Strikeforce/M-1 Global "Fedor vs. Henderson"

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-30-2011, 11:37 PM         #201
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fedor will be remembered as an overhyped bum over here in the USA and that is pretty sad.
 6 years ago '04        #202
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
 rek0nize said:
Negative, he was in la la land, no need for unprotected shots the head.

Learn MMA
Well aware of MMA rules, and it didn't look like Fedor was out. Even seemed like he was trying to turn to his side before ref jumped on him. Hard to say he wasn't defending intelligibly when the ref was on top of him pretty much instantly. And Fedor himself just said he was good to go lol. Early stoppage, but I think Hendo would have taken it regardless.
 07-30-2011, 11:39 PM         #203
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It was a flash K.O. but you can't blame Herb for that. He saw Fedor go limp.
 07-30-2011, 11:39 PM         #204
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at Strikeforce calling him the best f!ghter in MMA history when he didn't do sh*t in Strikeforce. It just sounds stupid for them to say that.
 6 years ago '10        #205
Alerts 221 heat pts221 OP
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
When its all said and done Fedor was a great f!ghter, top 5 dead or retired
 6 years ago '04        #206
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,323 | Props total: 2618 2618
If you go limp from a strike and the referee stops it, you have no right to claim an early stoppage.
 6 years ago '10        #207
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1294 1294
He should have stopped it, all that was going to happen was Fedor take 2-3 more unanswered shots.

Great stoppage by Herb, best ref in the business
 6 years ago '05        #208
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
live i thought it was early stoppage...replay im cool with. even when fedor turned over his hands were no where near his face. he wouldve eaten 3 or 4 more shots and been fish eyed. 34 year old "goat" was ko'd by a 40 year old middleweight. thats bad for ur legacy no matter how u slice it
 07-30-2011, 11:42 PM         #209
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
... I hate MMA. I'm not even really a fan anymore just a spectator now. Pro wrestling always been my favorite sport/combat sport. Every time Fedor loses he's winning the f!ght and some bullsh*t happens.. I swear to god there's a big chunk of me that thinks ever since he started f!ghting in Strikeforce his f!ghts have been rigged.

Herb's punk a.ss didn't even give Fedor a chance to recover.. I was there LIVE IN NASHVILLE when Dan fought Shields and Dan flashed koed Shields very badly and it wasn't stopped and look at the outcome of that f!ght..

Man fu*k Zuffa
fu*k Herb Dean
fu*k Dana White
fu*k Dan Henderson
And fu*k Fedor for letting these mother fu*kers rig his f!ghts. He sold his soul & legacy to the devil for money.

Overeem got out in time.
 6 years ago '04        #210
Gtownkid04 
space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 68 68
lol @ these dudes screaming overrated. I guess Wanderlei is overrated too since he been getting his a.ss whooped lately. Some people just have to recognize when it's their time to bow out, and those who don't...
 6 years ago '05        #211
GodzMustBeCrazy 31 heat pts31
space
space
$6,064 | Props total: 706 706
 Zaosyn said:
Pro wrestling always been my favorite sport/combat sport. Every time Fedor loses he's winning the f!ght and some bullsh*t happens.. I swear to god there's a big chunk of me that thinks ever since he started f!ghting in Strikeforce his f!ghts have been rigged.
Pro Wrestling a sport? More like full contact ballet...everyone of their f!ghts are rigged...
 07-30-2011, 11:43 PM         #212
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:
Calling fedor overrated is like calling Roy jones jr overrated. When a f!ghters done they fade real fast.
Exactly. Roy did hurt his legacy by keep on coming back though.
 6 years ago '04        #213
albemarle 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,143 | Props total: 447 447
Theses last 3 f!ghts are like Michael Jordan playing for the Wizards (I see the mj Comparison)

He needs to retire tonight
 6 years ago '10        #214
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
dope f!ght
 07-30-2011, 11:44 PM         #215
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
... I hate MMA. I'm not even really a fan anymore just a spectator now. Pro wrestling always been my favorite sport/combat sport. Every time Fedor loses he's winning the f!ght and some bullsh*t happens.. I swear to god there's a big chunk of me that thinks ever since he started f!ghting in Strikeforce his f!ghts have been rigged.

Herb's punk a.ss didn't even give Fedor a chance to recover.. I was there LIVE IN NASHVILLE when Dan fought Shields and Dan flashed koed Shields very badly and it wasn't stopped and look at the outcome of that f!ght..

Man fu*k Zuffa
fu*k Herb Dean
fu*k Dana White
fu*k Dan Henderson
And fu*k Fedor for letting these mother fu*kers rig his f!ghts. He sold his soul & legacy to the devil for money.

Overeem got out in time.

Another satisfied Strikeforce customer
 6 years ago '06        #216
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
RIP fedor... hang it up.
 6 years ago '05        #217
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
fedor is overrated...if he would have fought in america for UFC, he would have lost many years ago.
 07-30-2011, 11:44 PM         #218
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hendo is a g, son. He stood in the pocket and threw with The Last Emperor.
 6 years ago '10        #219
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,245 | Props total: 1294 1294
 ra1n said:
shouldn't have been stopped. As displayed in the bigfoot silva f!ght, fedor can take a pounding
Irrelevant, Fedor was never limp at any of those moments.

He was out of it when he spun around, he would have took 2-3 more unanswered shots is all that would have happen.

Fedor went grabbin for Herbs legs after the f!ght was called, he was done.
 6 years ago '11        #220
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,337 | Props total: 8506 8506
I couldn't be more impressed with Dan Henderson. I was having trouble rooting against Fedor.... but I have always liked Dan as well. His ability to land shots that make people go limp at the age of 40 is amazing.
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy