Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #1
6538 pageviews
28 comments

dajerzeerat 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 0 0
GDP > Better than your favorite rapper

Do you love OFWGKTA? This guy actually lives what Tyler talks about. For those who don't know about GDP (you might have saw him open for Wiz' lil' home, Mac Miller.. at Starland Ballroom, if you're from the Jersey area) he's an indie rapper from West Orange, New Jersey. He's 10x better than Lil' Wayne or any of your favorite rappers... I promise you this! He talks about the same kinda sh*t dead prez do just without being pro black lol (even though pistol pete said "blew dead prez mind with the magic bullet cover" cus they opened for dead prez and liked G's his mixtape cover for his tape "magic bullet" which is a knockoff of Misfit's "Bullet" but replaced JFK's head with Obama) he also talks about doing lots of drugs too, as most white rappers do. He's in a group called Slangcorp, and raps with people you SHOULD be familiar with, like Tame One & The Outsidaz. Turn off the radio, and open your ears people. I'll gave y'all links to his records.

[pic - click to view]

http://slangcorp.com/

[pic - click to view]

Involvement

[pic - click to view]

GDP - Involvement.rar

[pic - click to view]

Dirty Money

[pic - click to view]

slangcorp: GDP - Dirty Money 7"

[pic - click to view]

Magic Bullet

[pic - click to view]

Magic Bullet | GDP

[pic - click to view]

Uesless Eaters

[pic - click to view]

GDP - Useless Eaters

Here's some of his songs. Enjoy..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by dajerzeerat; 03-29-2012 at 05:17 PM..

28 comments for "GDP > Better than your favorite rapper"

6 years ago '04        #2
dajerzeerat 5 heat pts OP
space
space
if nobody checks this guy out, y'all really must like sh*tty fu*kin music. straight up.
 6 years ago '11        #3
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,298 | Props total: 20023 20023
Tony Yayo>
 07-29-2011, 06:06 PM         #4
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Meh
 6 years ago '10        #5
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21181 21181
man....what....the

fu*k?
 6 years ago '09        #6
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
[IMG] [/IMG]

WTF is this bullsh*t
 6 years ago '10        #7
akareem27 
space
space
$266 | Props total: 127 127
dude is a.ss
 07-29-2011, 06:22 PM         #8
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BTW How about those Eagles?
 07-29-2011, 06:26 PM         #9
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DevDaTru7h said:
BTW How about those Eagles?
Packers goin repeat.
 6 years ago '05        #10
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '07        #11
Mr.NYCinNC 33 heat pts33
space
space
$9,902 | Props total: 2280 2280

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #12
space
space
I'm gonna come back in here & give a honest critic of what some of you posters do wrong when you present music.

When you say said artist>>>>your favorite rapper, you've already ticked people off

If you create a thread boasting about how your music is nicer than half the sh*t out already, you've lost cool points again.

When people try to let you know dog your sh*t sucks & instead of taking it positive you say "well you don't know sh*t about hip-hop then", "You must be a lil b, odd future fan, to say that", "you must be 14 years old if your saying that", then you will go nowhere.

Play a humble a.ss position because BX is grimey, and you'll be fine.
 6 years ago '04        #13
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I'm gonna come back in here & give a honest critic of what some of you posters do wrong when you present music.

When you say said artist>>>>your favorite rapper, you've already ticked people off

If you create a thread boasting about how your music is nicer than half the sh*t out already, you've lost cool points again.

When people try to let you know dog your sh*t sucks & instead of taking it positive you say "well you don't know sh*t about hip-hop then", "You must be a lil b, odd future fan, to say that", "you must be 14 years old if your saying that", then you will go nowhere.

Play a humble a.ss position because BX is grimey, and you'll be fine.
judging how i didnt reply to any negative responses, just makes that statement look ignorant and makes you look like a complete idiot. y'all don't have to like the guy idfc.. i figured i'd help Y'ALL OUT and give y'all a chance to check out a real fu*kin artist instead of these puppets that talk about their swag and how fly they are. idc if you like gdp.. i think he's dope as fu*k.. The Outsidaz think he's dope as fu*k. Tame One think he's dope as fu*k.. that's all i need, living legends think he's dope.. as for you hip hop forum guys.. y'all just don't like good music... y'all rather sit around and post in threads all day bashing every dude trying to give y'all a heads up on some good sh*t.. how about y'all go outside for once and go to a real hip hop show? get off the internet and enjoy the fresh air this website is definitely full of guys who don't get pus*y or don't get out much :dancingcool:

p.s. "Play a humble a.ss position because BX is grimey, and you'll be fine."
this is the internet dog... you talk like these are the streets lmao
 6 years ago '05        #14
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
You are a fu*king moron, dude was absolutely right.

You're doing us a favour? Do us all a favour and k!ll yourself.
 6 years ago '04        #15
space
space
 aKtIvItY! said:
You are a fu*king moron, dude was absolutely right.

