I have high testosterone levels

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
12 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
6928 pageviews
9 comments

MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,440 | Props total: 177 177
I have high testosterone levels

I have above average T about 1100 ng/l my last check up. I refrain from masturbation because its keeps my levels up and mind sharp and is a bad habit I prefer a live woman. I haven't had s3x with a woman in a while do to being a workaholic but I have a "date" tonight, if she flakes I'm going out solo to pick up a girl. It has been 2 weeks since my last nut. I have never felt so primitive in my life. I feel like an animal not a person. Women have been taking notice and throw themselves at me, guys give me respect and look to me for leadership. I love the feeling and responsibility. I don't get mad easily I usually can control my emotions by accepting but not reacting to them. I get aggressive easily if I don't think. My L.A fitness membership got revoked back in May because I was aggressive and disrespectful to staff. Being a high t man is tough, everyone around me seems p*ssy, I live in Chicago on the southside and I get mean mugged in the hood all the time and am just indifferent and ready to k!ll at anytime. I don't take test boosters or steroids, I stopped taking whey, just half an organic vitamin a day, beef, chicken, oysters, nuts, brocolli, cauliflower, brussell sprouts, celery, bananas, oatmeal, water, tea, and organic milk. Every one once in a while eat something greasy or sweet.

Anyone else have these issues in life? I turn 27 tomm.

Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 07-30-2011 at 09:53 AM..

9 comments for "I have high testosterone levels"

07-30-2011, 10:20 AM         #2
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If I was you I'd join another gym and take advantage of it while you still got those levels. You probably got great genetics so make them work in your favor and hit the iron.

Personally I have no idea what my test levels are since I haven't had a check up in awhile but Im going in September so we'll see. Anyways join at another gym or make a set up at home
 6 years ago '11        #3
pootysmack 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,973 | Props total: 517 517
you might bust early if you jump into some pus*y 2 weeks with no nut. lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground
 6 years ago '10        #4
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 Chopzilla said:
If I was you I'd join another gym and take advantage of it while you still got those levels. You probably got great genetics so make them work in your favor and hit the iron.

Personally I have no idea what my test levels are since I haven't had a check up in awhile but Im going in September so we'll see. Anyways join at another gym or make a set up at home
I just started doing doing pushups and situps everyday. I gained about 15 pounds since my last workout back in May so I have to do something soon. Thanks
 6 years ago '10        #5
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 pootysmack said:
you might bust early if you jump into some pus*y 2 weeks with no nut. lookin like a fool with your pants on the ground

That has happened before except it was a month of no nut. The girl was a super dime too I came in like 3 minutes, never heard from her again. Since then I use extra will power, think about nekkid old ladies, a song, animals, anything to take my attention off the incredible feelings and sensations of s3xual pleasure. It can be very frustrating at times because it's more about release than actually enjoying the s3x but it pays off because the girl has a great time and usually comes back around for more s3x.
 6 years ago '09        #6
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,300 | Props total: 7949 7949
n*gga said "date"

are you gonna r*pe someone
 6 years ago '04        #7
enetblazin4eva 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,116 | Props total: 597 597

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8
shortz 36 heat pts36
space
space
space
$6,608 | Props total: 1509 1509
sh*t let me get sum.....i think i have low t....

i workout hard and im pretty strong but im not ripped...and i feel tired all da time n my joins and cartilege are fu*kin with me....

if u have low t...could u still bench 365?
 6 years ago '10        #9
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 shortz said:
sh*t let me get sum.....i think i have low t....

i workout hard and im pretty strong but im not ripped...and i feel tired all da time n my joins and cartilege are fu*kin with me....

if u have low t...could u still bench 365?

Depends on your life style. Diet plays a big role, drugs, alcohol, lack of rest. I have been told by a doctor that the biggest noticable symptom of low t is erectile dysfunction because it does not take much T to have a healthy s3x drive. Also go get your levels checked and if they are low you may get prescribed a medicinal grade t booster or even if they are normal I would convince him to prescribe it anyway, say you "can't get it up" and it's effecting your quality of life. If you have low T I don't think you could bench 365, if would be very difficult and take a while to gain strength but check with a doctor. 365 is actually pretty good, keep it up.
 6 years ago '10        #10
MrTripleDouble  OP
space
space
 Jacc Blacc said:
n*gga said "date"

are you gonna r*pe someone
I like to say hang out. Date is too formal, like I'm courting the girl. Simps go out on dates....I'm kidding but I just don't like that word.
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy