Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #221
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 699 699
Fedor had an amazing run, but it's time for him to bow out...
 07-30-2011, 11:46 PM         #222
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't think there's any shame in losing to Dan Henderson, I just think it makes the Emporer look bad. He needs to beat on a string of nobodies to regain his confidence.
 07-30-2011, 11:47 PM         #223
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ Hendo wanting to defend the Strikeforce LHW Championship, knowing he would k!ll either Roger Gracie or King Mo. Would get ugly quick for either Gracie or King Mo.
 07-30-2011, 11:48 PM         #224
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dangerously said:
I don't think there's any shame in losing to Dan Henderson, I just think it makes the Emporer look bad. He needs to beat on a string of nobodies to regain his confidence.
He's done, unless he goes and f!ghts some freak shows in Japan. He actually should, make some money while not having to get his face beat in anymore.
 6 years ago '05        #225
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 Dangerously said:
wouldnt surprise me if he goes and destroys some bums on some m-1 shows. but he'll never be top tier again.
 07-30-2011, 11:54 PM         #226
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol @ that bum fedor getting owned again and all his nut huggers coming to defend him and make excuses for him

face it. you were deceived all your lives into believing that this man was a mythical k!lling machine. he fought bums in pride where he amassed his highly padded and highly overrated 30-0 record

f!ghting and beating guys with records of 0-0 and 0-1 , etc. is nothing to be proud of ....if i f!ght 100 girls and go 100-0 with 99 knock outs, does that make me the greatest? NO

fedor was an over hyped bum all his career who mostly fought weak competition and whenever he fought real f!ghters he got his a.ss whooped plain and simple

now we know why he ducked the ufc back in 2009. lesnar wouldve mauled his a.ss brutally. cain, mir, and dos santos would end his fu*king life

good riddance loser ..go back to f!ghting cans in japan
 6 years ago '10        #227
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
$15,313 | Props total: 5259 5259
 Gramz said:
@ Hendo wanting to defend the Strikeforce LHW Championship, knowing he would k!ll either Roger Gracie or King Mo. Would get ugly quick for either Gracie or King Mo.
Mo needs his a.ss beat, he talks to much
 6 years ago '10        #228
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 1289 1289
nighty night fedor
 6 years ago '05        #229
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
 Ed Bundy said:
lol @ that bum fedor getting owned again and all his nut huggers coming to defend him and make excuses for him

face it. you were deceived all your lives into believing that this man was a mythical k!lling machine. he fought bums in pride where he amassed his highly padded and highly overrated 30-0 record

f!ghting and beating guys with records of 0-0 and 0-1 , etc. is nothing to be proud of ....if i f!ght 100 girls and go 100-0 with 99 knock outs, does that make me the greatest? NO

fedor was an over hyped bum all his career who mostly fought weak competition and whenever he fought real f!ghters he got his a.ss whooped plain and simple

now we know why he ducked the ufc back in 2009. lesnar wouldve mauled his a.ss brutally. cain, mir, and dos santos would end his fu*king life

good riddance loser ..go back to f!ghting cans in japan
i think fedor is vastly overrated and overhyped but this post is just plain ignorant. brock beats heath herring and that makes him a beast, fedor beats herring and hes a "can". fedor has beaten nog twice, herring, babalu, sylvia, arlovsky, cro cop, mark coleman, and even semmy schilt.
 6 years ago '05        #230
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Gattsau said:
He would've lost to who? He already dominated two former UFC champs, guys who were running the UFC when he was in pride. Stop talking out ur a.ss.
everybody knows the best f!ght in the ufc.....there is a reason he ducked for years and still is ducking. he tried to play is safe with strike force and now look at him. y was he always scared?

its not about names, he just couldn't do what he did here. there are random no name guys who could have beat him here.
 6 years ago '06        #231
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
sherdog database error lol
 07-31-2011, 12:07 AM         #232
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
yes because guys like nogueria, cro crop, coleman, hunt, randleman, lindland, arvloski and fujita have career mma records of 0-0 or 0-1 .

Another idiot who started watching mma 2 years ago.
lol ive forgotten more about combat sports (boxing, mma, etc.) then youll ever know. 2 years?

cro cop, coleman, fujita were all on roids in pride. in fact most of the f!ghters who fought there were. alot of the f!ghts there were also rigged according to a lot of f!ghters

nogueira was and still is a 1 dimensional bum which is why hes gonna get sparked out by schaub in round 1 next month.

hunt is a bum with a record of like 6-7 and beating him is supposed to be something to brag about? he was nothing but a 1-D kickboxer with a decent chin (which eventually get exposed and cracked)

lindland? you idiot. lindland was a 185lber (a sh*tty one at that) ..fedor was a 230lb heavy weight...you actually give him credit for that win?

fujita? you mean the same guy that almost KOd fedor and had him doing the chicken dance worse zab judah when he got rocked by kotsya tsyzu ? that bum who never accomplished anything in his career? THATS a good win?

arlovski was sh*tting on fedor in the standup by the way. he just got wild and threw a flying knee and got KO'd since he has an extremely bad chin. prior to that he was working fedor

fedor sucks. learn the sport. dont hate me because im not sheep like you who is fooled by the media/masses
 07-31-2011, 12:07 AM         #233
Gho5t 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk. im calling early stoppage.
 6 years ago '05        #234
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
 Gattsau said:
nice response..

another idiot ignored.

ur kidding yourself if u think ufc had better hws than pride at that time.
yeah yeah...how is it possible that the exact minute he comes to america he falls off? these same f!ghters that r beating him could have beat him back then to. get a clue.
 6 years ago '06        #235
thugged 55 heat pts55
space
space
space
$2,139 | Props total: 536 536
people calling for an early stoppage are k!lling me...fedor went limp, he was out, and it looked like he recovered but after the f!ght he was still wobbly and grabbing on to herb deans legs but the cameras never picked up on it ...he was out of it..perfectly good stoppage imho
 07-31-2011, 12:15 AM         #236
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cee4our said:
i think fedor is vastly overrated and overhyped but this post is just plain ignorant. brock beats heath herring and that makes him a beast, fedor beats herring and hes a "can". fedor has beaten nog twice, herring, babalu, sylvia, arlovsky, cro cop, mark coleman, and even semmy schilt.
more of this? this is easy work...

as for herring: brocks win over herring > fedors simply because brock did it ( and more convincingly i might add) in his 3rd fu*king f!ght. fedor did a sh*ttier job in his 14th f!ght. an inexperienced brock beating heath in his 3rd f!ght is more impressive than fedor beating him in his 14th.

-bablua was a LHW and arguably won that f!ght.

-arona was also a LHW who many people feel was controversially robbed when he fought fedor in RINGS

-sylvia was a bum who reigned in the UFC during the worst HW era of all time. sylvia was knocked out quicker and more convincingly by 50 year old retired boxer ray mercer who knocked sylvia out COLD in 9 seconds. sylvia was also KOd brutally by a TUF reject named abe wagner. shows how good he really was ...fedor couldnt even finish him more convincingly than those bums ..so much for the "greatest f!ghter ever"

-semmy shilt is a 1 dimensional K-1 kickboxer. no credit to fedor there either

-hong man choi was 2-1 in mma at the time he fought fedor. he is a 7'2 slow plodding mutant with gigantism. he was a k-1 kick boxer, never an MMA f!ghter. he only has 3 f!ghts in mma prior to his bout with fedor. pure cherry picking once again from fedor

-zulu was a 400lb slow plodding freak with a whopping 4-0 record over small japanese men...beating him does not make u great. fedor cherry picks again

this is too easy...fedor has easily one of the worst resumes in the history of MMA. lmao and it just got worse tonight. now he has 4 losses lmao.

learn the sport :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '05        #237
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
according to u the best f!ght in the ufc...but every ufc f!ghter fedor beat is a bum. i might as well quit now.
 07-31-2011, 12:23 AM         #238
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
GARBAGE

should i go into detail about his early career? when he fought bums like martin lazarov (r.i.p) ..chris haseman, edijus vivijus (spelling), and all the other bums he fought?

clearly you are a blind fedor hugger so this discussion ends here. theres no convincing you
 6 years ago '05        #239
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
i cant stand fedor but to call sumone a bum is a little much. tim hague is a bum, kimbo is a bum, but fedor? hes a top 10 heavyweight (theres only like 5 good hw's)
 07-31-2011, 12:29 AM         #240
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
It's not like hen do is untouchable we saw the blanket beat him
That is probably Shields' most impressive performance but even he got rocked a couple times by Hendo. I personally think Hendo overlooked him.

Roger Gracie or King Mo are in for a world of hurt if they get Hendo.

Bring Hendo back to the UFC and let him f!ght Griffin or Machida at 205.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now