ESPN ranks the leagues best small forwards current and all time

most viewed right now
 152
XXXTentacion Real Killers Brag And Mock The Florida RAPPER Death
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 90
 NBA Six big winners from the NBA draft's first round
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 74
Video inside Peter Rosenberg ETHERS Joe Budden On XXXtentacion "You're A Woman Beati..
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
XXXtentacion's mama fine as hell!
129 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #81
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,039 | Props total: 12383 12383
 dmarino said:
Lebron is so overrated because of stats..he has no heart and cant win a ring to save his life with him as main go to option.melo is super clutch and hits game winners..he might not be best defender by any stretch but he delivers for his team when needed..he doesnt hide and disappear
CLEARLY u didin't watch Game 1, 3 & 4 against Boston this year OR the WCF a couple years back. n*ggas wanna hate on Lebron for quote on quote "not being a winner" but wat da hell has a Carmelo Anthony done/won??? He's supposedly the league's quote on quote "best and easiest scorer"(which in 7 years is sadly the only thing he has going for himself) and he hasn't won a single scoring title but somehow u criticize Lebron for "not winning" How dare u sit there and call a 2x MVP(scoff at da thought of Melo ever winning one) overrated when yo precious Carmelo hasn't won ANYTHING and has only been out da first round ONCE!!! gtfoh


Last edited by Young Fab; 07-28-2011 at 07:25 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #82
Agentzer0oo0 216 heat pts216
space
avatar space
space
$69,595 | Props total: 29024 29024
 thegoldenhero said:
Durant vs Melo has been debated since last year where have you been you actin like it is a stretch to say Durant > Melo it isn't at all
I know it's been debated guy, that doesn't mean said player is better than him.

If we argued since last year that Kobe>MJ does that mean Kobe is better than MJ? And for the record yes it is a stretch to say that. Other than scoring (That's could be a tossup) what else else does he do better?

Good case solved.


Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 07-28-2011 at 07:34 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #83
micseles 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,200 | Props total: 5442 5442
I cant take anything seriously when i see lebron and greatest of all time in the same sentence!!


Its larry hands down. Retired with a completely shot back and bad knees still averaging 25 and 10 with almost 7 a.ssist for his CAREER. sh*ts not even up for debate. The melo and durant arguments will go on for ever until one of them gets to the finals/wins a chip.
 07-28-2011, 07:59 AM         #84
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dmarino said:
lebron is so overrated because of stats..he has no heart and cant win a ring to save his life with him as main go to option.melo is super clutch and hits game winners..he might not be best defender by any stretch but he delivers for his team when needed..he doesnt hide and disappear
retweet!!
 07-28-2011, 08:06 AM         #85
Bautmoney!™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Young Fab said:
CLEARLY u didin't watch Game 1, 3 & 4 against Boston this year OR the WCF a couple years back. n*ggas wanna hate on Lebron for quote on quote "not being a winner" but wat da hell has a Carmelo Anthony done/won??? He's supposedly the league's quote on quote "best and easiest scorer"(which in 7 years is sadly the only thing he has going for himself) and he hasn't won a single scoring title but somehow u criticize Lebron for "not winning" How dare u sit there and call a 2x MVP(scoff at da thought of Melo ever winning one) overrated when yo precious Carmelo hasn't won ANYTHING and has only been out da first round ONCE!!! gtfoh
STFU n*gga its called Politics.. What Superstar can you count on to make a play at the end of the game Lebron or MELO? Melo, cause Melo has a consistent jump shot, ball handling skills, and heart to win.. What does Lebron do at the end of the game, shy away from the big shot.

What do MVPs prove.. when its given to the player with the no.1 record in the league, thats the only pre-req.. is having the leagues best record and being the best player on the team, doesnt mean much, with the disparity in the east compared to the WEST.. MELO played most of his career in the west.. Shaq the most dominant center since like 1993-2004.. and he only has 1 MVP.. Kobe the best player since 2004-Present only has 1 MVP... again MVP..

Talking about 1st rounds... Who Lebron plays in the first round.. a team under .500.. WOW!
Who was Carmelo playing in the first round.. The team that would go on to win 2 of the last 4 finals, and played in 3.. Whats Lebrons Finals record.. 2-8 imagine if he played his games in the west.. He would have been swept every year in his career..
 7 years ago '09        #86
TriniSoldier 69 heat pts69
space
avatar space
space
$54,579 | Props total: 37106 37106
 Bautmoney!™ said:
STFU n*gga its called Politics.. What Superstar can you count on to make a play at the end of the game Lebron or MELO? Melo, cause Melo has a consistent jump shot, ball handling skills, and heart to win.. What does Lebron do at the end of the game, shy away from the big shot.

What do MVPs prove.. when its given to the player with the no.1 record in the league, thats the only pre-req.. is having the leagues best record and being the best player on the team, doesnt mean much, with the disparity in the east compared to the WEST.. MELO played most of his career in the west.. Shaq the most dominant center since like 1993-2004.. and he only has 1 MVP.. Kobe the best player since 2004-Present only has 1 MVP... again MVP..

Talking about 1st rounds... Who Lebron plays in the first round.. a team under .500.. WOW!
Who was Carmelo playing in the first round.. The team that would go on to win 2 of the last 4 finals, and played in 3.. Whats Lebrons Finals record.. 2-8 imagine if he played his games in the west.. He would have been swept every year in his career..
one of the same teams that used to beat on melo in the playoffs swept lebron in the finals but nobody wanna talk about that
 7 years ago '10        #87
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$16,473 | Props total: 12662 12662
 Bautmoney!™ said:
STFU n*gga its called Politics.. What Superstar can you count on to make a play at the end of the game Lebron or MELO? Melo, cause Melo has a consistent jump shot, ball handling skills, and heart to win.. What does Lebron do at the end of the game, shy away from the big shot.

What do MVPs prove.. when its given to the player with the no.1 record in the league, thats the only pre-req.. is having the leagues best record and being the best player on the team, doesnt mean much, with the disparity in the east compared to the WEST.. MELO played most of his career in the west.. Shaq the most dominant center since like 1993-2004.. and he only has 1 MVP.. Kobe the best player since 2004-Present only has 1 MVP... again MVP..

Talking about 1st rounds... Who Lebron plays in the first round.. a team under .500.. WOW!
Who was Carmelo playing in the first round.. The team that would go on to win 2 of the last 4 finals, and played in 3.. Whats Lebrons Finals record.. 2-8 imagine if he played his games in the west.. He would have been swept every year in his career..


Preach
 07-28-2011, 08:13 AM         #88
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bautmoney!™ said:
cause Melo has a consistent jump shot, ball handling skills, and heart to win..
melo only wants to be a celebrity
 07-28-2011, 08:59 AM         #89
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
lol, you crazy if you don't think this heat squad isn't gonna win multiple rings, so that's not an issue anymore. lebron has more career triple doubles, so idk what you're trying to bring up with that.

lebron's a better finisher at the basket, a better defender, and he's more clutch offensively.

i agree lebron needs work mentally, but a player's entire worth can't be judged on just the finals

lebron took that weak a.ss cavs team to the finals......bird had that superteam in the 80s. lebron's more talented and his career will amount to more when it's all said and done.
 7 years ago '09        #90
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,741 | Props total: 25837 25837
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
I know it's been debated guy, that doesn't mean said player is better than him.

If we argued since last year that Kobe>MJ does that mean Kobe is better than MJ? And for the record yes it is a stretch to say that. Other than scoring (That's could be a tossup) what else else does he do better?

Good case solved.
Durant is the better scorer (Melo may be the more complete scorer but it doesn't translate in actual production) they are equal rebounders but different (Melo get's in there with bigs and f!ght for the ball more while KD uses his length advantage) Durant imo is the better defender only because i think he puts more effort into defending more consistently than Melo...no point in bringing up passing neither are playmakers...Melo is better in the clutch if you want a shot with 5 seconds left but that is it imo.
 7 years ago '04        #91
Young Fab 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,039 | Props total: 12383 12383
 Bautmoney!™ said:
STFU n*gga its called Politics.. What Superstar can you count on to make a play at the end of the game Lebron or MELO? Melo, cause Melo has a consistent jump shot, ball handling skills, and heart to win.. What does Lebron do at the end of the game, shy away from the big shot.

What do MVPs prove.. when its given to the player with the no.1 record in the league, thats the only pre-req.. is having the leagues best record and being the best player on the team, doesnt mean much, with the disparity in the east compared to the WEST.. MELO played most of his career in the west.. Shaq the most dominant center since like 1993-2004.. and he only has 1 MVP.. Kobe the best player since 2004-Present only has 1 MVP... again MVP..

Talking about 1st rounds... Who Lebron plays in the first round.. a team under .500.. WOW!
Who was Carmelo playing in the first round.. The team that would go on to win 2 of the last 4 finals, and played in 3.. Whats Lebrons Finals record.. 2-8 imagine if he played his games in the west.. He would have been swept every year in his career..
U a dumb muthafu*ka, u kno dat? U just made every muthafu*kin excuse in da world u can think of for Melo's shortcomings in the NBA. Face it, dat n*gga ain't on Lebron's level in ANY aspect of da game other shootin freethrows and if u actually think Melo is better than Lebron then there's no reason to respect anything u say/write about basketball........... @ u dumb muthafu*kas
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 36
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
79 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 31
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
New & what’s leaving Netflix July 2018
27 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
360 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 13
NBA 2003: The Year That 19-Year-Old Carmelo Anthony Dominated
76 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Creed II Trailer
94 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
My Handz are full, my mouth is full everything is full
71 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy