ESPN ranks the leagues best small forwards current and all time

most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2011, 04:45 PM         #61
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pippen was never at any point of his career the second best in the L.

And the Knicks Melo has beaten Lebron every time this past season when they matched up.

If Knicks woulda played the Heat they would've advanced to the second round; maybe even won the ECF.
 6 years ago '04        #62
TheDirector217 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,465 | Props total: 407 407
 snoopdoggiz said:
at n*ggas putting Scottie and Dr. J over Larry Bird.

Knicks lost.
Coming from a die hard Laker fan & Celtic hater (broke my heart to disown KG when he went to the dark side) . . . k!lls me to say this . . .

I'm a basketball fan, 1st & foremost - if you put Scottie "Awwwww. My Migarine!/I'm a sit this one out since Kukoc gets the last shot/Why are the Pistons being so mean to me?" Pippen over Larry Legend you should be pistol whipped.

Dr. J is Dr. fu*kING J. Still give the nod to Larry Legend.

And just to throw this in, I've heard people - people that should be gun butted as well - call LeBron (at the moment he ain't above Elgin Baylor - & I'm *this* close to saying Rick Barry 'til he comes up clutch) the GOAT SF right NOW. On that note, I'll just roll with the . . . *crickets*

In summation, Larry Legend is that dude. Celtic or not.

Real rap . . .
 6 years ago '05        #63
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Anyone who thinks Kevin Durant is even in the same class as LeBron James is retarded.

Honestly, as of right now he's probably the most OVERRATED.
 6 years ago '04        #64
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Hold That said:
I also find it funny that the same people who sh*tted on Melo in that article for his lack of defense, are praising Bird as the best SF of all time, when he didn't play a single fu*kin lick of defense.
This. Plus this dude had some of the greatest teams ever a.ssembled around him.

and you dudes need fall back on the hate with this ring sh*t. if we are comparing individuals lebron could definitely be in the discussion based on his immense fu*kin talent and productivity. got damn the n*gga played in cleveland for 8 years for gods sake. if that n*gga had one ONE championship in that sh*t id have put him in the top 5 all time. they have NEVER won anything and he brought them as close as they will probably ever come. then in YEAR ONE of joining another team they get to the finals with him leading the charge (statistically). fall back on the hate i

Last edited by jplaydadon; 07-27-2011 at 05:04 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #65
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 Hold That said:
I also find it funny that the same people who sh*tted on Melo in that article for his lack of defense, are praising Bird as the best SF of all time, when he didn't play a single fu*kin lick of defense.
Yep.

And it's the same people who continuously suck Kevin Durant's d!ck as if he brings anything to the table as of right now aside from scoring. He's a great scorer.... arguably the best in the game.... but he does NOTHING else.
 6 years ago '09        #66
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,271 | Props total: 19373 19373
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
When did Durant magically become better than Melo?

This must be the twilight zone...

Wait a single fu*k now. Did some n*gga just say Rudy Gay is better than Melo?? I swear some of you internet dudes were alcohol babies.
Durant vs Melo has been debated since last year where have you been you actin like it is a stretch to say Durant > Melo it isn't at all
 6 years ago '09        #67
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

And the Knicks Melo has beaten Lebron every time this past season when they matched up.

If Knicks woulda played the Heat they would've advanced to the second round; maybe even won the ECF.
No Heats would have won in 4 or 5 games
 6 years ago '10        #68
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 2 Pistolz said:
Yep.

And it's the same people who continuously suck Kevin Durant's d!ck as if he brings anything to the table as of right now aside from scoring. He's a great scorer.... arguably the best in the game.... but he does NOTHING else.
Pretty much...

I like Durant to but his game is still suspect.
 6 years ago '04        #69
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
keep an eye out for batum
 6 years ago '04        #70
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,490 | Props total: 2727 2727
bird was a small forward but he´s known for his crazy shots...people mistake him sometimes for a shooting guard

if u were old enough to watch most of pippen´s games than u may understand why people can say he´s one of the best at his spot .i cant really tell if the 70 or early 80´players were better
 6 years ago '08        #71
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,955 | Props total: 7369 7369
Melos still better than Durant. Durant has more heart tho Ill say that much and will be better at the rate hes going.
 6 years ago '09        #72
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
lmao at the melo pic
 6 years ago '11        #73
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
at all time its Larry...then Scottie...then a drop off im sorry, Bron has been the Best player on 1 title contender and top 2 on another and both lost..I like lebron but hearing about his passing ability and vision getting compared to Kidd and Magic is disrespectful to those 2..he's a willing passer but i doubt he sees the angles or has the vision of even a bird..nor does he pace the game as a true point fwd the way Scottie did. i usually enjoy these lil espn roundtables cuz they are good for discussions but this one was off for me.
 6 years ago '11        #74
Unomcfly 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 7 7
 TriniSoldier said:
I said I was going to ignore you because of your ignorance but I'll bite. Lebron beat the celtics finally this year, and out matched a point guard on the defensive end versus the bulls, and then got his cookies taken by a role player jason terry and shawn marion. 29 of 30 points is cute, what happened after that? He got swept.

