J. Cole Racing Against Time For Jay-Z Verse On Album

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #21
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
 HeyCobra said:
page 2 and no one threw even cole cant stay awake listening to cole
maybe cause its not funny
 6 years ago '08        #22
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 jasperfect said:
How do you know?
every time jay drops an album theres interviews of people sayin jay recorded something for the album like hours before the deadline

and he said he like to work until a day befored dedlines and sh*t..

on the black album he finished the track PSA when dudes were mastering the album lol
they had to take the song and run to the place the dude was mastering the sh*t...
 6 years ago '10        #23
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,407 | Props total: 2354 2354
 lifesabeach said:
This is why I don't understand Jay-Z stans...besides the fact that he hasn't been hot since the first Blueprint and that he looks like a camel, he treats everyone around him like sh*t. Bleek, Dame, Cole, etc. If Kanye wasn't providing him with the hottest beats and making him money, he would've stepped over him to succeed as well. He subscribes to the notion that it's not enough for him to succeed, but that others must fail as well. He's afraid of Cole because in a couple years, he's already better than he ever was (minus the lines Jay stole from BIG, that is).

feel exactly the same way you do... jay-z is a bi*ch for being like this! i always thought deep down inside jay was scared of what j cole has the potential of becoming and surpassing jay in every shape and form like i said in another post j cole biggst mistake was fu*kin with jay! the mainstream public has no idea who this guy is and its fu*kin sad i wish him all the best but it looks like its over for him!
 6 years ago '10        #24
MANNYSOSA 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,530 | Props total: 1715 1715
#inbeforethisthreadis100pagesdeep
 6 years ago '09        #25
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,832 | Props total: 602 602
 bkid said:
every time jay drops an album theres interviews of people sayin jay recorded something for the album like hours before the deadline

and he said he like to work until a day befored dedlines and sh*t..

on the black album he finished the track PSA when dudes were mastering the album lol
they had to take the song and run to the place the dude was mastering the sh*t...
Don't believe everything you hear
 6 years ago '08        #26
TheKid21 
space
space
$1,231 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

"Yo Jay, Willow got that album ready to drop."

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #27
bkid 126 heat pts126
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4542 4542
 jasperfect said:
Don't believe everything you hear
jay himself told that sh*t n*gga
 07-26-2011, 10:44 PM         #28
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 psylence2k said:

J.Cole thinks we're stupid

dude doesn't want to reshoot the video because it leaked, he probably wants to reshoot because he saw all the feedback about how garbage it was. Who cares if a video leaks? you dont sell them shyts like albums anyway. (besides Itunes)

as for the Jay thing

this whole time we've been joking around about Jigga man stiff arming dude but this shyt is actually happening

naw we was joking cole a L, im starting to feel bad for him
 6 years ago '04        #29
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
he signed a 360 deal with Jay-z & Roc Nation and can't get a picture with homie and not even sure if he gonna get a verse for his album damn Cole lost but im coping the album regardless talk to Cole @ Jordan Brand classic very humble artist and supporting the tour whenver that happens..
 6 years ago '09        #30
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
 bkid said:
jay himself told that sh*t n*gga
oh Why didn't you say that in the first place? since I heard all his records I know for sure he's not lying
 6 years ago '04        #31
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6613 6613
n*ggas acting like "1 Take Hov" ain't gonna be in and out in 15 minutes...The fu*k is 5 days for this n*gga
 6 years ago '04        #32
WaSh HeIghTs186 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$407 | Props total: 0 0
J. Cole would've been better off on G.O.O.D music
 6 years ago '09        #33
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
 WaSh HeIghTs186 said:
J. Cole would've been better off on G.O.O.D music
Yep he would've been getting that Ghost Producer and Ghost writer money
 6 years ago '10        #34
trex 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$2,783 | Props total: 194 194
I don't understand why he chose to do this interview.

The dude looks so tired, has no energy, he shoulda rescheduled.

Also seems like Jay-Z is so removed from the project. I mean Kanye didn't produce on Big Sean's album but you still get the feel like Ye had some input into the project.

Edit: I agree with J.Cole being on G.O.O.D. Ye having a producer/rapper as a protege would be pretty dope. No doubt J.Cole would be producing even better beats for himself & bigger artists by now.

Last edited by trex; 07-26-2011 at 10:58 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #35
HipHop Since 93 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,520 | Props total: 39 39
He'll get the verse eventually
 6 years ago '09        #36
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,513 | Props total: 5697 5697
He'll get a verse but I just want the album to be dope. With or without Jay-Z
 6 years ago '04        #37
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 trex said:

Also seems like Jay-Z is so removed from the project. I mean Kanye didn't produce on Big Sean's album but you still get the feel like Ye had some input into the project.
in most cases like that you can't, dude stays traveling, and they have a specific air time so they aren't gonna reschedule for u, it's free promo so u have to take advantage, most artists are always tired as hell coming off a show and afterparty the night before , getting 2-3 hours of sleep and running straight to a radio interview, it's pretty much common practice.

but his tone along with his answers make it seem that he's somewhat frustrated with the way things are going at the label.

Last edited by psylence2k; 07-26-2011 at 11:16 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #38
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
space
$8,727 | Props total: 20224 20224
this seems to be all part of the hype.... i bet all $43 in my pocket right now that Cole got all the Jay features he wants done already... n*ggas dont go home with these dudes so no one knows...

I hope im right cause that n*gga is looking mighty sad in those interviews.... Willow overshadowing him, Wale got his walking papers as soon as he saw what was what...
 6 years ago '04        #39
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
 trex said:

Edit: I agree with J.Cole being on G.O.O.D. Ye having a producer/rapper as a protege would be pretty dope. No doubt J.Cole would be producing even better beats for himself & bigger artists by now.
He needs the promo and CT been supporting cole and his music for a long time.. He cant afford to p!ss any radio stations off at this stage of the game..Politics As Usual(Jayz voice)
 6 years ago '06        #40
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,209 | Props total: 4479 4479
 lifesabeach said:
This is why I don't understand Jay-Z stans...besides the fact that he hasn't been hot since the first Blueprint and that he looks like a camel, he treats everyone around him like sh*t. Bleek, Dame, Cole, etc. If Kanye wasn't providing him with the hottest beats and making him money, he would've stepped over him to succeed as well. He subscribes to the notion that it's not enough for him to succeed, but that others must fail as well. He's afraid of Cole because in a couple years, he's already better than he ever was (minus the lines Jay stole from BIG, that is).

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
57 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy