Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
73 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
133 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #21
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts OP
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
 J Rob said:
no offense, but you're really coming off like a typical backpacking nerd. "If you don't like my favorite type of hip hop, you're ignorant". fu*k outta here with that man. A lot of my favorite rappers are underground (Cole, Kendrick, KRIT, Tech N9ne, Talib, etc) and IMO this GDP guy just isn't that good. His can spit, but his flow and delivery are both atrocious...he makes Papoose sound like Jay-Z in that regard.

We not dissing because we're ignorant, we're dissing him because he sucks as an artist overall. His lyrics are the only he has going for him (and contrary to popular backpacker belief, lyrics are NOT the only thing that matters when judging an artist, you can't be rhyming all off-beat and sh*t and expect people to think you're a good artist)
no offense with this either, but when did i say that if y'all dont like my music your ignorant? never.. i said if y'all dont give him a chance you like sh*tty music. you can have your own opinion, i'm not forcing you to like him. and all those rappers you just named ain't even underground like that.. they're commercially underground, they're all mad good too. .except krit IMO he's ehhhhhhhh.. idk how you can say G's delivery is atrocious when krit's ain't much better than lil b's... he's a VERY average a.ss rapper.. def not worth making an avy, IMO.. j. cole is 10x better than him... and i know lyrics aint the only thing that makes you a good artist.. (but i never said "OH, GDP IS THE fu*kIN GOAT" I said he's better than most of your favorite rappers.. cus most ppl on here sweat lil b.. or lil wayne.. or tyler... and you know damn well i ain't lying) but i ALSO know that flow and delivery ain't the only thing that makes you a good artist.. look @ 50 cent.. flawless flow and delivery.. GRODT was a classic... he's the case of one of the biggest fall off in rap history, went from ghetto qua ran.. to disco inferno.. still has an amazing flow/delivery.. but lacks the lyrics he had before.

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 07-29-2011 at 08:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #22
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,869 | Props total: 20886 20886
 dajerzeerat said:
i ain't even mad at that. i can respect that. i can also agree that if hip hop was all nas and chuck d type rappers it would be boring.. like.. i love mase and cam'ron to death.. and i'm not sh*tting on gangsta rap at all cus i also love the lox, in my opinion one of the best groups of all time, but the thing with all 5 of those artist.. they know how to be versatile. what most cats lack these days is versatility.. it (almost) all sounds the same... like i love drake and j. cole.. or lupe cus they know how to switch sh*t up.. they aren't always talkin about the same sh*t. they can go from making songs for the radio to talking about some real life sh*t.. that's all i want outta hip-hop.. versatility... and i know 2pac was ignorant.. but that's just who he was.. the reason he's arguably the best.. is because he knew how to be so damn versatile... you ain't gonna last in this game if you're always talking the same bullsh*t. as far as gdp goes.. he's not the MOST versatile rapper, true. but he's more versatile than most are... his flow might be choppy, true.... but i don't take back that he's better than most of ppl's favorite rappers on here.. cus he is.. y'all never saw him roc the mic live.. i have. he's a fu*kin excellent MC.

I fu*ks with this post, I really do

Keyword is versatility & I'm just like that. I love artists who are versatile & 9/10 times I'll check it out if it's different.
 6 years ago '04        #23
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:

I fu*ks with this post, I really do

Keyword is versatility & I'm just like that. I love artists who are versatile & 9/10 times I'll check it out if it's different.
exactly.. versatility is the key to success in this game. i ain't force-feeding GDP down y'all throats.. i just figured he's buzzin HARD out in jersey and the surrounding areas.. so i figured i'd share with y'all some good music, cus he's different.. it's nice to hear/see something different.. and i know most y'all boxden cats FEAR change.. so i expected the responses i got.
 6 years ago '07        #24
Deceiva 
space
space
space
$717 | Props total: 2 2
i dont know about all of you but i think this sh*t is banging

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #25
space
space
gd motherfu*kin p!
 6 years ago '04        #26
space
space

[video - click to view]

feat. Pistol Pete & Young Zee!

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 03-29-2012 at 05:13 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
48 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
98 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
159 comments
2 days ago