Larry got 24 points in a quarter in a playoff game against dominique wilkins. Over 20 rebounds multiple times in the nba finals. 47 40 point games. 89% from the free throw line. 50% from the field. 38% from three. Routinely went down low and got to the line 15 times in the nba finals and other playoff series. 24/10/10 for a final series vs the original twin towers.

Like there's just too much to even list. Your a clown. Lebron has more talent in his body but that doesn't translate to production. Larry Legend is one of a kind. 3 MVP's. 3 NBA Championships.

People try to give lebron a pass for gettin swept cause it was what, his third year? Larry raised a finals mvp in his second year. Fall back n*gga, lebron is only 26 so he still has time to catch up to the Legend in terms of accomplishments, but as of right now your speaking out of your a.ss.
Damn...all i gotta say is.
 07-27-2011, 08:16 PM         #75
snoopdoggiz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at all the trolls saying Lebron the GOAT SF. Get a ring first as the best player on your team then we'll talk.

And how can you be overrated when you've lead the league in scoring two years in a row?
 07-27-2011, 10:55 PM         #76
Youngray22  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:

Chill this ain't the 90's we gonna r*pe you guys in the post season. RONDO would r*pe knicks with 1 hand. Haha ask bulls about us. Regular season means sh*t.

snoopdoggiz said:
at all the trolls saying Lebron the GOAT SF. Get a ring first as the best player on your team then we'll talk.

And how can you be overrated when you've lead the league in scoring two years in a row?
Haha don't hate on Lbj just because he's always on people's tongue. If you ask me he's running from it. Choking every year but he still rated #1.

Last edited by Youngray22; 07-27-2011 at 11:03 PM..
 07-27-2011, 11:30 PM         #77
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Youngray22 said:
Chill this ain't the 90's we gonna r*pe you guys in the post season. RONDO would r*pe knicks with 1 hand. Haha ask bulls about us. Regular season means sh*t.
Funny you should say that; y'all beat the Heat 3-1 in the regular season and got yo sh*t straight WIPED, by the Heat, in the playoffs.
 6 years ago '04        #78
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
5. Who's the best small forward of all time?

The Basketball Blog, via Facebook: Scottie Pippen. He's the greatest perimeter defender of all-time, a Hall of Famer with six championships and two gold medals, multiple All-Star selections (plus an All-Star MVP), and was named one of the top 50 in NBA history. Easily the second best player in the league for years alongside Michael Jordan. Who else could it be?

SP thazz rite, best SF in tha league....ever. :cool-smiley-009:

*Waits for tha Kobe stans 2 come out with another twisted worded Kobe > MJ thread*

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 07-27-2011, 11:53 PM         #79
Kuchiki_Byakuya  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vshah24 said:
5. Who's the best small forward of all time?

The Basketball Blog, via Facebook: Scottie Pippen. He's the greatest perimeter defender of all-time, a Hall of Famer with six championships and two gold medals, multiple All-Star selections (plus an All-Star MVP), and was named one of the top 50 in NBA history. Easily the second best player in the league for years alongside Michael Jordan. Who else could it be?

SP thazz rite, best SF in tha league....ever. :cool-smiley-009:

*Waits for tha Kobe stans 2 come out with another twisted worded Kobe > MJ thread*
There is no need for that; MJ played with the second greatest SF of ALL TIME, while Kobe played with a top-five C in Shaq. You can arguably put Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem, and Russell above Shaq, but at the time only Larry Bird was a better SF than Scottie.

Moral of the story is Kobe had inferior help compared to MJ and STILL three-peated earlier than MJ did.
 6 years ago '07        #80
nastynoble 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,748 | Props total: 126 126
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
There is no need for that; MJ played with the second greatest SF of ALL TIME, while Kobe played with a top-five C in Shaq. You can arguably put Wilt, Kareem, Hakeem, and Russell above Shaq, but at the time only Larry Bird was a better SF than Scottie.

Moral of the story is Kobe had inferior help compared to MJ and STILL three-peated earlier than MJ did.
no, the help was not inferior. in fact, in the lakers championship run with shaq and kobe. kobe was the help. shaq was the deciding factor for that lakers team.

you got it backwards cuh.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
39 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
172 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
53 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
176 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
60 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
64 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
92 comments
20 hours ago