IMO the Eagles will win the superbowl this year

most viewed right now
55 comments @hiphop
most viewed right now
+282  81
131 comments @wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '08        #26
VerbalAssassin 109 heat pts109
space
space
$18,102 | Props total: 7788 7788
*subscribes*

BTW:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #27
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Rot10MilkSteak said
ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lets count all the teams better than the eagles
packers
saints
falcons
bears
patriots
steelers
jets
and there is more lmfao yalll crazy vick isnt going to have the year he had last year and your fu*kin best WR is going to holdout.
n*ggas always say this same dumb sh*t. Do you know how many teams were considered better than the Packers last year at this time. Preseason rankings/favorites means the same as this thread being made right now

7 years ago '11        #28
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,901 | Props total: 3669 3669
 Vincent Vega said
the hate is strong in this thread from Redskins fans, Falcons fans, Houston and Carolina.....didn't we beat all of yall last year??? including those mighty 14-2 Falcons???

dude went out on a limb, but if you're not playing for a Superbowl and don't have that mentality, what's the point?

and to people saying we can't beat this team or that team, guess what.....this team can hang with anyone and the Eagles do have a legitimate shot at the chip this year, so keep just keep on hating on Vick and Desean or whoever; but don't say sh*t when yall get silenced.
it ain't hate, it's the truth...Desean is a small n*gga and Vick has annual injuries, ATL should know. I mean, you have Eagles fans in here saying ya need to chill, he hating too? nobody should be saying anything about the SB until FA is over and final cuts are made...you don't even know what you're roster will look like NEXT WEEK that's why this is hilarious

7 years ago '11        #29
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said
n*ggas always say this same dumb sh*t. Do you know how many teams were considered better than the Packers last year at this time. Preseason rankings/favorites means the same as this thread being made right now
the Packers were SB favorites last year, do you watch football? injuries hindered them and put them in the backlight, but A-Rod was putting up damn near full game stats in preseason.

7 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 Vincent Vega said
the hate is strong in this thread from Redskins fans, Falcons fans, Houston and Carolina.....didn't we beat all of yall last year??? including those mighty 14-2 Falcons???

dude went out on a limb, but if you're not playing for a Superbowl and don't have that mentality, what's the point?

and to people saying we can't beat this team or that team, guess what.....this team can hang with anyone and the Eagles do have a legitimate shot at the chip this year, so keep just keep on hating on Vick and Desean or whoever; but don't say sh*t when yall get silenced.

7 years ago '08        #31
Eagles All Day 98 heat pts98
space
space
$34,668 | Props total: 15885 15885
 Vincent Vega said

Well said Vinny

7 years ago '05        #32
space
space
 wjcorner said
the Packers were SB favorites last year, do you watch football? injuries hindered them and put them in the backlight, but A-Rod was putting up damn near full game stats in preseason.
Favorites according to who? A fu*king opinion on who will win it right now doesn't mean sh*t. All I heard last year was Cowboys would be the first team to win it in their stadium so do you watch football or are you just in here to talk sh*t like everyone else

7 years ago '09        #33
DesertEagle 54 heat pts54
space
space
$8,448 | Props total: 2847 2847
Already? Pre-season ain't even start yet

07-27-2011, 12:07 PM         #34
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said
it ain't hate, it's the truth...Desean is a small n*gga and Vick has annual injuries, ATL should know. I mean, you have Eagles fans in here saying ya need to chill, he hating too? nobody should be saying anything about the SB until FA is over and final cuts are made...you don't even know what you're roster will look like NEXT WEEK that's why this is hilarious
Oh it's a lot of hate bruh, maybe not from you but hate all the same

and I said he went out on a limb, but so what??? if you aren't shooting for a Superbowl and think your team can do it then why even follow that team???

I feel what you're saying bout being too early, but I like our chances and say what u want about #10 and #7, but they will be terrorizing defenses all year hopefully we see yall again and we'll revisit this conversation

7 years ago '04        #35
LordBlanco|M 53 heat pts53
space
space
$36,660 | Props total: 25772 25772
 VerbalAssassin said
*subscribes*

BTW:

[pic - click to view]

GOAT gif..... hah

7 years ago '10        #36
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 dipset kid0221 said
im a bears fan but will admit they have 100 times better team last year at this time then you do. How many people in and around the NFL predicted packers in the superbowl before the year started????????? tons People knew they had a team it wasnt a surprise. eagles have no D and if you stop Vick (and the bears did that last year) your team is just another average team.

SUPERBOWL THESE NUTS

7 years ago '11        #37
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
 Vincent Vega said
Oh it's a lot of hate bruh, maybe not from you but hate all the same

and I said he went out on a limb, but so what??? if you aren't shooting for a Superbowl and think your team can do it then why even follow that team???

I feel what you're saying bout being too early, but I like our chances and say what u want about #10 and #7, but they will be terrorizing defenses all year hopefully we see yall again and we'll revisit this conversation
ya will see us in the 3rd week I think, I got it chalked as a L it's practically a home game for ya n*ggas

7 years ago '11        #38
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said
Favorites according to who? A fu*king opinion on who will win it right now doesn't mean sh*t. All I heard last year was Cowboys would be the first team to win it in their stadium so do you watch football or are you just in here to talk sh*t like everyone else
so why are Eagles fans giving their opinion on who will win now

and if you didn't hear all the Green Bay hype after A-Rod's preseason performance, then I don't know what to tell you maybe you get all your football info from here, but Packers were favorites at the start, easily.

7 years ago '10        #39
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
 wjcorner said

and if you didn't hear all the Green Bay hype after A-Rod's preseason performance, then I don't know what to tell you maybe you get all your football info from here, but Packers were favorites at the start, easily.
real sh*t this man dont know anything about football.

7 years ago '04        #40
JacmanPones 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,288 | Props total: 711 711
 StateProperty88 said
our defense has gotten worse since last year and fans already got us winning the superbowl...lets see who we bring in first, sh*t we still need

safety (maybe 2)
corner (or 2)
defensive end
an outside linebacker (or 2)
and a tackle

lets fill some damn holes that kept us from winning last year before we predict winning it all this year
and Mikell just signed with the Rams...

07-27-2011, 12:19 PM         #41
Vincent Vega  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wjcorner said
ya will see us in the 3rd week I think, I got it chalked as a L it's practically a home game for ya n*ggas
Vick is gonna be HYPE

Nah it should be a shootout, but sometimes those games become defensive struggles because no one wants to give up the big play

We'll revisit this week 3 then

7 years ago '09        #42
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,142 | Props total: 175 175
I don't give a sh*t, I like the confidence

"last year.. hey we were under the radar that's a good place to be, F*CK THAT. The best place to be is where expectations are high"

Props

FALCONS THO>>

7 years ago '11        #43
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
 Rot10MilkSteak said

research the rest of the predictions yaself, I'm done trying to tell ya n*ggas was fu*king with Green Bay hard

7 years ago '05        #44
space
space
 wjcorner said

Do you see me giving an opinion?

7 years ago '06        #45
kevkhalee 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,319 | Props total: 120 120
 DrX said
even andy bonehead decisions wont stop this team, its destiny. first well wipe the the NFC east clean like usual. destroy the choker falcons in the title game and get revenge on the pats

all we need is aso and well have the NFL by the a.ss. vick will be MVP

shout out to my homie face
We gotta get around the Bears Zone Defense man.
Calm down.

Last edited by kevkhalee; 07-27-2011 at 12:25 PM..

7 years ago '11        #46
wjcorner 7 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said
Do you see me giving an opinion?
did I say you, or did I say Eagles fans

7 years ago '05        #47
space
space
 Rot10MilkSteak said
trust me I know a lot more than you do

7 years ago '05        #48
space
space
 wjcorner said
did I say you, or did I say Eagles fans
Well don't ask me why they are giving an opinion if you don't see me giving one.

7 years ago '06        #49
aussie08 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,312 | Props total: 2040 2040
Wish I could feel this good about the Redskins

07-27-2011, 12:25 PM         #50
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Eagles Superbowl Chances =
[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
+29online now  54
Article inside Chiko Juan death: Meek Mill affiliate reportedly dead after Atlanta s..
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  41
Video inside Remember when Murder Inc. tried to create there own 50 Cent....
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+20online now  21
Image(s) inside First Poster for Jordan Peele’s upcoming film “US”; trailer drops on C..
40 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+26online now  18
Video inside If You Decide To Get Married, This Will Be Your Life
160 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+67online now  13
Image(s) inside May 31, 2019, Legendary Pictures will be DROPPING. BODIES.
48 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
-40online now  7
Video inside Is Drake a gangster?
73 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+18online now  7
Dec 13 - Atlanta goons shoot and kill a Police officer and K-9 off Candler Road
185 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  6
Lol: Oprah responds to the video of her eating dry unseasoned chicken.
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy