Fabolous "No Diddy, no Dupri, no Dr. Dre.. No Cash Money from Baby, no Roc's from Jay."

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
151 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,813 | Props total: 1477 1477
 Bobby's World said:
Like Clue aint apart of the reason why people even take a DJ Khaled serious when he announces he has an album bout to drop.
I think DJ Khaled would still be doing his thangs without clue, the artist DJ Khaled has on his records make him famous... now do I think their could be a DJ Khaled without DJ clue... NO, because DJ Clue made what DJ Khaled does popular.
 6 years ago '04        #122
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 killababi said:
Lol should've kept t-pain for the video
fu*k tha labels... wasted that song on JD horrible a.ss
 6 years ago '04        #123
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,741 | Props total: 11515 11515
 egotistical said:
I think DJ Khaled would still be doing his thangs without clue, the artist DJ Khaled has on his records make him famous... now do I think their could be a DJ Khaled without DJ clue... NO, because DJ Clue made what DJ Khaled does popular.
thats basically what homeboy said. but i get your point.

07-28-2011, 01:55 PM         #124
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SmoothTay said:
I could tell your corny a.ss never heard a fab mixtape in your life you only now his radio sh*t
@ a fab fan calling someone corny

newsflash: you listen to the corniest rapper alive
 6 years ago '07        #125
*-InfiniMatic-* 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,036 | Props total: 3319 3319
Old DJ Clue = New DJ Khalid
 07-28-2011, 02:20 PM         #126
Slickems  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 *-InfiniMatic-* said:
Old DJ Clue = New DJ Khalid
DJ Clue had a better beard than Khalid could ever hope of growing
 07-28-2011, 02:23 PM         #127
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Slickems said:
DJ Clue had a better beard than Khalid could ever hope of growing
 6 years ago '10        #128
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,179 | Props total: 8249 8249
Anybody hating on Fab can't name 5 rappers out right now fukkin with him lyrically

And I'm not talking these only doing shows at coffee house a.ss n*ggas
 6 years ago '04        #129
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
You n*ggas are

A) Judging way way too HARD... Is fabolous a Tupac/Biggie Hell NO... you have to judge him with rappers in his rank... and take in 2 consideration that rap has evolved, yes into something worse, but its different... You can take all that 2003-2009 stuff and put it out now and it wouldn't do well...

B) You gotta give fabolous props for being able to adapt to the long run... and even when he was going hard then Joe Budden... He changed up his style for what? To sell and to be relevant in the rap game now... People gotta make money... You think Jay-z is the same rapper like back in the days, fu*k NO, its because he knows he has to change it up and appeal to a different type of audience versus the older days...

C) Look at the rappers we have at now... to say fabolous is even close to trash you aren't taking in account the lack of good rappers that we do have... People are too fast to just judge, but aren't taking everything into consideration...
 6 years ago '04        #130
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
 skillahmang said:
thats basically what homeboy said. but i get your point.

It was too more clarify not to say he was completely wrong...
 6 years ago '04        #131
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 VictoryThagr8 said:
I guess fab forgot that he was signed with Def Jam.
he broke into the industry by signing to Atlantic tho...
 6 years ago '04        #132
jae premier 
space
space
$2,491 | Props total: 77 77
 Kadroan said:
dude never will go platinum again
your 100% correct, and neither will 95% of all the other rappers who did in the past decade

so i say that to say this..... What's your point?
 07-28-2011, 04:00 PM         #133
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think this n*gga fab lost when n*ggas found out how old he really was this n*gga like 35 and sh*t..........
 07-28-2011, 04:18 PM         #134
Bromander  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Funeral Barb said:

diddy had bad boy
jd had so so def
baby have YMCMB
jay had the Roc
what dj clue had????
yeah without clue loso wouldnt be here today
but loso work for his own deal/imprint
yall n*ggas mad that loso did his thing ''alone''

n btw Loso is the real talk of NY
just like his lp
wow stfu
 6 years ago '04        #135
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1626 1626
at n*ggas saying Fabs consistent, my n*gga most his albums are GARBAGE & his last joint flopped..only thing dude has going for him is the bi*ches & the fact he's always jumping on some R&B remix & doing a track with some R&B n*gga, all this dude does is mostly cater to bi*ches...

if having a bunch of average a.ss albums is being consistent then theres a ton of n*ggas doing that that just aint as famous, stop judging sh*t by popularity u fu*kin teenie bopper
 6 years ago '04        #136
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,068 | Props total: 591 591
 Slickems said:
@ a fab fan calling someone corny

newsflash: you listen to the corniest rapper alive
You say this while reppin' one of the corniest rappers from one of the corniest rap groups ever invented in your avy! Are you serious bro?!

And any guy complaining about a guy who makes tracks for girls isn't thinking it all the way through. What kinda guy wants to make strictly songs that only guys would feel? The consumer base mainly consists of girls. Fab's popularity has to come from somewhere. Him making songs for girls might have compromised his craft, but at the same time it might not have. Perhaps that's who he is as a person and an rapper.

Regardless, the man has always had a formula that's worked for him for a decade. He's the man who practically made throwbacks the sh*t in my high school days. Fab's a legend, in my opinion. He won't be up there with the greats in American history, but the streets won't forget his name. Dude was easily one of the sickest punchline rappers of his time, and his ability to be an emcee is definitely there. I'll admit he never truly reached his fullest of potential, but he tapped into enough of it to thrive in this game, where even some of the biggest one-hit wonders fall into obscurity.

Plus if you really hate his albums so much, that's what he has his mixtapes for. He delivers on basically every single one of them.
 6 years ago '07        #137
ricky_peso 
space
space
$2,275 | Props total: 155 155
this thread still popping like I said before fab>>>>>>> ...you can say how much Twitter is keeping him relevant all you want but how many other people you know other than 50 cent can get a thread popping like this for two days for a rap lyric he said years ago that he posted on Twitter
 6 years ago '10        #138
Space 2020 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,757 | Props total: 164 164
Loso got bars idk what some of yall talkin about...
 6 years ago '05        #139
Kallywood 
space
space
space
$698 | Props total: 37 37
 Bobby's World said:
Like Clue aint apart of the reason why people even take a DJ Khaled serious when he announces he has an album bout to drop.
 07-28-2011, 05:41 PM         #140
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:cool-smiley-009:
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy