Sidney Rice to the Seahawks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
238 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
229 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #101
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,799 | Props total: 9118 9118
 adizzle69696969 said:
hey dumbass the contract is contingent on him passing the physical, which hasn't happened yet. Of course we're not gonna give a player $41 mil if he's about to break down in 3 days.
And you seem to think passing a physical is this monumental hurdle that only truly healthy individuals can overcome? Would you like me to flood this thread with pics of FAILED signings who had health concerns before they passed this oh so cumbersome physical you guys all keep alluding to?

Good luck with your reading comprehension goals man. Again, passing a physical =/ ones long term health. I could have swore I had said this could very well turn out to be an incredible signing, this isn't a slight against the Seahawks so stop being so sensitive.
 07-28-2011, 05:28 PM         #102
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
WHOA! Your team won one more game than we did during a down season. What the hell am I thinking?

at clowning us for McNabb when tarvaris is starting for you. You seagull dweebs k!ll me.
Yeah we definitely weren't in a down season either, only having an entire coaching staff and roster overhaul. I'm not clownin on McNabb going to the Vikes. I hope he has success especially after last season, I just get tired of everyone criticizing the Seahawks on every f*ckin move they make like THEIR team is makin big moves. And TJ isn't gunna be starting just cuz ESPN tells u so, do ur own research. Carroll ain't just gunna hand him the startin job believe that.
 6 years ago '06        #103
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5644 5644
 Shagerty4 said:
Yeah we definitely weren't in a down season either, only having an entire coaching staff and roster overhaul. I'm not clownin on McNabb going to the Vikes. I hope he has success especially after last season, I just get tired of everyone criticizing the Seahawks on every f*ckin move they make like THEIR team is makin big moves. And TJ isn't gunna be starting just cuz ESPN tells u so, do ur own research. Carroll ain't just gunna hand him the startin job believe that.
That McNabb comment was for that clown legend. And what quarterback on your roster is better than t Jack? Neither one us of us needs ESPN to answer that question.
 07-29-2011, 01:05 AM         #104
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^They'll give Whitehurst a fair shot. On paper he's not better but if he's gunna break thru, it'll be this year.
 6 years ago '05        #105
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,467 | Props total: 4410 4410
 c l o u d said:
so.. is tarvaris is gonna run to sidney rice, and give him the ball?

bc he sure cant throw him the ball..
Wtf? Is this a joke?

One thing Tarvaris gives us is, some certainty in an uncertain situation.
We lost our franchise QB. We tried to sign him long before the lock out even began.
With that said, we have a new offensive coordinator, it makes sense to bring in his QB Jackson and his WR Rice.

We have a new O line coach in Cable, it makes sense to bring in a lineman, R. Gallery

People think Favre made Rice nice, I beg to differ. Look at Favres early numbers without Rice last season and compare it to their first season together.
 6 years ago '07        #106
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 simm04 said:
pissed off the viks should of kept him, he was on the verge of another good season but he has not been healthy so they dont wanna pay him that much.
great player
Exactly. They've spent too much money recklessly in the past, so now they gotta be careful with their money. Rice just caught the bad end of it. If Rice didn't wait till the beginning of last season to get surgery, this might have turned out differently though. He signed his own fate.

legendisdope said:
kolbs off the table

are we really bout to get TJ?.. ive been wantin to see a black startin qb for the seahawks for a while, would be fun to watch.
Have fun watching Tarvaris LOL
 6 years ago '08        #107
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
i just dont know about these moves the seahawks are making.....cant believe im saying this, but id take vince young over tarvaris.
 6 years ago '07        #108
DaKid91 
space
space
$569 | Props total: 377 377
lmaooo vike fans just hating.... let that n*gga get his USC/Pete Carroll fame on, the vikes a.ss anyways
 07-29-2011, 09:11 AM         #109
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol we a.ss

aint nobody hatin on the damn seachickens...
 6 years ago '06        #110
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,372 | Props total: 5644 5644
 legendisdope said:
mcnabb tho?? cmon dis dude got criticized by TO for not bein as conditioned and got benched by his coach in the middle of da season
I want you to go look yourself in the mirror and say with a straight face "tarvaris is better than McNabb"

Until then unplug your keyboard.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy