Damn! Jet Phynx Addresses the haters & gay rumors!! Say's he's your girls screensaver!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #121
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
i know some cats that know this dude jet in real life and he is definitely gay. just so everyone knows, this dude is heavy in the gay club scene in delaware and that's where nearly all of his shows that he does are. he's got a boyfriend and everything.. don't let him front like he's banging the white chick, homey is on the down-low on some rupaul sh*t.. that's why he reps the gay community so much in his youtube videos..

and by the way.. pa_general is this dude "L" who is a producer for these two clowns...

Last edited by Philly B; 07-30-2011 at 04:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #122
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,615 | Props total: 10604 10604
 stl12188 said:
i know some cats that know this dude jet in real life and he is definitely gay. just so everyone knows, this dude is heavy in the gay club scene in delaware and that's where nearly all of his shows that he does are. he's got a boyfriend and everything.. don't let him front like he's banging the white chick, homey is on the down-low on some rupaul sh*t.. that's why he reps the gay community so much in his youtube videos..

and by the way.. pa_general is this dude "L" who is a producer for these two clowns...
: yaohah:
 07-30-2011, 04:55 PM         #123
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ive never seen a cornier rapper than this guy...no joke..

n*gga tries way too fu*kin hard...absolutely nothing is organic or natural

n*gga makes his own gifs and sh*t? tweets sh*t and posts it himself on boxden? holds up plastic sunglasses to his face like n*ggas give a fu*k who he is? doesnt realize sphynx is a word and tells people how to pronounce his poorly spelled name? bi*ch n*gga its PHOENIX if anything

all of that sh*t wouldnt matter if the music was halfway decent..

i feel fu*kin embarassed for this n*gga...seriously.. gtfoh
 07-30-2011, 04:58 PM         #124
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stl12188 said:

6 years ago '07        #125
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 stl12188 said:

damn son...exposed!! bx tore this pa genneral fool the fu*k up!

hot topics full of negetive comments then this...

jet phallice lost.
 6 years ago '06        #126
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
 erick derelict said:
damn son...exposed!! bx tore this pa genneral fool the fu*k up!

hot topics full of negetive comments then this...

jet phallice lost.
Jet & Brawdway got next! And no I am not L..
As I said before I am a fan...L does have dope beats though and I always support him.

Last edited by pa_general; 07-30-2011 at 07:07 PM..
 07-30-2011, 06:56 PM         #127
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Jet & Brawdway got next! And no I am not L..
As I said before I am a fan...L does have dope beats though
son stop!! what will you achieve by puttin your homies on like this? not one person in bx even thinks they are in any way tolerable to listen to...and yeah im sure you're a fan, im sure you live in philly thousands of miles away from delaware and you just happened to find out about the great JET PHYNX and BROADWAY by some miraculous coincidence, dude has 500 twitter followers, broadway has 300 followers, they dont have over 1000 views on any youtube video beside ONE that has 1900 views and it was posted 2 years ago :hang: you can keep going but you're just clowning yourself heavy
 6 years ago '06        #128
space
space
 madeulook said:
son stop!! what will you achieve by puttin your homies on like this? not one person in bx even thinks they are in any way tolerable to listen to...and yeah im sure you're a fan, im sure you live in philly thousands of miles away from delaware and you just happened to find out about the great JET PHYNX and BROADWAY by some miraculous coincidence, dude has 500 twitter followers, broadway has 300 followers, they dont have over 1000 views on any youtube video beside ONE that has 1900 views and it was posted 2 years ago :hang: you can keep going but you're just clowning yourself heavy

I don't live in Philly I live in the Burbs my duke, I been a fan of Jet since 08 when he dropped his single Notty Party. I seen the attention Kreayshawn & Lil B and them got on here so I'd thought I'd ride out for duke. You, on the other hand have been swarming this post looking for updates just to comment, relax...it's not that serious...if you don't fu*k with their music fine...leave your comment & keep it moving.
 6 years ago '08        #129
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,106 | Props total: 23321 23321
All you gotta do is read pa_general's posts prior to stl exposure then read his most recent one and kno the ether is facts. Changed his whole tone up
 6 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 Arson said:
All you gotta do is read pa_general's posts prior to stl exposure then read his most recent one and kno the ether is facts. Changed his whole tone up

Lol yet you still in the post ...how did my tone change? And how is homie stating facts? Lol n*ggas been saying I'm jet this whole post now I'm L FOH. Whether yall n*ggas believe it or not Jet has fans and I'm riding out for the next big artist in the game!!
 07-30-2011, 07:25 PM         #131
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Whether yall n*ggas believe it or not Jet has fans

This thread and all the evidence proves otherwise.
 6 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 pa_general said:
Lol yet you still in the post ...how did my tone change? And how is homie stating facts? Lol n*ggas been saying I'm jet this whole post now I'm L FOH. Whether yall n*ggas believe it or not Jet has fans and I'm riding out for the next big artist in the game!!
lol I see my n*gga Cee4our lurking
 6 years ago '06        #133
space
space
 capt save a h0 said:
This thread and all the evidence proves otherwise.

[pic - click to view]

Yeah...sure buddy...
 6 years ago '06        #134
siren 
space
space
$1,404 | Props total: 151 151
Is this the Deli-Where folks? I like these guys. Whenever I need a good laugh or I need to boost my self esteem, I put that song on. That sh*t is a joke and a gimmick.
 6 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 siren said:
Is this the Deli-Where folks? I like these guys. Whenever I need a good laugh or I need to boost my self esteem, I put that song on. That sh*t is a joke and a gimmick.

You have the best avi ever bro.
 07-30-2011, 08:57 PM         #136
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
I don't live in Philly I live in the Burbs my duke, I been a fan of Jet since 08 when he dropped his single Notty Party. I seen the attention Kreayshawn & Lil B and them got on here so I'd thought I'd ride out for duke. You, on the other hand have been swarming this post looking for updates just to comment, relax...it's not that serious...if you don't fu*k with their music fine...leave your comment & keep it moving.
you're a loser /thread
 07-30-2011, 09:17 PM         #137
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:

[pic - click to view]

Yeah...sure buddy...
an artist trying to make a meme of himself...

wow

the epitome of a fu*kin lame
 07-31-2011, 12:31 AM         #138
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t too funny lol
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago