Damn! Jet Phynx Addresses the haters & gay rumors!! Say's he's your girls screensaver!

most viewed right now
 96
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
192 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 93
Image(s) inside #JusticeforJunior
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Ok my dudes. Regardless of ya locations! Name a rapper that U frequent..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
NBA Nate Robinson tearing up the Big 3 almost fights
26 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-30-2011, 11:41 AM         #81
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who are these kids?
 7 years ago '06        #82
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '08        #83
The N 563 heat pts563
space
avatar space
space
$50,385 | Props total: 27533 27533
 Gm0ney85 said:
this the type a n*gga take d!ck behind closed doors for a record deal tho... a real fu*ked up 360 deal..

... and then the label would only shoot that n*gga one video.. and give him one wack a.ss single...

..and he would fade the fu*k away... but with a much larger a.ss hole from all the industry a.ss r*pe that he ended up liking... not hating, calling it like i see it.
Lil B route then
 7 years ago '06        #84
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
Despite all the hate this is a funny a.ss thread...and Jet def gonna blow up
 7 years ago '04        #85
crippledamus 
space
avatar space
space
$323 | Props total: 0 0
These n*ggas tried to say they got signed by Jay back in November...lmao



[video - click to view]

































 7 years ago '04        #86
SiqkWidaPen|M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,345 | Props total: 647 647
im guessin ur jet phynx?
 7 years ago '06        #87
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 SiqkWidaPen said:
im guessin ur jet phynx?



Fan. Jet is from Delaware & I'm from Pa. Been on this site in 06 before I even knew who Jet was, so no I am not him.
 7 years ago '05        #88
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$5,578 | Props total: 52 52
you have been on this thread for two days now replying to every comment within ten minutes. you need to get laid and hop off this fake a.ss rapper's d!ck. i saw a video on youtube of this dude dancing around with a shield singing some lady gaga sh*t. how are u even considering dude to be a rapper? this isn't a promo site, hot topic or not, his music is whack and the only reason anyone is paying attention in the slightest is because they want to see the hot white girl's a.ss... so let's see it...
 7 years ago '06        #89
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 stl12188 said:
you have been on this thread for two days now replying to every comment within ten minutes. you need to get laid and hop off this fake a.ss rapper's d!ck. i saw a video on youtube of this dude dancing around with a shield singing some lady gaga sh*t. how are u even considering dude to be a rapper? this isn't a promo site, hot topic or not, his music is whack and the only reason anyone is paying attention in the slightest is because they want to see the hot white girl's a.ss... so let's see it...



n*ggas are saltier than a bag of Frito Lay's...
 7 years ago '09        #90
akverse47 464 heat pts464
space
avatar space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 6368 6368
no matter how many threads are made about these nobodies they aint never gonna blow
 7 years ago '06        #91
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 akverse47 said:
no matter how many threads are made about these nobodies they aint never gonna blow




Stay tuned...
 7 years ago '04        #92
KidYungn 280 heat pts280
space
avatar space
space
$2,237 | Props total: 2 2
I click on this link to see what the hype is about....worst part is..I AM FROM DELAWARE and STILL LIVE HERE...and have NEVER heard of this dude...EVER.
 07-30-2011, 01:31 PM         #93
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the hell is Jet Phynx?
 07-30-2011, 01:37 PM         #94
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is definitely Jet Phoenix
 07-30-2011, 01:47 PM         #95
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Y'all really pushing te issue to help this absolute nobody blow up

5 months ago when people made odd future threads most of bx didn't know who they were

But people in la, the outside wold did

This person however.. Is completely irrelevant nobody how you slice it
 7 years ago '06        #96
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 Rendition said:
Y'all really pushing te issue to help this absolute nobody blow up

5 months ago when people made odd future threads most of bx didn't know who they were

But people in la, the outside wold did

This person however.. Is completely irrelevant nobody how you slice it


He's well known in Delaware tristate area
 07-30-2011, 02:12 PM         #97
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k outta here with this garbage
 07-30-2011, 02:15 PM         #98
capt save a h0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KidYungn said:
I click on this link to see what the hype is about....worst part is..I AM FROM DELAWARE and STILL LIVE HERE...and have NEVER heard of this dude...EVER.




I checked his youtube this n*gga has max 900 views and some of his videos have been up for 3 years
 07-30-2011, 02:18 PM         #99
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
He's well known in Delaware tristate area
dude from delaware already posted and hes never heard of this lame lol ur jet phinx fu*k outta hereeee as the n*ggas said before, this man doesnt have 1000 views on 1 of his videos, NOOOONE knows this gay a.ss dude
 7 years ago '06        #100
pa_general 134 heat pts134 OP
space
avatar space
space
$6,868 | Props total: 577 577
 madeulook said:
dude from delaware already posted and hes never heard of this lame lol ur jet phinx fu*k outta hereeee as the n*ggas said before, this man doesnt have 1000 views on 1 of his videos, NOOOONE knows this gay a.ss dude
yet he got deals on the table & 4 hot topics
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside New iPhone Leak Reveals Apple's Nasty Surprise
34 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 20
Johnny Depp’s $650M Film Fortune “Almost All Gone”, New Rolling Stone ExposĂ© ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 16
audio inside 6ix9ine “Blood Walk”
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video of NYC in 1993 recorded in 1080p from 1993
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
If you needed proof Drake a bi-ch ass nigga
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Teyana Taylor live stream
125 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Madden 19 Halftime Show is All New With Real Time Stat Updates for Better Imme..
44 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Jim Jones arrested for drug and gun possession
164 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy