ago '07        #259
space
space
 thehawk33 said:
I wouldn't go that far.

Regardless of whether or not you believe Fedor to be the Greatest MMA f!ghter of All Time (which I personally don't), the man's accomplishments in the sport are certainly nothing to scoff at. I mean, yeah, it sucks that he never got the opportunity to f!ght in the UFC and that there are a bunch of competition in his resume that top ten f!ghters probably shouldn't be f!ghting, but it doesn't change the fact that he does possess a number of top 5 HW wins, and that he looked pretty dominant in doing so. I mean- Nogueira x2, Crocop, Sylvia, Arlovski- All of them were top 5 in the division at the time that Fedor defeated them. That's still serious business.
Just because he beat Nog, Herring, Mirko, Coleman, Sylvia and Arlovski, doesn't mean he would have beat Couture, Brock, Carwin, Mir, JDS, Cain, Overeem, Barnett, Silva, and so on. He beat maybe 6 Top 10 guys and hand picked people he knew he could beat. Fedor's supporters always try to say contract disputes and Dana are the reason he never came to the UFC. That is bullsh*t, because Fedor knew he couldn't beat the top HW's in the UFC.
 6 years ago '07        #260
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
i thought it was a bit of an early stoppage but i couldnt see sh*t since the production crew for showcase/strikeforce sucks d!ck and couldnt show a proper camera angle
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy