ESPN ranks the leagues best small forwards current and all time

most viewed right now
+52  89
19 comments @thotties
most viewed right now
+17  49
23 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '09        #26
TriniSoldier 71 heat pts71
space
space
$58,656 | Props total: 49855 49855
 SeaJaiye said
lebron is better than larry bird, even bird would admit that sh*t.
Your an idiot.

Bird is eating with triple doubles for a finals series. 24/10/10/3 type sh*t, and lebron is out here averaging 8 points in the finals

Larry would never get no 8 points or whatever the bullsh*t amount was lebron had, in the NBA FINALS. That's disgusting for you to even entertain such a thought. n*gga got mvp's and rings fall back

7 years ago '04        #27
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,288 | Props total: 711 711
 TriniSoldier said
Your an idiot.

Bird is eating with triple doubles for a finals series. 24/10/10/3 type sh*t, and lebron is out here averaging 8 points in the finals

Larry would never get no 8 points or whatever the bullsh*t amount was lebron had, in the NBA FINALS. That's disgusting for you to even entertain such a thought. n*gga got mvp's and rings fall back
you went off!

on another note, but since when was andre iguodala a SF? What, a SG/SF?

Top 10 most propped recently  7 years ago '09        #28
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$40,659 | Props total: 32874 32874
n*ggas know Durant > Melo

7 years ago '06        #29
I hug the strip 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,121 | Props total: 484 484
i got gerald wallace for under rated

7 years ago '05        #30
Hold That 107 heat pts107
space
space
$39,321 | Props total: 19913 19913
I'll agree Melo is overrated, which is why the Bulls didn't give up the farm for him.. But the extent and the reasoning they used, and then to say he's more like top 20-25, is pushing it way too far.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-27-2011 at 02:56 PM..

07-27-2011, 02:55 PM         #31
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said
Your an idiot.

lol, you crazy if you don't think this heat squad isn't gonna win multiple rings, so that's not an issue anymore. lebron has more career triple doubles, so idk what you're trying to bring up with that.

lebron's a better finisher at the basket, a better defender, and he's more clutch offensively.

i agree lebron needs work mentally, but a player's entire worth can't be judged on just the finals

lebron took that weak a.ss cavs team to the finals......bird had that superteam in the 80s. lebron's more talented and his career will amount to more when it's all said and done.

7 years ago '05        #32
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$54,130 | Props total: 8610 8610
Somebody post up a list, I'm not reading all that.

Top 10 most propped recently  7 years ago '09        #33
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
Melo has to be in the top 10 or 15 no lower Melo don't deserve that much hate

7 years ago '09        #34
space
space
 SeaJaiye said
lol, you crazy if you don't think this heat squad isn't gonna win multiple rings, so that's not an issue anymore. lebron has more career triple doubles, so idk what you're trying to bring up with that.

lebron's a better finisher at the basket, a better defender, and he's more clutch offensively.

i agree lebron needs work mentally, but a player's entire worth can't be judged on just the finals

lebron took that weak a.ss cavs team to the finals......bird had that superteam in the 80s. lebron's more talented and his career will amount to more when it's all said and done.
stopped reading. Lebron isn't the most clutch "small forward" in the nba today, yet he's more clutch than Larry Legend? I will not take your basketball related posts seriously from this point on. And yes, he has more triple doubles, but I said in the NBA Finals, not the regular season. Take a look at the celtics vs houston rockets series, and learn a little about greatness

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 07-27-2011 at 03:04 PM..

7 years ago '10        #35
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$27,622 | Props total: 35724 35724
Lol these n*ggas are a fukin joke I'm Melo 20-25 25 n*ggas could put up 42 and 17 while being tripled team by Boston ?

And melo better than durant these n*ggas gobble durant nuts like crazy. Melo avg more points Rebs and a.ssist per minute than durant. Durant plays 3 more minutes per game.

7 years ago '06        #36
philly337 26 heat pts26
space
space
$31,881 | Props total: 17091 17091
I love pip but he gets overrated alot from playing with jordan....can argue greatest defender at sf but not greatest overall

7 years ago '10        #37
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 iPunish901 said

man those knicks......

#lost
grizzles had a Cinderella run ... No playoffs next year.... Y'all the bucks of this year

Top 10 most propped recently  7 years ago '09        #38
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 SmoothTay said
grizzles had a Cinderella run ... No playoffs next year.... Y'all the bucks of this year

they'll still be a better overall team than Knicks tho...but i can't really talk my team is the wizards

07-27-2011, 03:19 PM         #39
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said
stopped reading. Lebron isn't the most clutch "small forward" in the nba today, yet he's more clutch than Larry Legend? I will not take your basketball related posts seriously from this point on. And yes, he has more triple doubles, but I said in the NBA Finals, not the regular season. Take a look at the celtics vs houston rockets series, and learn a little about greatness
lol, you seen what he did against the celtics this year in the closeout game? did you see what he did to the best defensive team in basketball (bulls) in the last 3 minutes? yea, he checked out in the finals, but without him, the team wouldn't have made it there. bird is more clutch defensively with the steals and all, but he never did what lebron did this year.

also, he scored 29 of his team's last 30 points in a playoff game.....

7 years ago '10        #40
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
 thegoldenhero said
they'll still be a better overall team than Knicks tho...but i can't really talk my team is the wizards

Yea they mite be but the Knicks smacked the grizzlies both times they met this season

7 years ago '09        #41
space
space
 smoothmotionz said
no lebron is greatest small forward EVER. Lebron would sh*t on any small forward in NBA history point blank. Even some of the espn writers want to say Lebron is the greatest small forward ever, then they back track out of respect for the legends.

I mean be honest if you had a draft for every small forward that ever played Lebron would go number 1 no contests. There isnt ANY small forward close to him in terms of having the complete package. I mean how many players can you say this about.. The gap between lebron and the rest of the league today.. was only witnessed when Jordan was in the league and the gap between him and the rest of the league is similar to the gap between lebron and the rest of the league
What exactly has he done to grant him such a plateau that you obviously place him upon? Besides losing to Dirk and a bunch of role players when he himself has a top 5 player and a top 20 player on his roster?

07-27-2011, 03:40 PM         #42
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TriniSoldier said
What exactly has he done to grant him such a plateau that you obviously place him upon? Besides losing to Dirk and a bunch of role players when he himself has a top 5 player and a top 20 player on his roster?

ctrl+f "Larry Bird"

btw...lebron is only TWENTY SIX (26)

7 years ago '10        #43
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 15 15
 SeaJaiye said

ctrl+f "Larry Bird" :birdlol:

btw...lebron is only TWENTY SIX (26)
as a die hard Lebron fan I'm gonna have to say all that sh*t is irrelevant until he wins a ship

More talented? yes

but Better than Bird is pushing it

7 years ago '07        #44
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2754 2754
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
stat geeks

Melo > any SF in the league

7 years ago '08        #45
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,256 | Props total: 1290 1290
Knicks lost again

fu*k outta here with James being the best SF already

Top 10 most propped recently  7 years ago '09        #46
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 SmoothTay said
Yea they mite be but the Knicks smacked the grizzlies both times they met this season
chicago said the same sh*t about the heat then the playoffs started

7 years ago '10        #47
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$17,065 | Props total: 14864 14864
 Future said
Knicks lost again

fu*k outta here with James being the best SF already

[pic - click to view]

Fall the fu*k back Krillin

07-27-2011, 03:51 PM         #48
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said
stat geeks

Melo > any SF in the league

rudy gay > melo

7 years ago '09        #49
space
space
 SeaJaiye said
lol, you seen what he did against the celtics this year in the closeout game? did you see what he did to the best defensive team in basketball (bulls) in the last 3 minutes? yea, he checked out in the finals, but without him, the team wouldn't have made it there. bird is more clutch defensively with the steals and all, but he never did what lebron did this year.

also, he scored 29 of his team's last 30 points in a playoff game.....
I said I was going to ignore you because of your ignorance but I'll bite. Lebron beat the celtics finally this year, and out matched a point guard on the defensive end versus the bulls, and then got his cookies taken by a role player jason terry and shawn marion. 29 of 30 points is cute, what happened after that? He got swept.

Larry got 24 points in a quarter in a playoff game against dominique wilkins. Over 20 rebounds multiple times in the nba finals. 47 40 point games. 89% from the free throw line. 50% from the field. 38% from three. Routinely went down low and got to the line 15 times in the nba finals and other playoff series. 24/10/10 for a final series vs the original twin towers.

Like there's just too much to even list. Your a clown. Lebron has more talent in his body but that doesn't translate to production. Larry Legend is one of a kind. 3 MVP's. 3 NBA Championships.

People try to give lebron a pass for gettin swept cause it was what, his third year? Larry raised a finals mvp in his second year. Fall back n*gga, lebron is only 26 so he still has time to catch up to the Legend in terms of accomplishments, but as of right now your speaking out of your a.ss.

07-27-2011, 04:08 PM         #50
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol, i just showed you the link of everything lebron did that bird couldn't dream of doing. bird won championships with a 85-86 superteam and he also lost with that team. this miami team is gonna lose some, but they're definitely gonna win some championships.

you're just a celtics fan clinging on to one of the few legends you guys have.

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  40
MMA Conor McGregor Accused Of Rape?
42 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+38online now  26
Image(s) inside Nola becky stripper build a broad 😂
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+62online now  22
Chocolate Perfection
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Damn, Lloyd Banks got fat AF
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  9
Video inside Wesley Pipes on Doing Scene With 76-Year-Old (Y'all knew about this sh-..
160 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+68online now  8
Police called on Brothers playing a videogame and a fight ensues when they arr..
63 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  8
Image(s) inside AQUAMAN Reviews Are Out
70 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+20online now  7
audio inside St. Laz Got Beef With Westside Gunn & Griselda And Made A Diss Track
58 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy