IPHONE 5 info (droppin August/September)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '12        #81
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Unless its business, I leave my music going while I talk on the phone especially if i'm vibing. I'll turn it down but it will keep playing. Thats why I said I have to have two separate devices. Besides I have multiple ipods loaded with a genre of music for how I'm feeling that day.

I think I'll stick with separate devices and maybe check the iphone 5 after all the bugs get worked out that you spoke of.

Anyway.. Im just patiently waiting to upgrade.
 08-02-2011, 11:47 PM         #82
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yaboyantonio said:

RELEASE DATE INFO

AT&T Reportedly Prepping for iPhone Launch in 'Early to Mid-September'

BGR reports that AT&T is beginning preparations for an expected "early to mid-September" launch of the next-generation iPhone, in line with launch rumors and expectations and other reports of Apple beefing up its retail store staffing over a similar timeframe.
BGR has exclusively learned that AT&T has begun communicating launch plans internally for Apple’s next-generation iPhone 5 handset. We have been told that AT&T has begun informing employees across the company, and those who work in retail locations, to finish any sort of employee training as soon as possible. AT&T is asking managers to finish training in order to have employees available for the influx of foot traffic expected in September, a proven source has shared with us.
Apple has been preparing to increase staffing at its retail stores in the United States and United Kingdom, and rumors have suggested that Apple will use its traditional fall iPod media event to introduce the next-generation iPhone this year. That event has typically taken place in early September, although some reports have pushed that date up into late August this year ahead of a September launch for the device. Apple has announced that iOS 5 will debut this "fall", and that software launch will undoubtedly occur right around the release of the next-generation hardware.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #83
crricha13 
space
space
$528 | Props total: 4 4
soon the iphone 5 will be thin as a sheet of paper and just stick to your face for calls.
 6 years ago '04        #84
hockeythug 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,303 | Props total: 846 846
Just gonna pre-order the phone online this time. Hate going to the apple store/att store on launch day.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
179 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
66 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy