Jul 29 - (Video) Larry Flynt Offered Casey Anthony $500,000 to Pose NUDE in Hustler Magazine WTF

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #1
5661 pageviews
48 comments

DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
Jul 29 - Casey Anthony offered $500,000 to pose in Hustler

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

(CNN) -- If Larry Flynt has his way, Casey Anthony could reintroduce herself -- nud3 -- to America on the pages of Hustler magazine, and make well over $500,000 in the process.
The pr0nography magnate told HLN's "Nancy Grace" show on Thursday night that talks are ongoing that could land Anthony on the pages of his magazine, weeks after a Florida jury acquitted her of murder in her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's death.
Anthony's camp dismissed the report as "nonsense."
But Flynt insisted he was serious about the offer, which he said would include $500,000 up front plus 10% of all profits. He said any payment that the Orlando woman might receive for interviews with media outlets would be "chicken feed" compared to what she'd receive by appearing in Hustler.
"If they want to get their hands on big money, they've got to go through me," Flynt said.
Anthony's trial in Orange County fixated tens of thousands of people during its seven-week run, many horrified by the girl's death and others drawn in by the family drama. Since her release from jail early on the morning of July 17 -- after getting credit for time served for her conviction on four counts of misleading authorities -- she has remained out of the public eye.
The Hustler magazine founder said that, after a jury cleared the 25-year-old woman on murder charges, he initially did not consider reaching out to her.
But Flynt said his mind changed after being approached by "droves of men" as he was touring the country promoting his new book "One Nation Under s3x.""They said, Why haven't you made an offer? Why don't you want to publish her pictures?" Flynt said. "They said, She's a really attractive person ... I've never seen that happen before."
Asked about whether the decision might be distasteful to the many who feel Anthony got away with murder, Flynt said his tour suggests to him that there was a real demand. He also claimed that a portion of any proceeds would go to charities aimed at addressing child abuse.
Flynt noted, too, that he has "never been one to shy away from controversy," boasting on HLN about printing nud3 photos of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis in 1975.
"You've got men who say hey, I want to see her in her birthday suit," he said of the Anthony offer. "There may be some sick individuals ... but that's what life is all about."
Earlier this month, Playboy founder Hugh Hefner said he got a similar flood of requests from people encouraging him to try to get Anthony for his magazine. But he shot down any possibility that would happen.
"It is amazing the number of people that have tweeted me immediately afterward, asking whether or not we would do a pictorial on her," Hefner told CNN's Piers Morgan. "And the answer is simply no. I wouldn't reward someone like that for what has happened."
Mark Lippman, the attorney for the woman's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, said he had no knowledge that his clients had talked with their daughter since her acquittal -- including about this offer. Both parents testified at her trial, with defense lawyers claiming that George Anthony helped cover up his granddaughter's death.
"This is all news to me," Lippman told HLN. "And obviously, Casey is her own person, and she's making her own decisions."

[pic - click to view]

Larry Flynt says he's offered Casey Anthony $500,000 to pose in Hustler - CNN.com

[pic - click to view]

Money Talks

48 comments for "Jul 29 - (Video) Larry Flynt Offered Casey Anthony $500,000 to Pose NUDE in Hustler Magazine WTF"

6 years ago '06        #2
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
be a bad look but id do it

500k? hell yeah
 6 years ago '05        #3
dg177bx 25 heat pts25
space
space
space
$7,605 | Props total: 1 1
disrespectful as fu*k if she would do it
 6 years ago '04        #4
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
be a bad look but id do it

500k? hell yeah
Thats because your a c*nt she k!lled a small innocent child are you that desperate for money and s3x I guess you must be an immature teenager.
 6 years ago '09        #5
akverse47 443 heat pts443
space
space
$5,559 | Props total: 4966 4966
she's a ho, what else is she gonna do now? she'll take the money it's not like she has any shame
 6 years ago '06        #6
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
 eza said:
Thats because your a c*nt she k!lled a small innocent child are you that desperate for money and s3x I guess you must be an immature teenager.
He would be a 500K richer immature teenager

plus 10% profits
 6 years ago '08        #7
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
It's her life, fukk it.
 6 years ago '04        #8
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,095 | Props total: 3916 3916
who gives a fu*k it wasn't your baby so get the fu*k outta other folks lives for real.. now back to her getting neckked. this should happen asap as her buzz is almost over .. bi*ch was s3xy to me and pretty much the only reason i watched the trial.. was hoping she'd get locked up tho, so your boy could come thru on some conjugal visit type sh*t!
 07-29-2011, 08:31 AM         #9
gordonshumway 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shes a selfish,greedy partys.lut who needs money, she will do it soon and say she didn't ....Surprised ole girl is still on this planet?? Only in America...
 6 years ago '11        #10
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 gordonshumway said:
shes a selfish,greedy partys.lut who needs money, she will do it soon and say she didn't ....Surprised ole girl is still on this planet?? Only in America...
bi*ch would been stoned to death in the Middle East
 6 years ago '11        #11
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
ill donate some kids to it
 6 years ago '06        #12
SM 38199 heat pts38199
space
space
$128,022 | Props total: 67748 67748
:applause:
 07-29-2011, 09:08 AM         #13
IceBergSlim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd fap.
 6 years ago '04        #14
NBA Brawler 112 heat pts112
space
space
$17,566 | Props total: 2425 2425
@at anybody who cares or gets mad about what this bi*ch does with her life now.
 6 years ago '10        #15
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,439 | Props total: 2399 2399
The real fu*ked up thing is that this bi*ch wants to have more kids!
 6 years ago '06        #16
illathruz 65 heat pts65
space
space
$6,505 | Props total: 2306 2306
i mean, its not like she can go get a job. i don't see how she has a choice
 6 years ago '10        #17
bernadoobie 
space
space
$11,697 | Props total: 555 555
Her image is already tarnished, might as well go on over to the dark side.
 6 years ago '05        #18
meepos 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,551 | Props total: 26 26
shes gonna make bank other ways without having to strip or do pr0n
 6 years ago '07        #19
jamega2f 80 heat pts80
space
space
$1,307 | Props total: 31 31
with her reputation i think she can make money other ways, i think most of us can agree that she is not going to get a regular job. Me personally and maybe im crazy but i wouldnt mess with that girl im just not convinced she is "not guilty" and image of that little girl would be stuck in my head if i came close to her, and i would just be angry thats just how i feel
 07-29-2011, 11:39 AM         #20
Shakespeare 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
guarantee that issue is gonna be the all-time best seller
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy