Sidney Rice to the Seahawks

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '07        #76
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,475 | Props total: 2592 2592
 jskill1 said
Sidney lost on this one.... the Seahawks is a bad place for WR...
He's all about the $$$$$

7 years ago '10        #77
Black Excellence 228 heat pts228
space
space
$71,052 | Props total: 35558 35558
 Gater said
This n*gga Mcnabb cannot catch a break..T.O to Vikes?????
.......?

7 years ago '10        #78
Black Excellence 228 heat pts228
space
space
$71,052 | Props total: 35558 35558
 banga said
You're out of your mind if you think Seattle is a better situation than the vikings.

at Seattle being a "winning" team. they won the division with a losing record. Sidney rice is bare Burleson status now.

7 years ago '04        #79
Wheezy1281 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,036 | Props total: 83 83
if the Vike's sign Derrick Mason then they truthfully aren't losing too much productivity because Mason is very efficient and productive...plus he can mentor the younger WR's...he is in his mid 30's so you are only getting like 2 years max outta him, plus sidney is still a way better receiver...but the signing would make sense and really help the Vikes

7 years ago '04        #80
Veno da Don 24 heat pts24
space
space
$20,784 | Props total: 4203 4203
Vikings Lost

7 years ago '10        #81
summmer43 18 heat pts18
space
space
$101 | Props total: 0 0
Them n*ggas still gonna suck!

7 years ago '04        #82
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$9,140 | Props total: 3958 3958
seattle tho dumb move whose throwing him the ball this is almost dumb as tj leaving the bengals i give rice 3 years max

07-28-2011, 10:47 AM         #83
adizzle69696969  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminati said
Ronnie should make this guy a mod for having a functioning brain. But according to our very own Boxden football analyst, the Seahawks medical brass wouldn't have given the okay unless he was ready to live up to his contract.
hey dumbass the contract is contingent on him passing the physical, which hasn't happened yet. Of course we're not gonna give a player $41 mil if he's about to break down in 3 days.

7 years ago '11        #84
c l o u d 
space
space
space
$685 | Props total: 97 97
so.. is tarvaris is gonna run to sidney rice, and give him the ball?

bc he sure cant throw him the ball..

7 years ago '07        #85
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
fu*k! not looking too good for the Raiders ..I'm a little worried about all the talent the Pacific Division is grabbing.

7 years ago '05        #86
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,968 | Props total: 755 755
 banga said

at Seattle being a "winning" team. they won the division with a losing record. Sidney rice is nate Burleson status now
Truth

07-28-2011, 11:53 AM         #87
lilbigbrother  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell I remember when I was little, we didn't even HAVE a coat?

07-28-2011, 11:55 AM         #88
billieskeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think the seahawks might regret this.

7 years ago '05        #89
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,968 | Props total: 755 755
 lilbigbrother said
Hell I remember when I was little, we didn't even HAVE a coat?

He played us last year by not getting surgery in the off season and sitting out most of the year and now he just signs with another team?

It'll be funny if it turns out he was a just product of Favre and is trash for real.

7 years ago '04        #90
simm04 86 heat pts86
space
space
$7,492 | Props total: 24030 24030
pissed off the viks should of kept him, he was on the verge of another good season but he has not been healthy so they dont wanna pay him that much.
great player

07-28-2011, 12:41 PM         #91
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illogik said

[pic - click to view]

LMAO yeah, they mad

07-28-2011, 12:46 PM         #92
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said
You're out of your mind if you think Seattle is a better situation than the vikings.

at Seattle being a "winning" team. they won the division with a losing record. Sidney rice is nate Burleson status now
This guy thinkin the Vikes are better off than the Seahawks. 6-10 and no playoffs last year, yeah ya'll better off

07-28-2011, 12:53 PM         #93
antoniob321  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So these muhfu*kas think they the sh*t cause of rice lol

07-28-2011, 12:59 PM         #94
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^Nah but ya'll should take a step back from the clownin if ur team didn't make the playoffs last year. Just sayin..

7 years ago '09        #95
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
wishes rice the best of luck, but he could be easily replaced... he had 1 great season out of 3 or 4 with the viks, last season, he didn't do much... hes a good wr, hopefully does well in seattle

7 years ago '08        #96
Illuminati 282 heat pts282
space
space
$41,415 | Props total: 15199 15199
 adizzle69696969 said
hey dumbass the contract is contingent on him passing the physical, which hasn't happened yet. Of course we're not gonna give a player $41 mil if he's about to break down in 3 days.
And you seem to think passing a physical is this monumental hurdle that only truly healthy individuals can overcome? Would you like me to flood this thread with pics of FAILED signings who had health concerns before they passed this oh so cumbersome physical you guys all keep alluding to?

Good luck with your reading comprehension goals man. Again, passing a physical =/ ones long term health. I could have swore I had said this could very well turn out to be an incredible signing, this isn't a slight against the Seahawks so stop being so sensitive.

07-28-2011, 05:28 PM         #97
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 banga said
WHOA! Your team won one more game than we did during a down season. What the hell am I thinking?

at clowning us for McNabb when tarvaris is starting for you. You seagull dweebs k!ll me.
Yeah we definitely weren't in a down season either, only having an entire coaching staff and roster overhaul. I'm not clownin on McNabb going to the Vikes. I hope he has success especially after last season, I just get tired of everyone criticizing the Seahawks on every f*ckin move they make like THEIR team is makin big moves. And TJ isn't gunna be starting just cuz ESPN tells u so, do ur own research. Carroll ain't just gunna hand him the startin job believe that.

07-29-2011, 01:05 AM         #98
Shagerty4  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^They'll give Whitehurst a fair shot. On paper he's not better but if he's gunna break thru, it'll be this year.

7 years ago '05        #99
Sluggernaut 24 heat pts24
space
space
$25,230 | Props total: 7506 7506
 c l o u d said
so.. is tarvaris is gonna run to sidney rice, and give him the ball?

bc he sure cant throw him the ball..
Wtf? Is this a joke?

One thing Tarvaris gives us is, some certainty in an uncertain situation.
We lost our franchise QB. We tried to sign him long before the lock out even began.
With that said, we have a new offensive coordinator, it makes sense to bring in his QB Jackson and his WR Rice.

We have a new O line coach in Cable, it makes sense to bring in a lineman, R. Gallery

People think Favre made Rice nice, I beg to differ. Look at Favres early numbers without Rice last season and compare it to their first season together.

7 years ago '07        #100
Bullseye 60 heat pts60
space
space
$9,475 | Props total: 2592 2592
 simm04 said
pissed off the viks should of kept him, he was on the verge of another good season but he has not been healthy so they dont wanna pay him that much.
great player
Exactly. They've spent too much money recklessly in the past, so now they gotta be careful with their money. Rice just caught the bad end of it. If Rice didn't wait till the beginning of last season to get surgery, this might have turned out differently though. He signed his own fate.

legendisdope said
kolbs off the table

are we really bout to get TJ?.. ive been wantin to see a black startin qb for the seahawks for a while, would be fun to watch.
Have fun watching Tarvaris LOL

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  37
So Young Thug a mason mason
189 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  35
Image(s) inside AY Y wud I post ya sister ?! (when I could just post her fam & friends..
103 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+63online now  33
Video inside This is the reason JayZ dropped his surprise album on Nas' release week..
101 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+31online now  26
Video inside Chris Hansen still catching dudes
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  20
Dec 15 - "saddam hussein" was allegedly found in a spider hole bunker 15 years..
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
-19online now  19
Video inside She feeling you and wants to...
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-22online now  12
Dec 15 - 10 year old boy in drag danced for money at a NY gay bar. MSM Silent!..
130 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+53online now  12
Image(s) inside Winnie Harlow breaks the internet
102 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy