Damn! Jet Phynx Addresses the haters & gay rumors!! Say's he's your girls screensaver!

most viewed right now
+18  82
50 comments @hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '06        #126
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
space
$6,871 | Props total: 577 577
 erick derelict said
damn son...exposed!! bx tore this pa genneral fool the fu*k up!

hot topics full of negetive comments then this...

jet phallice lost.
Jet & Brawdway got next! And no I am not L..
As I said before I am a fan...L does have dope beats though and I always support him.

Last edited by pa_general; 07-30-2011 at 07:07 PM..

07-30-2011, 06:56 PM         #127
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said
Jet & Brawdway got next! And no I am not L..
As I said before I am a fan...L does have dope beats though
son stop!! what will you achieve by puttin your homies on like this? not one person in bx even thinks they are in any way tolerable to listen to...and yeah im sure you're a fan, im sure you live in philly thousands of miles away from delaware and you just happened to find out about the great JET PHYNX and BROADWAY by some miraculous coincidence, dude has 500 twitter followers, broadway has 300 followers, they dont have over 1000 views on any youtube video beside ONE that has 1900 views and it was posted 2 years ago :hang: you can keep going but you're just clowning yourself heavy

7 years ago '06        #128
space
space
 madeulook said
son stop!! what will you achieve by puttin your homies on like this? not one person in bx even thinks they are in any way tolerable to listen to...and yeah im sure you're a fan, im sure you live in philly thousands of miles away from delaware and you just happened to find out about the great JET PHYNX and BROADWAY by some miraculous coincidence, dude has 500 twitter followers, broadway has 300 followers, they dont have over 1000 views on any youtube video beside ONE that has 1900 views and it was posted 2 years ago :hang: you can keep going but you're just clowning yourself heavy

I don't live in Philly I live in the Burbs my duke, I been a fan of Jet since 08 when he dropped his single Notty Party. I seen the attention Kreayshawn & Lil B and them got on here so I'd thought I'd ride out for duke. You, on the other hand have been swarming this post looking for updates just to comment, relax...it's not that serious...if you don't fu*k with their music fine...leave your comment & keep it moving.

7 years ago '08        #129
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$42,509 | Props total: 31365 31365
All you gotta do is read pa_general's posts prior to stl exposure then read his most recent one and kno the ether is facts. Changed his whole tone up

7 years ago '06        #130
space
space
 Arson said
All you gotta do is read pa_general's posts prior to stl exposure then read his most recent one and kno the ether is facts. Changed his whole tone up

Lol yet you still in the post ...how did my tone change? And how is homie stating facts? Lol n*ggas been saying I'm jet this whole post now I'm L FOH. Whether yall n*ggas believe it or not Jet has fans and I'm riding out for the next big artist in the game!!

07-30-2011, 07:25 PM         #131
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said
Whether yall n*ggas believe it or not Jet has fans

This thread and all the evidence proves otherwise.

7 years ago '06        #132
space
space
 pa_general said
Lol yet you still in the post ...how did my tone change? And how is homie stating facts? Lol n*ggas been saying I'm jet this whole post now I'm L FOH. Whether yall n*ggas believe it or not Jet has fans and I'm riding out for the next big artist in the game!!
lol I see my n*gga Cee4our lurking

7 years ago '06        #133
space
space
 capt save a h0 said
This thread and all the evidence proves otherwise.

[pic - click to view]

Yeah...sure buddy...

7 years ago '06        #134
siren 
space
space
$1,445 | Props total: 219 219
Is this the Deli-Where folks? I like these guys. Whenever I need a good laugh or I need to boost my self esteem, I put that song on. That sh*t is a joke and a gimmick.

7 years ago '06        #135
space
space
 siren said
Is this the Deli-Where folks? I like these guys. Whenever I need a good laugh or I need to boost my self esteem, I put that song on. That sh*t is a joke and a gimmick.

You have the best avi ever bro.

07-30-2011, 08:57 PM         #136
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said
I don't live in Philly I live in the Burbs my duke, I been a fan of Jet since 08 when he dropped his single Notty Party. I seen the attention Kreayshawn & Lil B and them got on here so I'd thought I'd ride out for duke. You, on the other hand have been swarming this post looking for updates just to comment, relax...it's not that serious...if you don't fu*k with their music fine...leave your comment & keep it moving.
you're a loser /thread

07-30-2011, 09:17 PM         #137
BooHaggle McGee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said

[pic - click to view]

Yeah...sure buddy...
an artist trying to make a meme of himself...

wow

the epitome of a fu*kin lame

07-31-2011, 12:31 AM         #138
Drum Gang Joe C 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This sh*t too funny lol

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
+86online now  57
The Best Pancakes Of The 90's
172 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Burt Reynolds lucky he dipped out before the SJWs found this one...
33 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  27
Video inside 20 Sports Hats You Should Never Wear In Los Angeles
109 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+41online now  26
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+23online now  18
Video inside What is "Brain Hacking"? Tech insiders on why you should care
33 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  13
Video inside Thick chick lifting weights in the GYM!!!!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+79online now  11
mom comes up with greatest punishment of all time :mjlol:
119 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Footage Of Blueface Playing Division 1 Football Before Turning Rapper
52 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy