Strikeforce/M-1 Global "Fedor vs. Henderson"

most viewed right now
 390
 Damn, what happened to the Game?
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 147
 NBA Report: Paul George Returning to OKC Would Be Big Blow to LeBron James to ..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
 audio inside Childish Gambino accused of biting ‘This Is America’ from Souncloud Rap..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Video inside 6IX9INE Signs $2 Million Dollar Video Game Deal For "Clout Runner"
29 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #241
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 210 210
 Gramz said:
A f!ght against Machida would be good, he's so aggressive but Machida really f!ghts well when he's on the counter. Henderson has never been stopped in a MMA f!ght, though.
Anderson Silva didn't stop him?
 7 years ago '05        #242
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 210 210
^^WHOOOOPS!!!

 07-30-2011, 11:36 PM         #243
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
so because u wiki some names ur an expert? what exactly do his early f!ghts have to do with anything? every f!ghts bums in the beginning what is your point? Your claiming a guy who didnt lose for a round a decade is garbage. You claim he didnt f!ght anyway but who else should he of fought when he was dominating in pride? Who in the ufc wouldve been a real threat? Coture? He lost to nog who u claim is one dimensional and sucks (even though hes a really good boxer and a great bjj guy) once again proving you know nothing. So who else? He beat AA and Tim...name me the guys in the ufc hw division at the time who wouldve beat fedor.

not during the time of the pride era, but more like 2008/2009

after pride fell through in april of 2007, why didnt fedor sign with the ufc when all his pride buddies did? why did he choose to f!ght in bogus busche leagues such as bodog and affliction instead of the #1 organization at the time? ill tell you why, because he was a coward and his handlers ALWAYS KNEW that he wouldve gotten rocked badly, and in order to keep the money rolling in, they set him up against weak competition in B and C level organizations. when fedor was "undefeated" (giving him the benefit of the doubt here, even though his cut loss to khosaka was legit), he had mystique and intrigue surrounding him and was a hot commodity. he was in demand. so finklestein and voronov decided to not risk this by feeding him to the lions, and instead chose to f!ght weak bums that he would have a higher chance at beating, all so that they could keep the money rolling in

fedor went on to duck the ufc for the next 4 years coming up with ludicrous demands (wanted a stadium built in russia, wanted the UFC to co-promote with m-1, etc.) ...he wouldve gotten his sh*t rocked by a GREEN lesnar with just 3/4 f!ghts under his belt. wouldve got his sh*t rocked by mir, wouldve got his sh*t rocked by werdum (and eventually did), and probably gonzaga as well. couture even had a good chance to beat him back in 07/08...when carwin, JDS, and cain came along, thats when fedor REALLY said "fu*k this" ..he wanted NO PARTS of the ufc roster at all at that point

it was one of the most blatant ducks in combat sports history and only fedors most hardcore nuthuggers/ russian countrymen/ and other types of d!ck riders are blind to this..

dont question my knowledge boy
 07-30-2011, 11:37 PM         #244
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shady2624 said:
Anderson Silva didn't stop him?
Knocked out. He's never been knocked out. Machida may sub him but I was thinking more in terms of a knockout.
 7 years ago '05        #245
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Gattsau said:
Actually his first 2 f!ghts in america were wins vs guys who were at the top of the ufc when he was in pride moron.

and o none of the 3 who beat him were in the ufc u stupid bastard.

If fedor is so wack and overrated why do guys like hendo respect him so much?
brett rogers was beating his a.ss until he forgot to block. and bret has no skillz, hes just big.

yeah the 3 who beat him aint good enough for ufc. that should tell your monkey azz right there.

u keep trying to defend your overrated hero but it is a losing cause., hes overrated.
 7 years ago '09        #246
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,760 | Props total: 25902 25902
fedor needs to retire sh*t is sad
 7 years ago '09        #247
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,550 | Props total: 322 322
Just seen thought it was early shouldve let fedor have another sec or 2 he couldve took more punches if he didn't recover
 07-30-2011, 11:43 PM         #248
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ed Bundy said:
not during the time of the pride era, but more like 2008/2009

after pride fell through in april of 2007, why didnt fedor sign with the ufc when all his pride buddies did? why did he choose to f!ght in bogus busche leagues such as bodog and affliction instead of the #1 organization at the time? ill tell you why, because he was a coward and his handlers ALWAYS KNEW that he wouldve gotten rocked badly, and in order to keep the money rolling in, they set him up against weak competition in B and C level organizations. when fedor was "undefeated" (giving him the benefit of the doubt here, even though his cut loss to khosaka was legit), he had mystique and intrigue surrounding him and was a hot commodity. he was in demand. so finklestein and voronov decided to not risk this by feeding him to the lions, and instead chose to f!ght weak bums that he would have a higher chance at beating, all so that they could keep the money rolling in

fedor went on to duck the ufc for the next 4 years coming up with ludicrous demands (wanted a stadium built in russia, wanted the UFC to co-promote with m-1, etc.) ...he wouldve gotten his sh*t rocked by a GREEN lesnar with just 3/4 f!ghts under his belt. wouldve got his sh*t rocked by mir, wouldve got his sh*t rocked by werdum (and eventually did), and probably gonzaga as well. couture even had a good chance to beat him back in 07/08...when carwin, JDS, and cain came along, thats when fedor REALLY said "fu*k this" ..he wanted NO PARTS of the ufc roster at all at that point

it was one of the most blatant ducks in combat sports history and only fedors most hardcore nuthuggers/ russian countrymen/ and other types of d!ck riders are blind to this..

dont question my knowledge boy
It was more about money and I have always thought that something was weird with his management. His brother Aleksander is known for having been in organized crime. I just think they didn't want to cut Zuffa in on their money. He wasn't ducking anybody, he would have easily beat Mir. Werdum was a Pride f!ghter when Fedor was. Gonzaga would have got his clock cleaned. Lesnar and Couture posed legit threats but it's not like Fedor didn't f!ght their f!ght former champs in Sylvia and Arlovski.

He was ready to f!ght Barnett in Affliction and Barnett is one of the best HWs in the world. Barnett schooled Couture and posed a very big threat to Fedor at the time. I think he would have been the first man to defeat Fedor if he wouldn't have got caught using an illegal substance.
 7 years ago '05        #249
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,391 | Props total: 210 210
 Ed Bundy said:
not during the time of the pride era, but more like 2008/2009

after pride fell through in april of 2007, why didnt fedor sign with the ufc when all his pride buddies did? why did he choose to f!ght in bogus busche leagues such as bodog and affliction instead of the #1 organization at the time? ill tell you why, because he was a coward and his handlers ALWAYS KNEW that he wouldve gotten rocked badly, and in order to keep the money rolling in, they set him up against weak competition in B and C level organizations. when fedor was "undefeated" (giving him the benefit of the doubt here, even though his cut loss to khosaka was legit), he had mystique and intrigue surrounding him and was a hot commodity. he was in demand. so finklestein and voronov decided to not risk this by feeding him to the lions, and instead chose to f!ght weak bums that he would have a higher chance at beating, all so that they could keep the money rolling in

fedor went on to duck the ufc for the next 4 years coming up with ludicrous demands (wanted a stadium built in russia, wanted the UFC to co-promote with m-1, etc.) ...he wouldve gotten his sh*t rocked by a GREEN lesnar with just 3/4 f!ghts under his belt. wouldve got his sh*t rocked by mir, wouldve got his sh*t rocked by werdum (and eventually did), and probably gonzaga as well. couture even had a good chance to beat him back in 07/08...when carwin, JDS, and cain came along, thats when fedor REALLY said "fu*k this" ..he wanted NO PARTS of the ufc roster at all at that point

it was one of the most blatant ducks in combat sports history and only fedors most hardcore nuthuggers/ russian countrymen/ and other types of d!ck riders are blind to this..

dont question my knowledge boy
How come your knowledge is lacking when it comes to the UFC trying to deny Fedor the right to compete in Combat Sambo and the fact that that was one of the biggest sticking points in the negotiations?

Dana was also an as*hole during the negotiations which created ill will between both parties.

To say that Fedor is a coward is completely ignorant so I'm not sure why you're talking down to anyone boy.
 07-30-2011, 11:50 PM         #250
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dana didn't want to pay Hendo after he beat Bisping (the guy who headlines or co-headlines most of his London shows)... always thought that was a bi*ch move of Dana to not pay Hendo after that brilliant knockout.

Hendo deserves a big f!ght next. Would love to see him get a crack at Forrest Griffin in the UFC. But maybe Zuffa will use him to push some of these last Strikeforce shows. I doubt it but maybe for one defense, though.
 7 years ago '04        #251
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 5137 5137
 Gattsau said:
werdum is a former ufc champ.


Source?
 7 years ago '04        #252
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 5137 5137
 Gattsau said:
hey screw u buddy its late and alot is going on!

[pic - click to view]



Just keeping you on top of your game.

But for Mr awall to say that Fedor's losses have come against guys who "aint good enough for the ufc"... Kinda silly. Especially when you look at the sheer amount of dead weight (especially in the HW division) they currently have signed.
 7 years ago '07        #253
kyhoopsgoat 421 heat pts421
space
avatar space
space
$18,999 | Props total: 5143 5143
Fedor is the most overrated piece of sh*t ever in MMA history.
 7 years ago '07        #254
kyhoopsgoat 421 heat pts421
space
avatar space
space
$18,999 | Props total: 5143 5143
Here is the f!ght for anyone that missed it, sorry the commentary is not in English...


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #255
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 5137 5137
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Fedor is the most overrated piece of sh*t ever in MMA history.
I wouldn't go that far.

Regardless of whether or not you believe Fedor to be the Greatest MMA f!ghter of All Time (which I personally don't), the man's accomplishments in the sport are certainly nothing to scoff at. I mean, yeah, it sucks that he never got the opportunity to f!ght in the UFC and that there are a bunch of competition in his resume that top ten f!ghters probably shouldn't be f!ghting, but it doesn't change the fact that he does possess a number of top 5 HW wins, and that he looked pretty dominant in doing so. I mean- Nogueira x2, Crocop, Sylvia, Arlovski- All of them were top 5 in the division at the time that Fedor defeated them. That's still serious business.
 7 years ago '06        #256
Loco Poe 
space
avatar space
space
$2,621 | Props total: 882 882
hendo is the fu*kin man!!! fedor will always be my second favourite f!ghter of all time.
 7 years ago '07        #257
kyhoopsgoat 421 heat pts421
space
avatar space
space
$18,999 | Props total: 5143 5143
 thehawk33 said:
I wouldn't go that far.

Regardless of whether or not you believe Fedor to be the Greatest MMA f!ghter of All Time (which I personally don't), the man's accomplishments in the sport are certainly nothing to scoff at. I mean, yeah, it sucks that he never got the opportunity to f!ght in the UFC and that there are a bunch of competition in his resume that top ten f!ghters probably shouldn't be f!ghting, but it doesn't change the fact that he does possess a number of top 5 HW wins, and that he looked pretty dominant in doing so. I mean- Nogueira x2, Crocop, Sylvia, Arlovski- All of them were top 5 in the division at the time that Fedor defeated them. That's still serious business.
Just because he beat Nog, Herring, Mirko, Coleman, Sylvia and Arlovski, doesn't mean he would have beat Couture, Brock, Carwin, Mir, JDS, Cain, Overeem, Barnett, Silva, and so on. He beat maybe 6 Top 10 guys and hand picked people he knew he could beat. Fedor's supporters always try to say contract disputes and Dana are the reason he never came to the UFC. That is bullsh*t, because Fedor knew he couldn't beat the top HW's in the UFC.
 7 years ago '07        #258
Royce207 
space
avatar space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
i thought it was a bit of an early stoppage but i couldnt see sh*t since the production crew for showcase/strikeforce sucks d!ck and couldnt show a proper camera angle
 7 years ago '04        #259
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,248 | Props total: 5137 5137
 kyhoopsgoat said:
Just because he beat Nog, Herring, Mirko, Coleman, Sylvia and Arlovski, doesn't mean he would have beat Couture, Brock, Carwin, Mir, JDS, Cain, Overeem, Barnett, Silva, and so on.
And I'm not saying that he would have cleaned house had he been signed in the UFC and I don't even disagree with the point that he is overrated. All I'm saying is that to dub him "the most overrated piece of sh*t in MMA" is a bit dramatic. Dude has a phenomenal resume, and he should be viewed as such.

He beat maybe 6 Top 10 guys and hand picked people he knew he could beat.
6 top ten wins, with five of them being top 5 guys, is still a very impressive feat.


Fedor's supporters always try to say contract disputes and Dana are the reason he never came to the UFC. That is bullsh*t, because Fedor knew he couldn't beat the top HW's in the UFC.
While I am not of the train of thought that Dana was the reasons he didn't sign with the UFC, the contract disputes and ridiculous demands from Finklestein and his management were highly documented as the reasons that held up his Zuffa negotiations.
 7 years ago '04        #260
shortz 42 heat pts42
space
space
space
$6,980 | Props total: 2176 2176
no matter what....

fedor is number 1 heavyweight ever...dude went undefeated for years fought prime cro cops and nog and barnett

fluke loss against werdum...got layed on by sum roid freak with gigantism........who outweighed him by like 50 lbs...

and almost put away henderson and the ref stopped it a bit early.

and im not a fedor fan i always root against him. just stating facts fedor number 1 heavyweight ever
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Gang that had 15yo boy Stabbed, apologizes. Mistaken Identity..
226 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 42
Dana White is SO GOOD at Blackjack that casinos BAN him LMAO
67 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 41
Man, YG Fell Off........
216 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
DJ Akademiks come explain this tweet
66 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Ass On The Sink Pics Always Get Me
36 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1436 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
NBA 2016 OKC THUNDER STARTING FIVE :wow:
26 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside She’s tall, blonde and thick 😍
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy