Albert Haynesworth Traded to Patriots for 2013 5th Round Pick

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
69 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #161
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 refuze said:
Albert Haynesworth is a piece of sh*t as a human being. This is a dude who doesn't pay his $500 tabs at restaurants when he's caking with all that money Have fun with that guy. He may ball on the field if given the opportunity but good luck with his baggage. Zebras don't change their stripes.
yeah he seems like a huge piece of sh*t person...but fu*k it if he can just stay outta trouble for a little while here and produce, im good with it...we needed to get a nastier attitude anyways, so i'd like him to help bring it
 6 years ago '04        #162
refuze 284 heat pts284
space
space
$18,685 | Props total: 15429 15429
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah he seems like a huge piece of sh*t person...but fu*k it if he can just stay outta trouble for a little while here and produce, im good with it...we needed to get a nastier attitude anyways, so i'd like him to help bring it
It's a good move for the Patriots. They didn't have to give up much but they did absorb his ridiculous salary. Is he backing up Vince Wilfork or is he playing DE?

The thing about the Pats organization I like is that they have a core of Belichek, Brady, and other vets who'll make sure it's about the team first. The thing is that Haynesworth caused trouble with the Titans and the Redskins.. you can't change someone's character.
 6 years ago '04        #163
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
space
$33,432 | Props total: 6384 6384
shocker! I didn't see it coming. bellichick always surprises people. hope it works out for them, it's a big question mark. good to see redskins got compensation despite waiting so late
 6 years ago '11        #164
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$572 | Props total: 153 153
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]

Redskins fans, go 'head and commit that. You can celebrate getting rid of Haynesworth, but your dumbass owner just paid a sh*tload of money for a 5th round pick you're going to fu*k up TWO YEARS FROM NOW
ur a dumbass, b......WTF does the money have to do with the actual PLAYING of football?? Right...not sh*t!! at ur attempt of humor.
 6 years ago '05        #165
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '07        #166
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 refuze said:
It's a good move for the Patriots. They didn't have to give up much but they did absorb his ridiculous salary. Is he backing up Vince Wilfork or is he playing DE?

The thing about the Pats organization I like is that they have a core of Belichek, Brady, and other vets who'll make sure it's about the team first. The thing is that Haynesworth caused trouble with the Titans and the Redskins.. you can't change someone's character.
Nah he'll probably line up next to him a lot..we run some fu*ked up formations a lot on D, not always the 3-4..theres probably gonna be a lot of instances where its just them two on the line

WiLL i AM said:
my n*gga Keith gets extra emotional when thats brought up
I was there, I gotta live with that from now on..you think i like that? :banghead:
 07-28-2011, 04:26 PM         #167
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pats won
 6 years ago '04        #168
lfletcher 
space
space
$2,167 | Props total: 136 136

All that $$ for chillin last year and now he goes to a possible Super Bowl contender. Wow!

gonna be interesting to see how his attitude changes...
 6 years ago '09        #169
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1814 1814
fu*k. Wanted him to come back home to Ten.
 6 years ago '09        #170
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,764 | Props total: 66678 66678
only $41 million was guranteed for that fat bastartds contract

he already got all that cash and didnt do sh*t except lay down against the eagles

that fat bum is gonna take a pay cut
 6 years ago '09        #171
messy marv stan 4531 heat pts4531
space
space
$53,764 | Props total: 66678 66678

[video - click to view]

07-28-2011, 07:15 PM         #172
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Talk about letting your teammates down. You expect all 11 guys on defense to go all out until the play is dead. 10 vs 11. Not to mention his weak foot to face stomp. Can Bill turn him around and get production? Does Fat Al still hate the 3-4? What has Al done with that 41 mil lol? Took the check and complained about the system.
 07-28-2011, 07:20 PM         #173
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadon085 said:
^^^ Talk about letting your teammates down. You expect all 11 guys on defense to go all out until the play is dead. 10 vs 11. Not to mention his weak foot to face stomp. Can Bill turn him around and get production? Does Fat Al still hate the 3-4? What has Al done with that 41 mil lol? Took the check and complained about the system.
Exactly. Haynesworth is a lazy player who only ever showed up when there was money on the line. That being said, Belichick's going to turn him into a 3-4 DE and he's going to tear sh*t up when Wilfork collects double teams.

Meanwhile, Titans and Redskins fans will wonder why he couldn't have played like that all the time.
 6 years ago '07        #174
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
This f*ggot G-Units Finest STILL ridin' for the Jets even though he reppin' the Steelers?

No wonder I still have that fu*k boy on ignore.
 6 years ago '07        #175
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Exactly. Haynesworth is a lazy player who only ever showed up when there was money on the line. That being said, Belichick's going to turn him into a 3-4 DE and he's going to tear sh*t up when Wilfork collects double teams.

Meanwhile, Titans and Redskins fans will wonder why he couldn't have played like that all the time.

People act like the Pats just play the 3-4 scheme too.
 07-28-2011, 07:43 PM         #176
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skins stay losing
 6 years ago '04        #177
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
Man, I cant do anything but applaud the patriots organization... Draft and develope well, trade some vets for more picks, pick up vets for thw cheap, repeat cycle..

Wish the Bears organization was smart like this
 6 years ago '04        #178
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,807 | Props total: 1451 1451
 the_problem401 said:
ok?
n*gga you don't know football... that n*gga is going to whip that n*gga in shape...
 6 years ago '07        #179
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
 m-f said:
Word. Was thinking about Warren but its all about how camp goes .. I could see them cutting Warren to be honest to shred salary.
;)

I told yah.
 07-30-2011, 12:21 PM         #180
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hear Albert Failed his Conditioning test
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
20 comments
1 day ago