most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-28-2011, 10:57 AM         #121
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keithbm1111 said:
you really are a piece of sh*t...you know that?
Don't be taking random a.ss shots at my QB in threads that have nothing to do with the Giants...

Yall can never win that f!ght... And you know exactly why.
 07-28-2011, 10:59 AM         #122
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #123
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Illstreet said:
Don't be taking random a.ss shots at my QB in threads that have nothing to do with the Giants...

i didnt even say sh*t about your hick a.ss QB

and i do know why...the biggest fluke drive of all time, yeah i know
 6 years ago '07        #124
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Illstreet said:
Wilfork and Haynesworth is gonna be Murda...

Skins Lost... Made this dude the highest paid Defensive player in NFL History... Got nothing out of him...

I swear, the Skins are in perpetual pergatory until Snyder leaves... sh*t is amazing.
Under Snyder the Skins will always be no better than a 8-8 team... Sad really, cuz in our division 8-8 or worst will always leave you in the cellar...
 6 years ago '09        #125
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,991 | Props total: 22273 22273
wright needs to get 5 more lbs. then we gonna have the 300 pound club and just break n*ggas on a regular basis
 6 years ago '07        #126
KING*TITO 46 heat pts46
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 332 332
 Illstreet said:

6 years ago '09        #127
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12351 12351
Stop with the 3-4 sh*t n*ggas. Haynesworth didnt want to play NT in the 3-4. He wanted to play DE or in some teams schemes its called a DT not DE. Wilfork is the guy for sure in the middle for them and Albert will wreck shop beside him.

Also, if I remember correctly the Pats are a team that throws all kinds of crazy lineups out there anyway. sh*t with two linemen and all dbs, no linemen, 4LBs and a bunch of dbs and so on and so forth. He'll be fine
 6 years ago '09        #128
space
space
 aclockworkred71 said:
Wilfork - 6'2 325
Haynesworth - 6'6 335
Warren - 6'5 300
Wright - 6'4 295
Brace - 6'3 330
Love - 6'1 310
Deaderick - 6'4 305
Pryor - 6'1 310
Stroud possibly cut? 6'6 310

No more of that bullsh*t running, expect more of that league leading 50+ turnovers.
Aint no fu*king way Wilfork is fu*king 325. That n*gga aint been 325 since 6th grade
 6 years ago '10        #129
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,767 | Props total: 954 954
Albert gonna go wild on QBs in NE.
 6 years ago '07        #130
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 keithbm1111 said:
but...we also run a bunch of different schemes..we dont only use the 3-4
Thats what we said also. Dude didnt want any part of the 3-4, but hey a 5th rounder aint sh*t anyways

Haslett said that finding a scheme that was to Haynesworth’s liking was no easy task, either.

“He just didn’t want to play in this scheme. He didn’t want to play in the 3-4. He didn’t want to do the things we wanted. Then we said, ‘Okay, if you’re not going to do it, let’s not do it. Let’s play nickel, play the 3-technique.’

“Then, it got to the point where he said, ‘I don’t want to play first- and second-down nickel. I just want to play third-down nickel.’ Oh my God, you’re relegating yourself to 10-15 snaps a game. Then after that he didn’t want to do the blitzes, he just wanted to rush.”
 KING*TITO said:
Under Snyder the Skins will always be no better than a 8-8 team... Sad really, cuz in our division 8-8 or worst will always leave you in the cellar...
We made the playoffs twice under Gibbs and had winning divisional records, it just takes the right team building. Vinny Cerrato was the main guy behind most of the bad deals, notice we havent given out terrible deals since Bruce took over
 07-28-2011, 11:05 AM         #131
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
Shut the fu*k up.
Eat a d!ck f*ggot...
 07-28-2011, 11:05 AM         #132
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Stop with the 3-4 sh*t n*ggas. Haynesworth didnt want to play NT in the 3-4. He wanted to play DE or in some teams schemes its called a DT not DE. Wilfork is the guy for sure in the middle for them and Albert will wreck shop beside him.

Also, if I remember correctly the Pats are a team that throws all kinds of crazy lineups out there anyway. sh*t with two linemen and all dbs, no linemen, 4LBs and a bunch of dbs and so on and so forth. He'll be fine
we told him he oculd be a DE if he wanted.. we were willing to let him come in and be a DE.. the mutha fu*ker didn't want to be in a 3-4 do you not get that?
 6 years ago '08        #133
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,749 | Props total: 12171 12171
 Lowkey18 said:
we told him he oculd be a DE if he wanted.. we were willing to let him come in and be a DE.. the mutha fu*ker didn't want to be in a 3-4 do you not get that?
No he didn't want to be in the 3-4 in DC.

This muddafu*ka gonna go to NE and yall gonna be left wondering why the fuk he didn't do that when he was with yall.
 07-28-2011, 11:10 AM         #134
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
No he didn't want to be in the 3-4 in DC.

This muddafu*ka gonna go to NE and yall gonna be left wondering why the fuk he didn't do that when he was with yall.
you obviously don't know what your talking about.. he doesnt want to be in a 3-4 @ all.. let alone in DC.. he didnt want to compromise to play DE.. he didnt want to do a damn thing.. he was a fat lazy piece of sh*t.. whether he decides to put the 3-4 sh*t behind him in NE is the key to his success..
 6 years ago '09        #135
space
space
 Lowkey18 said:
n*gga please. The part I get is I know a lot more about this situation than fans.
When Albert reported to the team having lost a bunch of weight to basically force the team to play him at DE they told him they may use him in some situations there but they want him exclusively at NT to clog the middle and take on double teams, which he wasn't trying to hear and they weren't trying to hear anything in the form of his personal preference.

I know you are a happy go lucky fan of the team and took the side of what was being reported outside of the organization or from a Shanahan but there was way more to the situation than most people know as well as the McNabb situation.
 6 years ago '09        #136
space
space
Since guys here know so much about what he wanted and didnt want, lets see what happens in a couple weeks and you'll see what it is he was after.

07-28-2011, 11:15 AM         #137
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
n*gga please. The part I get is I know a lot more about this situation than fans.
When Albert reported to the team having lost a bunch of weight to basically force the team to play him at DE they told him they may use him in some situations there but they want him exclusively at NT to clog the middle and take on double teams, which he wasn't trying to hear and they weren't trying to hear anything in the form of his personal preference.

I know you are a happy go lucky fan of the team and took the side of what was being reported outside of the organization or from a Shanahan but there was way more to the situation than most people know as well as the McNabb situation.
i know as much as the insiders tell us and wat hasllet his self has said.. we wanted albert to be nose tackle no one is disputing that.. but then we compromised to make him a DE.. he STILL didnt want that.. bringing in him saying i signed to the 4-3 not the 3-4.. but please since you know so much about a team that isnt your favorite enlighten us on what we dont know...
 6 years ago '07        #138
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Nobody forced him to do anything, we paid him good money and expected a allstar. Instead he pouts and complains, fails the conditioning test (complete bs), and then doesnt even want to play DE while we rotate at NT. Basically, he thought he could do what the fu*k he wanted and Shanny said no

Low risk/high reward for the pats but dont blame our FO entirely for this one. Al showed his true colors by not helping the squad at all

its whatever tho, people will say skins lost regardless

Last edited by ttime236; 07-28-2011 at 11:20 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #139
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
fu*k the Pats...why could any other team get him for 5th rounder?
 07-28-2011, 12:01 PM         #140
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Belicheck going to put this big overrated doofus in check.:cool-smiley-009:

If you don't wanna play, The Pat's will get rid of you in a heartbeat. Wonder what Albert is going to do when he disagrees with the coach this go round.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago