Women of the World Cup
113 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jun 24 - UPDATE: 5 arrested in slaying of 15 year old boy from the Bronx, NY
137 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake won the battle, but Meek Mill won the war!
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside nipsey hussle meets up with j prince after slappin dude @ bet
16 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
summmer43 18 heat pts18
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
Them n*ggas still gonna suck!
 7 years ago '04        #82
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,836 | Props total: 3497 3497
seattle tho dumb move whose throwing him the ball this is almost dumb as tj leaving the bengals i give rice 3 years max
 07-28-2011, 09:47 AM         #83
adizzle69696969  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said:
Ronnie should make this guy a mod for having a functioning brain. But according to our very own Boxden football analyst, the Seahawks medical brass wouldn't have given the okay unless he was ready to live up to his contract.
hey dumbass the contract is contingent on him passing the physical, which hasn't happened yet. Of course we're not gonna give a player $41 mil if he's about to break down in 3 days.
 7 years ago '11        #84
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 59 59
so.. is tarvaris is gonna run to sidney rice, and give him the ball?

bc he sure cant throw him the ball..
 7 years ago '07        #85
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k! not looking too good for the Raiders ..I'm a little worried about all the talent the Pacific Division is grabbing.
 7 years ago '05        #86
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,952 | Props total: 743 743
 banga said:

at Seattle being a "winning" team. they won the division with a losing record. Sidney rice is nate Burleson status now
Truth
 07-28-2011, 10:53 AM         #87
lilbigbrother  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell I remember when I was little, we didn't even HAVE a coat?
 07-28-2011, 10:55 AM         #88
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the seahawks might regret this.
 7 years ago '05        #89
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,952 | Props total: 743 743
 lilbigbrother said:
Hell I remember when I was little, we didn't even HAVE a coat?

He played us last year by not getting surgery in the off season and sitting out most of the year and now he just signs with another team?

It'll be funny if it turns out he was a just product of Favre and is trash for real.
 7 years ago '04        #90
simm04 75 heat pts75
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 22200 22200
pissed off the viks should of kept him, he was on the verge of another good season but he has not been healthy so they dont wanna pay him that much.
great player
 07-28-2011, 11:41 AM         #91
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said:

[pic - click to view]

LMAO yeah, they mad
 07-28-2011, 11:46 AM         #92
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
You're out of your mind if you think Seattle is a better situation than the vikings.

at Seattle being a "winning" team. they won the division with a losing record. Sidney rice is nate Burleson status now
This guy thinkin the Vikes are better off than the Seahawks. 6-10 and no playoffs last year, yeah ya'll better off
 07-28-2011, 11:53 AM         #93
antoniob321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So these muhfu*kas think they the sh*t cause of rice lol
 07-28-2011, 11:59 AM         #94
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Nah but ya'll should take a step back from the clownin if ur team didn't make the playoffs last year. Just sayin..
 7 years ago '09        #95
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
wishes rice the best of luck, but he could be easily replaced... he had 1 great season out of 3 or 4 with the viks, last season, he didn't do much... hes a good wr, hopefully does well in seattle
 7 years ago '08        #96
Illuminati 253 heat pts253
space
space
$40,771 | Props total: 13650 13650
 adizzle69696969 said:
hey dumbass the contract is contingent on him passing the physical, which hasn't happened yet. Of course we're not gonna give a player $41 mil if he's about to break down in 3 days.
And you seem to think passing a physical is this monumental hurdle that only truly healthy individuals can overcome? Would you like me to flood this thread with pics of FAILED signings who had health concerns before they passed this oh so cumbersome physical you guys all keep alluding to?

Good luck with your reading comprehension goals man. Again, passing a physical =/ ones long term health. I could have swore I had said this could very well turn out to be an incredible signing, this isn't a slight against the Seahawks so stop being so sensitive.
 07-28-2011, 04:28 PM         #97
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said:
WHOA! Your team won one more game than we did during a down season. What the hell am I thinking?

at clowning us for McNabb when tarvaris is starting for you. You seagull dweebs k!ll me.
Yeah we definitely weren't in a down season either, only having an entire coaching staff and roster overhaul. I'm not clownin on McNabb going to the Vikes. I hope he has success especially after last season, I just get tired of everyone criticizing the Seahawks on every f*ckin move they make like THEIR team is makin big moves. And TJ isn't gunna be starting just cuz ESPN tells u so, do ur own research. Carroll ain't just gunna hand him the startin job believe that.
 07-29-2011, 12:05 AM         #98
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^They'll give Whitehurst a fair shot. On paper he's not better but if he's gunna break thru, it'll be this year.
 7 years ago '05        #99
Sluggernaut 21 heat pts21
space
space
$24,368 | Props total: 5954 5954
 c l o u d said:
so.. is tarvaris is gonna run to sidney rice, and give him the ball?

bc he sure cant throw him the ball..
Wtf? Is this a joke?

One thing Tarvaris gives us is, some certainty in an uncertain situation.
We lost our franchise QB. We tried to sign him long before the lock out even began.
With that said, we have a new offensive coordinator, it makes sense to bring in his QB Jackson and his WR Rice.

We have a new O line coach in Cable, it makes sense to bring in a lineman, R. Gallery

People think Favre made Rice nice, I beg to differ. Look at Favres early numbers without Rice last season and compare it to their first season together.
 7 years ago '07        #100
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,271 | Props total: 2306 2306
 simm04 said:
pissed off the viks should of kept him, he was on the verge of another good season but he has not been healthy so they dont wanna pay him that much.
great player
Exactly. They've spent too much money recklessly in the past, so now they gotta be careful with their money. Rice just caught the bad end of it. If Rice didn't wait till the beginning of last season to get surgery, this might have turned out differently though. He signed his own fate.

legendisdope said:
kolbs off the table

are we really bout to get TJ?.. ive been wantin to see a black startin qb for the seahawks for a while, would be fun to watch.
Have fun watching Tarvaris LOL
Home      

most viewed right now
Goddamn Bruh Who Is This?
17 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside "JURASSIC WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM" Reviews - Certified Rotten
51 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Let me find out.
22 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tinashe thotting it up for the cameras
149 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Soldier Kid just dropped a banger "2019"
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Drake will be coming at Jay-Z on a song called 23
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rise and Fall of SOCOM - The Best Online Third Person Shooter Game ..
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jun 23 - Car drives thru Pittsburgh crowd protesting police shooting d..
63 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy