Man f'k this sh't!! (my team not making moves)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 HotBYoungTurk said:

F' U man... that's my QB.

I'm just making a point to how stupid that dude is

I actually like CMcC
 6 years ago '10        #102
peeyump 15 heat pts15 OP
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 God Emcee said:
no i cud fu*king care less about julio jones or ur dumbass team

the highlight of the season is going to see how much my team improves and how we execute our new offense and defense

AND

where our SECOND first round pick is gonna be

Thomas Dimitroff>>>>>>>

bottom feeders
 6 years ago '11        #103
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,804 | Props total: 2668 2668
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
We are fine

Grimes needs to be resigned ASAP tho

As for the pass rush I actually think our dline will hold it down. Bierman is a stud and will make his pressence felt this season. Jamaal anderson(sp) if he still on the squad needs to live up to the damn pick I wanted to trade back so bad.
Grimes is a RFA, he might hold out but unless a team makes some huge deal we don't match, he's with us for another year.
 6 years ago '08        #104
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,763 | Props total: 12237 12237
 CutKidd21 said:
carolina won 2 games last year, you have a rookie QB who hasn't ran a pro-style offense in his life, literally and you signed everyone that got you that 2-14 record and no one else

Fall the fu*k back
Dude you have to be the stupidest homer on the planet. My Pop live in ATL and I'm thinking bout calling him to say I hate him just cuz I HATE YOU and I love my Pop

My n*gga the best you can do is keep harping on a 2 win season when you know The Panthers tanked last year. You know it, you know they weren't as bad as that record suggest. And calling us a 2 win team FROM LAST YEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OPENING SCHEDULE YALL HAVE THIS YEAR.

My dude yall would be lucky to be 3-4 by your bye week in week 8 with @ Indy and NO facing yall after the bye. If you lose to Car, Det and Seattle during that stretch...guess who gonna have 2 wins next year?

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 07-28-2011 at 02:11 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #105
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Dude you have to be the stupidest homer on the planet. My Pop live in ATL and I'm thinking bout calling him to say I hate him just cuz I HATE YOU and I love my Pop

My n*gga the best you can do is keep harping on a 2 win season when you know The Panthers tanked last year. You know it, you know they weren't as bad as that record suggest. And calling us a 2 win team FROM LAST YEAR HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE OPENING SCHEDULE YALL HAVE THIS YEAR.

My dude yall would be lucky to be 3-4 by your bye week in week 8 with @ Indy facing yall after the bye. If you lose to Car, Det and Seattle during that stretch...guess who gonna have 2 wins next year?
I'm not saying sh*t. Just watch this. Worst team I've ever seen and you return the exact same team

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #106
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:

My dude yall would be lucky to be 3-4 by your bye week in week 8 with @ Indy facing yall after the bye. If you lose to Car, Det and Seattle during that stretch...guess who gonna have 2 wins next year?
n*gga did you watch ya season? say you were injured, say it was cuz of a rookie QB, say you were young, but don't sit here and tell me ya tanked for Cam Newton. ya will probably hit 6 wins this year, but don't look for more than that.

and we're making the right moves, imo...Charles Johnson and Ray Edwards were the only DEs I wanted, Babin was a system dude that followed his system coach. we were in the talks for CJ up until Carolina decided to break the bank on dude, and Ray Edwards is probably going to get the same kind of deal. we got Nicholas back, we're working on Clabo and Blalock...only thing I'm scared of is not getting a nickel back. we were getting in QBs faces, we just fu*ked up the actual sack...I think our whole d-line other than Jamal Anderson and Chauncey Davis was top 10 in missed tackles. we'll have a healthy Peria Jerry instead of Corey Peters, John Abraham is still an automatic double team, Babs is nasty, now we just have to hope Kroy steps up. hell, maybe Sidbury been in the lab. but honestly, our big splash for the year might've been Julio.
 6 years ago '11        #107
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:

My dude yall would be lucky to be 3-4 by your bye week in week 8 with @ Indy and NO facing yall after the bye. If you lose to Car, Det and Seattle during that stretch...guess who gonna have 2 wins next year?
n*gga what we've swept Tampa 2 years in a row, I marked that as an L but it can easily be a win...we'll beat Detroit, Chicago, Seattle, and Carolina. just the thought that we won't beat D-town, Seattle and Carolina is fu*king silly, I think this coaching staff has lost ONCE to a losing team we'll be coming out our bye with a tough one, but then we have an easy stretch to catch momentum in time for the playoffs. I say we're 4-3 at worst at the bye, 5-2 if we take care of business against the Eagles or Tampa. do you watch football n*gga lmfao
 6 years ago '08        #108
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I'm not saying sh*t. Just watch this. Worst team I've ever seen and you return the exact same team

You have to be dumb or a child.

Opening "second" of that clip..."This is gonna be John Fox last game"

Yes we pretty much returning the same team except the second most injured team last year has all of its players returning. Yes we have a rookie QB who just happens to be the second fastet QB in the league...we drafted well we plugged holes on the Defensive Line...O line and RB's healthy...LB's Healthy...we got just as many weapons as you n*ggas now homeboi.

Fuk the record from last year that's last year....u wanna talk about last year lets talk about Green Bay n*gga....crickets
 6 years ago '06        #109
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
$3,789 | Props total: 2541 2541
I know yall r falcons fans so ima accept the fact that yall delusional since ur gm made the worst trade since the ricky williams and Nawlins trade..

but physically there arent any differences between the two.. besides little bein more of a physical specimen.. julio still looks like a 4.5 guy on film.. sorry

little spent time at rb since they had so much depth at wr early in his career so naturally he's a bit raw.. and still put up solid numbers as a full time starter.. but yall n*ggas still lost regardless
 6 years ago '08        #110
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 wjcorner said:
n*gga what we've swept Tampa 2 years in a row, I marked that as an L but it can easily be a win...we'll beat Detroit, Chicago, Seattle, and Carolina. just the thought that we won't beat D-town, Seattle and Carolina is fu*king silly, I think this coaching staff has lost ONCE to a losing team we'll be coming out our bye with a tough one, but then we have an easy stretch to catch momentum in time for the playoffs. I say we're 4-3 at worst at the bye, 5-2 if we take care of business against the Eagles or Tampa. do you watch football n*gga lmfao

You're a fool if you think Detroit, Carolina and Seattle are pushover teams this year...You're also a fool if you think TB is an automatic 2 wins...do I watch football, n*gga I got Fam Coaching/Playing in the NFL dummy and I'm 33 so that mean I got at least 7 years on yo fool a.ss watching football.
 6 years ago '11        #111
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:

Yes we pretty much returning the same team except the second most injured team last year has all of its players returning. Yes we have a rookie QB who just happens to be the second fastet QB in the league...we drafted well we plugged holes on the Defensive Line...O line and RB's healthy...LB's Healthy...we got just as many weapons as you n*ggas now homeboi.

Fuk the record from last year that's last year....u wanna talk about last year lets talk about Green Bay n*gga....crickets

Armanti Edwards n*gga?
homie that was a QB in Appalachian who turned receiver in the draft n*gga?
a rookie QB out the spread offense n*gga?

weapons n*gga??? are you fu*king kidding me? fu*k the record from last year, you're right, I guarantee ya we'll end up with a better record than you. we could lose Matt Ryan AND Chris Redman and have a better record than you. our coach QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON, LITERALLY and we had a better record than that sh*t ya displayed last year. fu*k outta here dude
 6 years ago '09        #112
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:

You keep talking about our schedule, but WE'RE IN THE SAME DIVISION we all play the same teams

ok lets talk about it.. fluke a.ss game.. we went out and got one of the best WR in the draft to be a #2 opposite of our pro bowl WR when he would of been the #1 on any other team that drafted him

then got a heisman candidate RB to be our #2 behind our pro bowl RB

what did yall do?

NOTHING
 6 years ago '11        #113
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:
Your a fool if you think Detroit, Carolina and Seattle are pushover teams...Your a fool if you think TB is an automatic 2 wins...do I watch football, n*gga I got Fam Coaching/Playing in the NFL dummy and I'm 33 so that mean I got at least 7 years on yo fool a.ss watching football.
oh God

did I say D-town, Carolina and Seattle are pushover? I said they're automatic wins for the FALCONS. I didn't say TB is an automatic win, I even said I marked them down as an L, but we could easily win that game. and you need to have a long conversation wit your fam about football since you got connections, cuz you sounding like you don't know sh*t. first ya tanked the season so you could get the 2nd fastest QB in the NFL(pardon me I had to laugh at that ) then you were the most injured team in the NFL(not the SB champs, the Panthers ) now you 33 years old so you no more than me??? I can't wait for this season boy, a lot of n*ggas is gon' be hush mouth like a mothafu*ka
 6 years ago '08        #114
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
 wjcorner said:

Armanti Edwards n*gga?
homie that was a QB in Appalachian who turned receiver in the draft n*gga?
a rookie QB out the spread offense n*gga?

weapons n*gga??? are you fu*king kidding me? fu*k the record from last year, you're right, I guarantee ya we'll end up with a better record than you. we could lose Matt Ryan AND Chris Redman and have a better record than you. our coach QUIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SEASON, LITERALLY and we had a better record than that sh*t ya displayed last year. fu*k outta here dude

Armanti Edwards?!? 4 real, who said sumn bout him. We got Cam, Armanti will be happy just being our 5th reciever real talk. Yea Weapons, u do know what that mean right?

Steve Smith
D Will
J Stew
Jeremy Shockey
Beastly O-line (No less than Top 5 when Healthy in which we are)
Cam Newton
Fast as sh*t Rookie former RB turned WR
 6 years ago '09        #115
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 God Emcee said:
I know yall r falcons fans so ima accept the fact that yall delusional since ur gm made the worst trade since the ricky williams and Nawlins trade..

but physically there arent any differences between the two.. besides little bein more of a physical specimen.. julio still looks like a 4.5 guy on film.. sorry

little spent time at rb since they had so much depth at wr early in his career so naturally he's a bit raw.. and still put up solid numbers as a full time starter.. but yall n*ggas still lost regardless
You're an idiot

who cares if he looks like a 4.5 on film

and physically there is a difference since Julio is TALLER, BIGGER, and FASTER

damn you dumbbbbbbbbbbbbb
 6 years ago '11        #116
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 God Emcee said:

if we have a good season i don't see how we lost. the draft picks value will actually equate as a loss for ya...then we might be getting some high conditional picks for the next draft if we lost out, then yeah, it was a fu*ked move...but if we stay in the 11-13 win range, ya loss.
 6 years ago '06        #117
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
i'll take 62-724-5 in '09 at #59
over 78-1133-7 in '10 at #6 ANYDAY OF THE WEEK
 6 years ago '09        #118
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 wjcorner said:
oh God

did I say D-town, Carolina and Seattle are pushover? I said they're automatic wins for the FALCONS. I didn't say TB is an automatic win, I even said I marked them down as an L, but we could easily win that game. and you need to have a long conversation wit your fam about football since you got connections, cuz you sounding like you don't know sh*t. first ya tanked the season so you could get the 2nd fastest QB in the NFL(pardon me I had to laugh at that ) then you were the most injured team in the NFL(not the SB champs, the Panthers ) now you 33 years old so you no more than me??? I can't wait for this season boy, a lot of n*ggas is gon' be hush mouth like a mothafu*ka
 6 years ago '06        #119
God Emcee 58 heat pts58
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
You're an idiot

who cares if he looks like a 4.5 on film

and physically there is a difference since Julio is TALLER, BIGGER, and FASTER

damn you dumbbbbbbbbbbbbb
NO.. greg little is much stronger n*gga.. get it right

not to mention.. JULIO HAS CRAP fu*kING HANDS

u can take braylon edwards jr. at 6 all u want
 6 years ago '11        #120
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
 God Emcee said:
i'll take 62-724-5 in '09 at #59
over 78-1133-7 in '10 at #6 ANYDAY OF THE WEEK
this n*gga want attentionnnnnnnnnnn lol
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago