Albert Haynesworth Traded to Patriots for 2013 5th Round Pick

most viewed right now
 80
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Man, YG Fell Off........
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Cam'ron blesses his baby mother. Baby mother situations usually aren't ..
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #161
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 refuze said:
Albert Haynesworth is a piece of sh*t as a human being. This is a dude who doesn't pay his $500 tabs at restaurants when he's caking with all that money Have fun with that guy. He may ball on the field if given the opportunity but good luck with his baggage. Zebras don't change their stripes.
yeah he seems like a huge piece of sh*t person...but fu*k it if he can just stay outta trouble for a little while here and produce, im good with it...we needed to get a nastier attitude anyways, so i'd like him to help bring it
 7 years ago '04        #162
refuze 350 heat pts350
space
avatar space
space
$19,470 | Props total: 22613 22613
 keithbm1111 said:
yeah he seems like a huge piece of sh*t person...but fu*k it if he can just stay outta trouble for a little while here and produce, im good with it...we needed to get a nastier attitude anyways, so i'd like him to help bring it
It's a good move for the Patriots. They didn't have to give up much but they did absorb his ridiculous salary. Is he backing up Vince Wilfork or is he playing DE?

The thing about the Pats organization I like is that they have a core of Belichek, Brady, and other vets who'll make sure it's about the team first. The thing is that Haynesworth caused trouble with the Titans and the Redskins.. you can't change someone's character.
 7 years ago '04        #163
Kadroan 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$35,610 | Props total: 8605 8605
shocker! I didn't see it coming. bellichick always surprises people. hope it works out for them, it's a big question mark. good to see redskins got compensation despite waiting so late
 7 years ago '11        #164
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$585 | Props total: 304 304
 Dangerously said:

[pic - click to view]



Redskins fans, go 'head and commit that. You can celebrate getting rid of Haynesworth, but your dumbass owner just paid a sh*tload of money for a 5th round pick you're going to fu*k up TWO YEARS FROM NOW
ur a dumbass, b......WTF does the money have to do with the actual PLAYING of football?? Right...not sh*t!! at ur attempt of humor.
 7 years ago '05        #165
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
:omfg:
 7 years ago '07        #166
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
avatar space
space
$28,334 | Props total: 447 447
 refuze said:
It's a good move for the Patriots. They didn't have to give up much but they did absorb his ridiculous salary. Is he backing up Vince Wilfork or is he playing DE?

The thing about the Pats organization I like is that they have a core of Belichek, Brady, and other vets who'll make sure it's about the team first. The thing is that Haynesworth caused trouble with the Titans and the Redskins.. you can't change someone's character.
Nah he'll probably line up next to him a lot..we run some fu*ked up formations a lot on D, not always the 3-4..theres probably gonna be a lot of instances where its just them two on the line

 WiLL i AM said:
my n*gga Keith gets extra emotional when thats brought up
:nasmad: I was there, I gotta live with that from now on..you think i like that? :banghead:
 07-28-2011, 03:26 PM         #167
Bromander 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pats won
 7 years ago '04        #168
lfletcher 
space
avatar space
space
$2,168 | Props total: 137 137


All that $$ for chillin last year and now he goes to a possible Super Bowl contender. Wow!

gonna be interesting to see how his attitude changes...
 7 years ago '09        #169
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
avatar space
space
$21,493 | Props total: 2421 2421
fu*k. Wanted him to come back home to Ten.
 7 years ago '09        #170
messy marv stan 4726 heat pts4726
space
avatar space
space
$62,055 | Props total: 88675 88675
only $41 million was guranteed for that fat bastartds contract

he already got all that cash and didnt do sh*t except lay down against the eagles

that fat bum is gonna take a pay cut
 7 years ago '09        #171
messy marv stan 4726 heat pts4726
space
avatar space
space
$62,055 | Props total: 88675 88675

[video - click to view]





 07-28-2011, 06:15 PM         #172
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ Talk about letting your teammates down. You expect all 11 guys on defense to go all out until the play is dead. 10 vs 11. Not to mention his weak foot to face stomp. Can Bill turn him around and get production? Does Fat Al still hate the 3-4? What has Al done with that 41 mil lol? Took the check and complained about the system.
 07-28-2011, 06:20 PM         #173
HR_Paperstacks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dadon085 said:
^^^ Talk about letting your teammates down. You expect all 11 guys on defense to go all out until the play is dead. 10 vs 11. Not to mention his weak foot to face stomp. Can Bill turn him around and get production? Does Fat Al still hate the 3-4? What has Al done with that 41 mil lol? Took the check and complained about the system.
Exactly. Haynesworth is a lazy player who only ever showed up when there was money on the line. That being said, Belichick's going to turn him into a 3-4 DE and he's going to tear sh*t up when Wilfork collects double teams.

Meanwhile, Titans and Redskins fans will wonder why he couldn't have played like that all the time.
 7 years ago '07        #174
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
This f*ggot G-Units Finest STILL ridin' for the Jets even though he reppin' the Steelers?

No wonder I still have that fu*k boy on ignore.
 7 years ago '07        #175
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 HR_Paperstacks said:
Exactly. Haynesworth is a lazy player who only ever showed up when there was money on the line. That being said, Belichick's going to turn him into a 3-4 DE and he's going to tear sh*t up when Wilfork collects double teams.

Meanwhile, Titans and Redskins fans will wonder why he couldn't have played like that all the time.


People act like the Pats just play the 3-4 scheme too.
 07-28-2011, 06:43 PM         #176
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
skins stay losing
 7 years ago '04        #177
doro85 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,295 | Props total: 528 528
Man, I cant do anything but applaud the patriots organization... Draft and develope well, trade some vets for more picks, pick up vets for thw cheap, repeat cycle..

Wish the Bears organization was smart like this
 7 years ago '04        #178
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,891 | Props total: 1654 1654
 the_problem401 said:
ok?
n*gga you don't know football... that n*gga is going to whip that n*gga in shape...
 7 years ago '07        #179
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
 m-f said:
Word. Was thinking about Warren but its all about how camp goes .. I could see them cutting Warren to be honest to shred salary.
;)

I told yah.
 07-30-2011, 11:21 AM         #180
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hear Albert Failed his Conditioning test
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Traffic Bae Demetria Obilor Says Pusha T's Daytona Is Trash & So Is His..
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Habesha Beauty Appreciation X IG
46 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Jun 22 - Jogger accidentally crosses U.S. border from B.C., gets detai..
118 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
50 cent still owns his Connecticut Mansion that Hommo once stayed at!
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Sylvester Stallone waking up in 2018
52 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Jun 22 - Boy, stabbed in neck, dies after running to hospital
329 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside SMACK/URL: NOME 8-Return of Tsu Surf [Discussion Thread] June 23rd 2018..
1409 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Nike silhouette React Element 87
9 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy