Jul 28 - Pregnant man Thomas Beatie reveals buff body, ripped abs in new photos after baby three

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
89 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
The_Most_H8ed 
space
space
$1,269 | Props total: 1238 1238
 jesusplay said:
he use to be so beautiful
 6 years ago '10        #62
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
I noticed in this thread as well as others that some of the main ones supporting this type of unnatural/weird type of lifestyles have low post counts. Boxden is being infiltrated fam :hay:

this aint ordinary fam
 6 years ago '05        #63
DatKidDex 
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 386 386
This is a fu*ked up world we live in... when ppl can do shyt like this to themselves...and ppl thinks is fine dat shyt is crazy...
 6 years ago '10        #64
StillScrappy 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,942 | Props total: 92 92
 smoothmotionz said:
by definition and legally he is man
Your are an a.ss, By Gods views shes a woman and i would call her a she to her face id give a mother fu*k what you belive
 6 years ago '06        #65
Mr. Future 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,180 | Props total: 1808 1808
Its not a friggin man!!!!!! wth
 6 years ago '08        #66
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 tanman10 said:
pure ignorance... a man can have female reproductive organs, but just because he does doesn't mean he's any less of a man.

sometimes i can't stand some of these boxden fu*kers that don't even know anything about what they oppose. i see the same ignorance in gay marriage, transgender discussions, peoples personal choices, etc... it doesnt have anything to do with you so mind ya gotdam business
 smoothmotionz said:
here is the defintion of man: one possessing in high degree the qualities considered distinctive of manhood

that definition is from the dictionary... By defintion the person in those pictures is man...

See your one of those uneducated people who doesnt know the difference between s3x and gender. They are two totally different things. He is a man with female reproductive system

I mean you have to know as the earlier poster stated that terms man, woman, boy, girl, are simply social constructs and nothing more.
I seem to have offended a couple people, oh fu*king well I don't care whether we're referring to s3x, gender...whatever, this person was born a female and still chooses to use her female reproductive organs

Oh and by the way I don't oppose anything about this story except that this family and the media are using the word "man" just to make headlines and money, it's pathetic
 6 years ago '07        #67
erick derelict 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,091 | Props total: 109 109
 smoothmotionz said:
see this is where your confusing things. We as humans created the terms man and woman as social constructs. God created humans and some of the humans he made had male reproductive organs and some had female reproductive organs so reproduction was possible. We as humans created the terms man, woman, girl, boy as a classification of what we think these should be... If it werent for humans making up these words everyone would just be humans and some could have baby and some could not simple as that. By the defintion of the terms we as humans coin man and woman, that person is Man that had baby

you - are - an - idiot... u think cuz u took a class made and paid for by pundits of gender bending and homos3xuality - that you've been enlightened? idiocy...

keep this is mind - just cuz a college teaches something - doesnt make it the law - fu*k a man made dictionary too... theres higher laws.

you can call this thing a man all you want but by reality they are not a man - whats a man without a p*nis? there is a reason ur p*nis is called ur manhood... jackass!

stop posting please... ur like that motherfu*ker in class that always raises a hand to answer questions with wrong answers. the same person who would talk for hours using big words to make incoherent points...

you used the word human and then have the nerve to say being a man ends at the perceived social construct - by your definition I could go around drivng cars that arent mine , wearing other peoples jewelry and hanging with rich people that buy me stuff and at the end of the day come home to a section 8 apartment starving and still I could call myself" wealthy"

since you are so caught up in social constructs - if someone is a "man" but they are female then they cant identify completely with being a man and put simply, that characteristic is not a "mans" characteristic... so how far must we argue? how much of a man are they?

is "he" more of a man than some male that doesn't have "a buff body" and a "buzzed haircut?"

and you are right - humans created social constructs but while idiots like you live by man made definitions - over here we follow a higher truer and more permanent set of laws - called the universe or god - which does not fail or make mistakes- this is not a male call it what you want but guess what the first step to being a man is? ---being born male ..then boyhood lessons , both of which this "man" lacks . so compared to REAL 100% MEN this thing is a joke.

now sit down - eat ur pizza and b quiet.
 6 years ago '05        #68
shady2624 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,366 | Props total: 102 102
I want to vomit
 6 years ago '05        #69
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
n*gga looks more like a men when it was preggers

ol lesbo lookin a.ss n*gga
 07-29-2011, 10:19 PM         #70
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 erick derelict said:
you - are - an - idiot... u think cuz u took a class made and paid for by pundits of gender bending and homos3xuality - that you've been enlightened? idiocy...

keep this is mind - just cuz a college teaches something - doesnt make it the law - fu*k a man made dictionary too... theres higher laws.

you can call this thing a man all you want but by reality they are not a man - whats a man without a p*nis? there is a reason ur p*nis is called ur manhood... jackass!

stop posting please... ur like that motherfu*ker in class that always raises a hand to answer questions with wrong answers. the same person who would talk for hours using big words to make incoherent points...

you used the word human and then have the nerve to say being a man ends at the perceived social construct - by your definition I could go around drivng cars that arent mine , wearing other peoples jewelry and hanging with rich people that buy me stuff and at the end of the day come home to a section 8 apartment starving and still I could call myself" wealthy"

since you are so caught up in social constructs - if someone is a "man" but they are female then they cant identify completely with being a man and put simply, that characteristic is not a "mans" characteristic... so how far must we argue? how much of a man are they?

is "he" more of a man than some male that doesn't have "a buff body" and a "buzzed haircut?"

and you are right - humans created social constructs but while idiots like you live by man made definitions - over here we follow a higher truer and more permanent set of laws - called the universe or god - which does not fail or make mistakes- this is not a male call it what you want but guess what the first step to being a man is? ---being born male ..then boyhood lessons , both of which this "man" lacks . so compared to REAL 100% MEN this thing is a joke.

now sit down - eat ur pizza and b quiet.
This n*gga serious
 6 years ago '08        #71
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5308 5308
 smoothmotionz said:
I dont get it how are they using it to make headlines when that IS a pregnant man. Why shouldnt this "man" be able to use his female reproductive organs just like a "man" with a male reproductive systems uses his??

No you didnt offend me by saying that I use to say the same stuff like you when I saw stuff like this. However i'm currently taking a class that talks about subjects like these and I have been enlightened what the terms man and woman actually mean... they have nothing to do with the reprodcutive system you have
Because SHE is not a pregnant man, there is nothing crazy about a naturally born female having a baby. Just because she has a butch haircut does not mean she's a man. She chose to utilize her body to the full effect of a female. So this person can keep all her female organs, have children but still want to be called a man? I'm sorry but you can't be both, so until she decides to live fully and only as a man, she will not be a man.
 07-30-2011, 06:03 PM         #72
Stringz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MissStush88 said:
Half of u morons do understand that the terms " man.woman girl and boy" are just social constructs right?

Yes by nature "he" is still female but "he" is a man. "HE" will neva be male

There is a difference btw s3x and gender.

gender is what u identify with (behaviors, roles, dress, mannerisms etc)
s3x refers to the biological differences which are obvious...i hope.
:applause:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy