Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-28-2011, 06:49 PM         #101
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
When you're a born and raised Dolphins fan.... you learn to be.

We'll see about Daboll though. I'm optimistic. I just think having Orton would help a lot being that he actually has great chemistry with B Marsh. It was pretty evident last year that Henne/Marshall didn't get along at all and were on a different page more often than not.

We still need another RB.... a pass catching / seam busting TE would be nice.... another WR would be nice as well (Sims-Walker or even Roy Williams).

I wonder if Daboll adds the Wildcat to his playbook with Reggie Bush in the mix now. I wanted to see it die but I'm down for getting Reggie Bush the football in as many different ways as possible.
word I know I'm the same i have a picture from when I was like one with a dolphins helmet on

Yeah chemistry is a must and you'd get that immediately with Orton and Marshall I agree.

Right now we got DT, Bush, Charles Clay who's a FB/TE (might be a receiving TE - film looks nice) UDFA Nic Grigsby - speed demon w/ great cuts/vision

I see us signing Ronnie back or Barber in order to have them as more "powerful" backs even tho DT is pretty good size, just as insurance.

I agree on the TE. I been waiting for a playmaking TE since Randy McMichael was here. Brandon Manumaleuna is on the market tho and would be a great blocking TE. Kory Sperry last yr has some wheels but probably not a long-term answer. Epps isn't quick enough I think to be that guy. Sims-Walker would make this offense be a beast with even Brady Quinn under center

If we don't get Orton I'd go for VY hard cause him and Bush in the wildcat

problem is I hear we might wait till Aug 4th when teams gotta be under the cap which wuold help us with leverage in giving up less for Orton. All I know is this is the beginning of a new Dolphins teams w/o Henning and on paper it looks
 6 years ago '06        #102
d4deesnuts 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,425 | Props total: 3135 3135
i dont like this at all unless we traded somethin very sh*tty for his services. We were already behind the jets and pats to begin with and they are makin moves while we do sh*tty stuff like this. The dolphins always disappoint me. I say we just be the worst team this year and get Luck in the draft, maybe then we'll have something to look forward to.
 6 years ago '10        #103
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,406 | Props total: 1418 1418
 Thee Yung Star said:
Miami fans will hate him as soon as he fumbles away a couple games.
fu*king this

TYBG
 6 years ago '10        #104
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Still will never forget that leap Bush did
 6 years ago '05        #105
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Next order of business needs to be signing Paul Soliai to a long term deal. That would also save us a good $5-8 million in cap space as his franchise tag has a cap hold of something like $11-12 million right now.

- Trade for Kyle Orton
- Sign Dashon Goldson
- Sign Manny Lawson
- Re-Sign Ronnie Brown / Ricky Williams or Sign Marion Barber

And we gucci, slime!

But Shefter is reporting that the Orton trade is on life support because the Dolphins won't surrender more than a 4th, and the Broncos want at least a 3rd. If we end up signing Matt Moore then Henne better fu*king man up and become all he's capable of. Otherwise, it won't matter what players we acquire this offseason as we'd be fu*ked regardless.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 07-29-2011 at 07:01 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
155 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now