Man f'k this sh't!! (my team not making moves)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
220 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
195 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #121
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,747 | Props total: 12171 12171
 wjcorner said:
oh God

did I say D-town, Carolina and Seattle are pushover? I said they're automatic wins for the FALCONS. I didn't say TB is an automatic win, I even said I marked them down as an L, but we could easily win that game. and you need to have a long conversation wit your fam about football since you got connections, cuz you sounding like you don't know sh*t. first ya tanked the season so you could get the 2nd fastest QB in the NFL(pardon me I had to laugh at that ) then you were the most injured team in the NFL(not the SB champs, the Panthers ) now you 33 years old so you no more than me??? I can't wait for this season boy, a lot of n*ggas is gon' be hush mouth like a mothafu*ka
n*gga are you dumb...we tanked because of injuries...like 4 real

O-line was never healthy to start the season...then D Will gets hurt, then Stewart, then Matt Moore replaced by Clausen then he gets hurt then Moore gets hurt again AND AT THAT TIME AFTER WEEK 5 the decision was made to tank the season for the #1 pick which happened to be HESIMAN WINNING NATIONAL CHAMPION QB...you do know who that is right? They said Reggie Bush wasn't gonna be sh*t as an everydown running back---they were right, but he helped his team get a SB
 6 years ago '09        #122
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 God Emcee said:
i'll take 62-724-5 in '09 at #59
over 78-1133-7 in '10 at #6 ANYDAY OF THE WEEK
yeah me too if my team went 2-14 last year
 6 years ago '08        #123
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
I'm telling yall boys do not start out 0-2 or 1-3 cuz by the time yall get to us...won't be time to lick wounds we fu*king yall up...I don't get into the whole gurantee sh*t but we here now.
 6 years ago '11        #124
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,802 | Props total: 2667 2667
 Mike Nitty said:
n*gga are you dumb...we tanked because of injuries...like 4 real

O-line was never healthy to start the season...then D Will gets hurt, then Stewart, then Matt Moore replaced by Clausen then he gets hurt then Moore gets hurt again AND AT THAT TIME AFTER WEEK 5 the decision was made to tank the season for the #1 pick which happened to be HESIMAN WINNING NATIONAL CHAMPION QB...you do know who that is right? They said Reggie Bush wasn't gonna be sh*t as an everydown running back---they were right, but he helped his team get a SB
are you seriously comparing a running back's impact to the game, to a fu*king QB??? you obviously don't know what you're talking about dude, lol, I'ma quit and just let the season shut you up, aigh?
 6 years ago '09        #125
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 God Emcee said:
NO.. greg little is much stronger n*gga.. get it right

not to mention.. JULIO HAS CRAP fu*kING HANDS

u can take braylon edwards jr. at 6 all u want
how the hell does Julio have crap hands and he caught 78 balls????????

do you even read the sh*t you type
 6 years ago '09        #126
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
I'm telling yall boys do not start out 0-2 or 1-3 cuz by the time yall get to us...won't be time to lick wounds we fu*king yall up...I don't get into the whole gurantee sh*t but we here now.
yeah man jimmy clausen is gonna fu*k us upppppp

6 years ago '08        #127
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 wjcorner said:
are you seriously comparing a running back's impact to the game, to a fu*king QB??? you obviously don't know what you're talking about dude, lol, I'ma quit and just let the season shut you up, aigh?

Whoa reading is fundamental

Yes I am, but you highlighted Reggie Bush and in no way was I saying Reggie Bush impact was equal to an elite level QB---that's all you putting words in my mouth to discredit me for your own amusement.

If you don't think RB's impact is higher than QB's you my friend are an a.ss. Unless you have an elite level QB you better have quality RB's....you should know this already bro, The Falcons signed Michael Turner when Ryan was a rookie...that's how they protected him that's how they still protecting him. Why you think they gave away all your draft picks for Julio...because even with your ELITE LIKE Brady/Manning/Brees Remix you still didn't have that explosive offense.
 6 years ago '08        #128
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah man jimmy clausen is gonna fu*k us upppppp

Stop it 5...you know Jimmy "The Clipboard" will be toweling Cam off and giving him his Gatorade AKA Cammy Cam Juice when he get back to the sideline. Pause, cuz we have lil kids in here that now want to turn this into a gay jokes bashing.

last year situations that hurt us because of the run game non-existent

3rd-13 Jimmy Clausen Incomplete pass....punt

This year with the help of the O-line and Run Game

3rd-4 Cam Newton scramble...first down

If you don't understand that dynamic we will just have to agree to disagree and I'll see you in ATL when I come visit my Pops during Falcon week.
 6 years ago '09        #129
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space

you delusional homie

NFC south isn't the SEC

cam aint doing jack sh*t
 6 years ago '10        #130
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
 God Emcee said:
greg didnt get to play his sr year so who knows what type of numbers he wud have put up

u think the 4.38 on a broken foot is a good thing?? just shows he's injury prone and u dumb fu*ks moved all the way up to 6 to get him

check the history.. drafting wr's early in the first is NEVER a good idea

do u watch any film? julio's hands are sh*t compared to greg's.. julio catches majority of his balls with his BODY.. hello braylon

greg is 6'3 230lbs and had 27 bench reps (most for any wr).. ill take that over mr. glass julio's 4.38 anyday

like i said.. besides numbers theres NO difference between the two.. julio runs better routes.. greg has MUCH better hands

julio was drafted 6.. fu*kING 6.. (can u say reach?)

greg was 59..

falcons lost

You must not know who Megatron is!
You must not know who Larry Fitzgerald is!
You must not know who Andre Johnson is!
You must not know who Reggie Wayne is!
You must not know who Plaxico Burress is!
You must not know who Dwayne Bowe is!

I could go own but I think you feel like a Browns fan by now!
 6 years ago '11        #131
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Whoa reading is fundamental

Yes I am, but you highlighted Reggie Bush and in no way was I saying Reggie Bush impact was equal to an elite level QB---that's all you putting words in my mouth to discredit me for your own amusement.

If you don't think RB's impact is higher than QB's you my friend are an a.ss. Unless you have an elite level QB you better have quality RB's....you should know this already bro, The Falcons signed Michael Turner when Ryan was a rookie...that's how they protected him that's how they still protecting him. Why you think they gave away all your draft picks for Julio...because even with your ELITE LIKE Brady/Manning/Brees Remix you still didn't have that explosive offense.
lol...we signed Julio because one injury on our receiving core had Brian Finneran starting for us...but you'd know better than me right and I'm literally done. a bad QB is a bad QB...your running back can do everything in the world, you'll have to pass at one point. and when your QB is Jake Dellhomme, Cam Newton, Matt Moore, or Jimmy Clausen, that usually hurts. Ryan was running the no-huddle when he came into the league, he beat the bears when Turner got tied for for like 46 yards. but Ryan been protected his whole career?

also, I never said anything about an elite QB...if you're really 33 you should be ashamed of yourself. you just compared Cam Newton's situation to Reggie Bush...Reggie Bush who came in and didn't start, to Cam Newton, who's coming in competing for a starting position. Reggie Bush, who probably had 10% of an impact on offense in there SB run, to Cam Newton, who will touch the ball everytime the offense is on the field.

then you go on to say a running back has a bigger impact on the game than a QB. a running back, who at most, will probably get 30 touches a game on average, over a QB, who will touch that ball every snap, make audibles at the line, flip run plays, run the hurry-up, orchestrate game-winning drives, and read defenses pre- and post-snap. yeah, I'm done arguing with you kid.
 6 years ago '10        #132
peeyump 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
Cam Newton cant read a defense.....end of story.
 6 years ago '11        #133
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
I heard we're in talks with the Giants for Osi homie
 6 years ago '09        #134
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
I heard we're in talks with the Giants for Osi homie
 6 years ago '10        #135
J AL7 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,780 | Props total: 146 146
 peeyump said:
This!

Better keep Jimmy behind center!
 6 years ago '11        #136
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
it's a shaky rumor, it ain't from the usual broad who be getting sh*t right...I couldn't even imagine what we'd trade for him honestly.
 6 years ago '09        #137
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
it's a shaky rumor, it ain't from the usual broad who be getting sh*t right...I couldn't even imagine what we'd trade for him honestly.
if we can somehow fu*k the giants over on this, I'd be all for it

but I'm not for giving anyone up
 6 years ago '11        #138
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
if we can somehow fu*k the giants over on this, I'd be all for it

but I'm not for giving anyone up
yeah, only person I'd be willing to give up easy is JA98 and I know damn well him and a 5th-6th ain't gonna work. Jenkins wouldn't even start for them, and his contract is too big for someone sitting on they bench...I don't know, if he continues to hold out maybe we can squeeze something out of them just so they can get SOME value back. especially now that they resigned Kiwi.
 6 years ago '04        #139
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,717 | Props total: 2016 2016
Hey.. yall leave my Cleveland Browns dude alone... lol

1) If the Falcons get Osi, it would be a good pickup. Not sure if he will be that force he was in NY, but he will definitely command attention from any offensive game plan.

2) Yall saying Newton can't read defenses, but Vince Young couldn't either, yet still won games. If Young was stacked right in the head, he would still be starting somewhere.

3) Go Browns!!
 6 years ago '04        #140
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,165 | Props total: 434 434
Thats how im feelin bout the bears... Oh wait we signed a kicker... Wtf
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy