Phat ass white girl for real
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
37 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-27-2011, 11:54 AM         #21
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the hate is strong in this thread from Redskins fans, Falcons fans, Houston and Carolina.....didn't we beat all of yall last year??? including those mighty 14-2 Falcons???

dude went out on a limb, but if you're not playing for a Superbowl and don't have that mentality, what's the point?

and to people saying we can't beat this team or that team, guess what.....this team can hang with anyone and the Eagles do have a legitimate shot at the chip this year, so keep just keep on hating on Vick and Desean or whoever; but don't say sh*t when yall get silenced.
 6 years ago '10        #22
justdezit 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,136 | Props total: 2212 2212
how many times in philly history do you think this prediction has been made only to fail miserably time and time again?
 6 years ago '08        #23
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,829 | Props total: 12544 12544
Thread approved...usual bustas in the thread hating already

SUPERBOWL OR BUSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 07-27-2011, 11:58 AM         #24
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 sm0kie13 said:
how many times in philly history do you think this prediction has been made only to fail miserably time and time again?
Every fu*king Year...

smh
 6 years ago '07        #25
st21 1238 heat pts1238
space
space
$55,527 | Props total: 43703 43703
 sm0kie13 said:
how many times in philly history do you think this prediction has been made?
 6 years ago '08        #26
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,098 | Props total: 2719 2719
*subscribes*

BTW:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #27
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Rot10MilkSteak said:
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets count all the teams better than the eagles
packers
saints
falcons
bears
patriots
steelers
jets
and there is more lmfao yalll crazy vick isnt going to have the year he had last year and your fu*kin best WR is going to holdout.
n*ggas always say this same dumb sh*t. Do you know how many teams were considered better than the Packers last year at this time. Preseason rankings/favorites means the same as this thread being made right now
 6 years ago '11        #28
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 Vincent Vega said:
the hate is strong in this thread from Redskins fans, Falcons fans, Houston and Carolina.....didn't we beat all of yall last year??? including those mighty 14-2 Falcons???

dude went out on a limb, but if you're not playing for a Superbowl and don't have that mentality, what's the point?

and to people saying we can't beat this team or that team, guess what.....this team can hang with anyone and the Eagles do have a legitimate shot at the chip this year, so keep just keep on hating on Vick and Desean or whoever; but don't say sh*t when yall get silenced.
it ain't hate, it's the truth...Desean is a small n*gga and Vick has annual injuries, ATL should know. I mean, you have Eagles fans in here saying ya need to chill, he hating too? nobody should be saying anything about the SB until FA is over and final cuts are made...you don't even know what you're roster will look like NEXT WEEK that's why this is hilarious
 6 years ago '11        #29
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
n*ggas always say this same dumb sh*t. Do you know how many teams were considered better than the Packers last year at this time. Preseason rankings/favorites means the same as this thread being made right now
the Packers were SB favorites last year, do you watch football? injuries hindered them and put them in the backlight, but A-Rod was putting up damn near full game stats in preseason.
 6 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 Vincent Vega said:

6 years ago '08        #31
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,829 | Props total: 12544 12544
 Vincent Vega said:

Well said Vinny
 6 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 wjcorner said:
the Packers were SB favorites last year, do you watch football? injuries hindered them and put them in the backlight, but A-Rod was putting up damn near full game stats in preseason.
Favorites according to who? A fu*king opinion on who will win it right now doesn't mean sh*t. All I heard last year was Cowboys would be the first team to win it in their stadium so do you watch football or are you just in here to talk sh*t like everyone else
 6 years ago '09        #33
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
Already? Pre-season ain't even start yet
 07-27-2011, 12:07 PM         #34
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said:
it ain't hate, it's the truth...Desean is a small n*gga and Vick has annual injuries, ATL should know. I mean, you have Eagles fans in here saying ya need to chill, he hating too? nobody should be saying anything about the SB until FA is over and final cuts are made...you don't even know what you're roster will look like NEXT WEEK that's why this is hilarious
Oh it's a lot of hate bruh, maybe not from you but hate all the same

and I said he went out on a limb, but so what??? if you aren't shooting for a Superbowl and think your team can do it then why even follow that team???

I feel what you're saying bout being too early, but I like our chances and say what u want about #10 and #7, but they will be terrorizing defenses all year hopefully we see yall again and we'll revisit this conversation
 6 years ago '04        #35
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,052 | Props total: 19897 19897
 VerbalAssassin said:
*subscribes*

BTW:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT gif..... hah
 6 years ago '10        #36
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 dipset kid0221 said:
im a bears fan but will admit they have 100 times better team last year at this time then you do. How many people in and around the NFL predicted packers in the superbowl before the year started????????? tons People knew they had a team it wasnt a surprise. eagles have no D and if you stop Vick (and the bears did that last year) your team is just another average team.

SUPERBOWL THESE NUTS
 6 years ago '11        #37
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Vincent Vega said:
Oh it's a lot of hate bruh, maybe not from you but hate all the same

and I said he went out on a limb, but so what??? if you aren't shooting for a Superbowl and think your team can do it then why even follow that team???

I feel what you're saying bout being too early, but I like our chances and say what u want about #10 and #7, but they will be terrorizing defenses all year hopefully we see yall again and we'll revisit this conversation
ya will see us in the 3rd week I think, I got it chalked as a L it's practically a home game for ya n*ggas
 6 years ago '11        #38
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Favorites according to who? A fu*king opinion on who will win it right now doesn't mean sh*t. All I heard last year was Cowboys would be the first team to win it in their stadium so do you watch football or are you just in here to talk sh*t like everyone else
so why are Eagles fans giving their opinion on who will win now

and if you didn't hear all the Green Bay hype after A-Rod's preseason performance, then I don't know what to tell you maybe you get all your football info from here, but Packers were favorites at the start, easily.
 6 years ago '10        #39
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 wjcorner said:
so why are Eagles fans giving their opinion on who will win now

and if you didn't hear all the Green Bay hype after A-Rod's preseason performance, then I don't know what to tell you maybe you get all your football info from here, but Packers were favorites at the start, easily.
real sh*t this man dont know anything about football.
 6 years ago '04        #40
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,155 | Props total: 613 613
 StateProperty88 said:
our defense has gotten worse since last year and fans already got us winning the superbowl...lets see who we bring in first, sh*t we still need

safety (maybe 2)
corner (or 2)
defensive end
an outside linebacker (or 2)
and a tackle

lets fill some damn holes that kept us from winning last year before we predict winning it all this year
and Mikell just signed with the Rams...
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
98 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
41 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
173 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
108 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
29 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy