Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
98 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
107 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #81
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,660 | Props total: 4769 4769
damn he brought us that star power

dolphins my second favorite team so ill still root for him
 6 years ago '04        #82
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,753 | Props total: 1 1
 Cheeze said:
Not every guy has to be a HR threat

Every guy has a role on this team and is a key piece to how it'll work and I like it

Marshall - big physical WR with YAC skill
Bess - clutch reliable Wes Welker WR with sure hands
Hartline - some speed and deep threat ability, decent hands
Gates - HR ability everytime he touches it

More TDs, less Carpentar FGs and the Sparano fist pumps that follow
its times like this, that i wish i followed college....i hate only judging by highlights, but i really know nothing about gates
 6 years ago '07        #83
Captain Fresh 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,025 | Props total: 7529 7529
 Thee Yung Star said:
Miami fans will hate him as soon as he fumbles away a couple games.
this.

along with fu*king up your field position with the backpedaling punt returns
 6 years ago '04        #84
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
just remember who told you chad henne will beast this season.

[pic - click to view]

honestly, i havent thrown in the towel yet on henne, this would be a make/break season for him tho...
 6 years ago '05        #85
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Bart Pimpson said:
Bush is pus*y. Why the fu*k you think his names Bush? Puss is Bushy
Did you actually think this was chuckle worthy when you posted it? Lame a.ss n*gga....
 07-28-2011, 05:14 PM         #86
Mr.Poof 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mr.619
good deal tho
 6 years ago '05        #87
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,954 | Props total: 10867 10867
Well the saints were about keeping him if he reduced his contract, but obviously Bush wanted more money so..

48 - 18 STRK: 3 w in a row WIN PCT: 72% 38 (+1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 20-14, Rank #101 | Aug 16: 163-114, Rank #57 | Aug 15: 638-305, Rank #25 | Aug 14: 350-224, Rank #32 | Aug 13: 442-331, Rank #18 | Aug 12: 1015-657, Rank #9 | Aug 11: 2019-1239, Rank #4 | Aug 10: 1992-1221, Rank #6 | Aug 09: 767-342, Rank #8 *
 07-28-2011, 05:29 PM         #88
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MrIndieArtist said:
just remember who told you chad henne will beast this season.

[pic - click to view]

It's not that we've given up on Henne I htink the pieces are in place for him to succeed or flop like no other. If we get Orton it's all moot.

We don't get Orton here's what I think -

Worst case-scenario we get Landry Jones next draft and all the weapons are in place for him already.

Best-case scenario we make the playoffs and Henne is our future QB for yrs

2 Pistolz said:
Did you actually think this was chuckle worthy when you posted it? Lame a.ss n*gga....
I think that's actually from an Eminem freestyle

MrIndieArtist said:
i agree with this statement.

as a business man dolphin fans now is the time to buy stock in chad henne. improved offensive line. more weapons around him(more to come ronnie brown will be back) new offensive coordinator who pennington gives all the credit for his accuracy to(pennington statistically one of the most accurate to ever do it) mixed with hennes god given ability to throw that rock with that cannon. hell be better then all these other guys were hearing about.

[pic - click to view]

on his back foot.
can't find the vid but he had a throw to Hartline on the right sideline that was a rocket as Hartline was going down on one knee that wowed me with his arm strength.

[video - click to view]

pretty good display of his arm strength in that vid. He has a cannon but needs to get some accuracy goin to even it out. He'll go from having great flow and touch one second to looking awful the next. Hopefully that changes with a new coordinator if it arises we don't get Orton. This is my last yr on the Henne project.
 6 years ago '04        #89
TheGame4705 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,483 | Props total: 26 26
:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '05        #90
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
Good luck to Reggie Bush, but he will never be a featured back he is a specialty/gimmick player at best. He proved this in the playoffs last year when everybody was hurt and he didn't do sh*t but get hurt and drop a wide open touchdown
 6 years ago '04        #91
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cheeze said:
It's not that we've given up on Henne I htink the pieces are in place for him to succeed or flop like no other. If we get Orton it's all moot.

We don't get Orton here's what I think -

Worst case-scenario we get Landry Jones next draft and all the weapons are in place for him already.

Best-case scenario we make the playoffs and Henne is our future QB for yrs

I think that's actually from an Eminem freestyle

can't find the vid but he had a throw to Hartline on the right sideline that was a rocket as Hartline was going down on one knee that wowed me with his arm strength.

pretty good display of his arm strength in that vid. He has a cannon but needs to get some accuracy goin to even it out. He'll go from having great flow and touch one second to looking awful the next. Hopefully that changes with a new coordinator if it arises we don't get Orton. This is my last yr on the Henne project.
its been kinda hard for me to get back into football mode....that vid got me ready...thank you
 6 years ago '05        #92
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Yall are overanalyzing this sh*t.... we are the Miami Dolphins. We're not doing sh*t and we're not going anywhere.... but at least we're gonna have some fun & there will be excitement this season.

6 years ago '04        #93
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
unfortunately for Bush.. that incompetent offensive coordinator of the Dolphins won't know how to use him...

Damn I hated his playcalling.. Dude always had a scripted first drive that did decent.. yet 2nd half he could never adjust the offense to win games.
 6 years ago '05        #94
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 MrIndieArtist said:
i agree with this statement.

as a business man dolphin fans now is the time to buy stock in chad henne. improved offensive line. more weapons around him(more to come ronnie brown will be back) new offensive coordinator who pennington gives all the credit for his accuracy to(pennington statistically one of the most accurate to ever do it) mixed with hennes god given ability to throw that rock with that cannon. hell be better then all these other guys were hearing about.

[pic - click to view]

on his back foot.
If the Orton deal goes down then Henne can forget about his future whether that seems fair or not. There's no way they're going to give up a mid round draft choice (especially with how this regime values draft picks) and restructure Orton's contract to a multi year $6 million per deal to hold up a clip board. Brandon Marshall wouldn't allow that.

Henne's only chance going into next season is for the Orton deal to fall apart, but even then I'd expect Miami to go after Vince Young and set up an open 50/50 camp battle between Henne and Young.

Also, Daboll is going to disappoint a lot of you. He's an upgrade over Dan Henning but who isn't? You would be. So would I. Browns fans were thrilled to see him go and there's a reason for that.
 07-28-2011, 06:08 PM         #95
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 casper said:
its been kinda hard for me to get back into football mode....that vid got me ready...thank you
forreal I watched the vid and after I was like

this vid always gets me hype tho and ready for football even tho it's Ted Ginn. It's the play call and crowd reaction that gets me

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #96
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Cheeze said:

this vid always gets me hype tho and ready for football even tho it's Ted Ginn. It's the play call and crowd reaction that gets me

Probably the loudest I've screamed at a Dolphins game since Dan Marino aside from Cleo Lemon to Greg Camarillo of course.

That was the play.... that was the game.... where I said Chad Henne is going to be a stud.

And I said the same about my Teddy Ginn.
 6 years ago '04        #97
casper 1 heat pts
space
space
 Cheeze said:

yea man, i remember that very well

funny thing is, another ginn td, another flag on the play
 07-28-2011, 06:12 PM         #98
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2 Pistolz said:
If the Orton deal goes down then Henne can forget about his future whether that seems fair or not. There's no way they're going to give up a mid round draft choice (especially with how this regime values draft picks) and restructure Orton's contract to a multi year $6 million per deal to hold up a clip board. Brandon Marshall wouldn't allow that.

Henne's only chance going into next season is for the Orton deal to fall apart, but even then I'd expect Miami to go after Vince Young and set up an open 50/50 camp battle between Henne and Young.

Also, Daboll is going to disappoint a lot of you. He's an upgrade over Dan Henning but who isn't? You would be. So would I. Browns fans were thrilled to see him go and there's a reason for that.
He wants to run more 4-5 WR sets which he said he could not in Cleveland. Hence why we might try to get Mike-Sims Walker as well. A set of - Marshall, Bess, Gates, Hartline and Sims-Walker

He has said previously his offense was limited because of the lack of talent in Cleveland. Not my words his. Hillis got off and our line is better than Clevelands

We're not over-analyzing you're just being overly pessimistic
 6 years ago '05        #99
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
Deal is 2 years / $10 million
 6 years ago '05        #100
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Cheeze said:
We're not over-analyzing you're just being overly pessimistic
When you're a born and raised Dolphins fan.... you learn to be.

We'll see about Daboll though. I'm optimistic. I just think having Orton would help a lot being that he actually has great chemistry with B Marsh. It was pretty evident last year that Henne/Marshall didn't get along at all and were on a different page more often than not.

We still need another RB.... a pass catching / seam busting TE would be nice.... another WR would be nice as well (Sims-Walker or even Roy Williams).

I wonder if Daboll adds the Wildcat to his playbook with Reggie Bush in the mix now. I wanted to see it die but I'm down for getting Reggie Bush the football in as many different ways as possible.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
227 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now