You're doing us a favour? Do us all a favour and k!ll yourself.
do us a favor and go back to elementary school when they taught us how to spell favor without a u
 6 years ago '10        #16
space
space
 dajerzeerat said:
judging how i didnt reply to any negative responses, just makes that statement look ignorant and makes you look like a complete idiot. y'all don't have to like the guy idfc.. i figured i'd help Y'ALL OUT and give y'all a chance to check out a real fu*kin artist instead of these puppets that talk about their swag and how fly they are. idc if you like gdp.. i think he's dope as fu*k.. The Outsidaz think he's dope as fu*k. Tame One think he's dope as fu*k.. that's all i need, living legends think he's dope.. as for you hip hop forum guys.. y'all just don't like good music... y'all rather sit around and post in threads all day bashing every dude trying to give y'all a heads up on some good sh*t.. how about y'all go outside for once and go to a real hip hop show? get off the internet and enjoy the fresh air this website is definitely full of guys who don't get pus*y or don't get out much :dancingcool:

p.s. "Play a humble a.ss position because BX is grimey, and you'll be fine."
this is the internet dog... you talk like these are the streets lmao

*sigh*

For the most part I was speaking in general & only used a couple of examples from this thread. I thought it would've been obvious to read between the lines & see directly where I was talking about you & where I wasn't but obviously not.....

Didn't read most of what you said but like I said, just play your position & that's it. And no sh*t it's the internet but I'm trying to help YOU out for the near future if you decide to post music again. People on bx either sh*t on your music for how you present it or how it sounds. Few occasions where people actually like it because honestly most of it sounds the same, forced, or too fu*king different. Like this guy gdp for example.

@ doing us a favor though...lol smh
 6 years ago '04        #17
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
*sigh*

For the most part I was speaking in general & only used a couple of examples from this thread. I thought it would've been obvious to read between the lines & see directly where I was talking about you & where I wasn't but obviously not.....

Didn't read most of what you said but like I said, just play your position & that's it. And no sh*t it's the internet but I'm trying to help YOU out for the near future if you decide to post music again. People on bx either sh*t on your music for how you present it or how it sounds. Few occasions where people actually like it because honestly most of it sounds the same, forced, or too fu*king different. Like this guy gdp for example.

@ doing us a favor though...lol smh
i knew u was speaking in general.. but since everyone want's to be a d!ck, i figured i'd be a d!ck too... but yeah.. he sounds different.. and he's talking about real life situations.. not my fault most people on here rather listen to sh*t that sounds the same.. and sh*t talking about popping bottles and slangin rock... it's y'all's ignorance that caused hip hop to be as it is today.. nothing but a market for the media.
 6 years ago '04        #18
space
space
not to mention this is my thread, so i can do and say wtf i want
don't like him or don't like what i say? idfc... you know what to do..
 6 years ago '10        #19
space
space
 dajerzeerat said:
i knew u was speaking in general.. but since everyone want's to be a d!ck, i figured i'd be a d!ck too... but yeah.. he sounds different.. and he's talking about real life situations.. not my fault most people on here rather listen to sh*t that sounds the same.. and sh*t talking about popping bottles and slangin rock... it's y'all's ignorance that caused hip hop to be as it is today.. nothing but a market for the media.
Agree to an extent but if hip-hop was all Chuck D, Nas it would be a boring place

Love the lyrical artists to death but let's not act like gangsta rap & other forms of our ignorance wasn't around before. It's easy to point blame at certain people now but if hip-hop legends who succeeded in the 80's & 90's are co-signing the sh*t out today why would the youngins stop what they're doing?

Scarface supports Boosie I don't hear anybody sh*tting on Scarface the rapper.

2pac was as ignorant as ignorant can be but is considered arguably the greatest rapper of all time.

Just saying
 6 years ago '04        #20
space
space
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Agree to an extent but if hip-hop was all Chuck D, Nas it would be a boring place

Love the lyrical artists to death but let's not act like gangsta rap & other forms of our ignorance wasn't around before. It's easy to point blame at certain people now but if hip-hop legends who succeeded in the 80's & 90's are co-signing the sh*t out today why would the youngins stop what they're doing?

Scarface supports Boosie I don't hear anybody sh*tting on Scarface the rapper.

2pac was as ignorant as ignorant can be but is considered arguably the greatest rapper of all time.

Just saying
i ain't even mad at that. i can respect that. i can also agree that if hip hop was all nas and chuck d type rappers it would be boring.. like.. i love mase and cam'ron to death.. and i'm not sh*tting on gangsta rap at all cus i also love the lox, in my opinion one of the best groups of all time, but the thing with all 5 of those artist.. they know how to be versatile. what most cats lack these days is versatility.. it (almost) all sounds the same... like i love drake and j. cole.. or lupe cus they know how to switch sh*t up.. they aren't always talkin about the same sh*t. they can go from making songs for the radio to talking about some real life sh*t.. that's all i want outta hip-hop.. versatility... and i know 2pac was ignorant.. but that's just who he was.. the reason he's arguably the best.. is because he knew how to be so damn versatile... you ain't gonna last in this game if you're always talking the same bullsh*t. as far as gdp goes.. he's not the MOST versatile rapper, true. but he's more versatile than most are... his flow might be choppy, true.... but i don't take back that he's better than most of ppl's favorite rappers on here.. cus he is.. y'all never saw him roc the mic live.. i have. he's a fu*kin excellent MC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy