Dude diss freddie gibss claims freddie is a Fraud

most viewed right now
67 comments @thotties

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '10        #26
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 10722 10722
 I-NeeD-$$$ said
when does this not happen??

rapper from the hood blow up.. then some bums from his block make a video talkin bout he aint real.. blah blah blah
This. sh*t iz disgusting. Instead of embracing a n*gga who finally made it out of da hood and can potentially bring shine to the city, u hate on him.Then n*ggaz wonder y rappers dont go back to the hood. Aint nuthin but a bunch of jealous n*ggaz. Hopefully ma n*ggaz neva act like dis if i was to succeed. Everybody cant be saved.Go out and get it like he did instead of bi*chin bout what dat man done accomplished.

7 years ago '04        #27
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 476 476
i respect dude because he said he would see him one on one... plus the n*gga had the balls to go to war. and didn't bi*ch up and say fu*k that.

7 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$32,496 | Props total: 14088 14088
i hate n*ggaz like him.

we know sh*t about each other and when one blow up the other sh*t on you.

real n*gga sh*t why video it just handle it

7 years ago '04        #29
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 joblakthe1 said
This. sh*t iz disgusting. Instead of embracing a n*gga who finally made it out of da hood and can potentially bring shine to the city, u hate on him.Then n*ggaz wonder y rappers dont go back to the hood. Aint nuthin but a bunch of jealous n*ggaz. Hopefully ma n*ggaz neva act like dis if i was to succeed. Everybody cant be saved.Go out and get it like he did instead of bi*chin bout what dat man done accomplished.
its not about that at least hold up to yo word man... if you say you gonna do something do it don't be like i made it fu*k the rest of y'all n*ggas, y'all some straight up bums n*gga i would hate on you too if you gave me yo word and went back on it ole reneging a.ss.

7 years ago '04        #30
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,150 | Props total: 5 5
 Renn Raglan said
"He ain't start smokin' weed 'til 04! I been smokin' since 96!!!!!"

oh SNAP

I-NeeD-$$$ said
when does this not happen??

rapper from the hood blow up.. then some bums from his block make a video talkin bout he aint real.. blah blah blah
The sh*t is so predictable you can practically set your watch to it

07-26-2011, 07:37 PM         #31
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint going to lie this n*gga here flow is 10x better than gibs

7 years ago '09        #32
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,711 | Props total: 6280 6280
 V.R. Nabor said
n*gga str8 pus*y, gibbs that is. i went to school with dude we had a scuffle, he won but i held my own.

07-26-2011, 07:50 PM         #33
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said
LOL .. homeboy im speakin off real life experience.. so miss me wit that "you must be dumb" sh*t...clown

i know PLENTY of mufukas that was really gettin it in the streets and was some of the nicest rappers i've ever heard.

You and alot of these other geeks on here have this misconception that everyone in the streets has to be a "goon". And even then you actin like just cause a mufuka sell drugs thats all they do ALL DAY and cant possibly have time to pick up a pen and write some raps.

sh*t i knew stick up kids that would kick in mufukas doors do what they do then be at the studio bright and early the next morning.

And yea alot of em got jammed up doin 5 years - life and some got k!lled.. but you know what?? There's also a few that didnt.. whether it was luck.. or cause they played it smart.

Eitherway they prove you and everyone else that says that dumb sh*t to be wrong
Co sign.

I can still remember some HS buddies coming to school with bags of weed and what not (I even bought one time) and after school they would either sell or go to the studio. Heck one time I went to the bathroom in school and my boys were lighting up and I just did this (classic response) One of my greatest memories was going to one of my friends studio's and watching them record while smoking. One of my boys got out of jail and his jaw was swollen like a mofo and we clowned him all afternoon for it lol Classic day (even though a girl played me that same day lol)

I never sold myself, but was around that culture a lot and I can say that YES real dudes can do they thing and write lyrics down too.
I don't see why people say that rappers "don't live that life'. Maybe some lie, but it's not all BS.

I see the dude that made these vids is hating HARD on gibbs.

Real or not the dude made me laugh.

7 years ago '10        #34
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,865 | Props total: 10722 10722
 dog4life said
its not about that at least hold up to yo word man... if you say you gonna do something do it don't be like i made it fu*k the rest of y'all n*ggas, y'all some straight up bums n*gga i would hate on you too if you gave me yo word and went back on it ole reneging a.ss.
Ma n*gga, freddie gibbs is not a platnium selling artists. He's not making millions with his own label or no sh*t like dat.Who the fu*k is he to put the next man on when he not even on himself? These suppose to be the dudes dat hold him down and pray he can make money to get'em out.That sh*t takes time.n*gga dont even got a album out yet.RELAX!Jus because the n*gga left the stoop don't mean he made it.When you look at this whole situation the person das really gettin exposed iz dude because, He showin what his real motives are. Instead of being happy one n*gga made it and take it as inspiration, you take it and start hating because you not on.Sound like envy to me.Let da n*gga gibbs breathe and get his foot in.

07-26-2011, 09:18 PM         #35
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said
n*gga str8 pus*y, gibbs that is. i went to school with dude we had a scuffle, he won but i held my own.

n*gga said a scuffle

07-26-2011, 09:20 PM         #36
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw

"give a fu*k about a mufu*ka talkin reckless
when he send me a shot, i'll get the message" - gibbs

7 years ago '09        #37
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1583 1583
He need to sit down and take some notes...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #38
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,787 | Props total: 123 123
i hate that cameras and internet are so affordable.

07-26-2011, 09:32 PM         #39
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said

7 years ago '10        #40
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 V.R. Nabor said
Props to you admitting you got handled but

7 years ago '04        #41
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$26,850 | Props total: 19121 19121
Dudes in Gary, Indiana are broke as fu*k. So this bufoonery doesn't fool me.

I mean Michael Jackson the original gangsta, gun toting hustler grew up out there!

:/

7 years ago '04        #42
skillahmang 3 heat pts
space
space
$26,850 | Props total: 19121 19121
 ~Triple I~ said
He need to sit down and take some notes...

Stop promoting this cancer paisent, crack head bum!

7 years ago '09        #43
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,157 | Props total: 1583 1583
 skillahmang said
Stop promoting this cancer paisent, crack head bum!
geez lmao

7 years ago '08        #44
flix02 2074 heat pts2074
space
space
$10,731 | Props total: 4551 4551
 V.R. Nabor said

7 years ago '10        #45
deadlift 20 heat pts20
space
space
$8,115 | Props total: 10562 10562
LMAOOOOOOOO Freddie Gibbs is trash anyway, plus he came out on the tuff guy sh*t

7 years ago '07        #46
Hunedz|M 38 heat pts38
space
space
$6,414 | Props total: 3 3
Well Damn ....

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2011, 10:44 PM         #47
nc4life  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 spittapilottalk said
what do you mean, do you not see the responses in this thread? freddie gibbs has been exposed!
Damn its some dumb n*ggaz on here if you believe everything you see on youtube or read online??

7 years ago '04        #48
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
 joblakthe1 said
Ma n*gga, freddie gibbs is not a platnium selling artists. He's not making millions with his own label or no sh*t like dat.Who the fu*k is he to put the next man on when he not even on himself? These suppose to be the dudes dat hold him down and pray he can make money to get'em out.That sh*t takes time.n*gga dont even got a album out yet.RELAX!Jus because the n*gga left the stoop don't mean he made it.When you look at this whole situation the person das really gettin exposed iz dude because, He showin what his real motives are. Instead of being happy one n*gga made it and take it as inspiration, you take it and start hating because you not on.Sound like envy to me.Let da n*gga gibbs breathe and get his foot in.
you right

7 years ago '06        #49
illathruz 77 heat pts77
space
space
$7,388 | Props total: 6276 6276
i don't even know who the fu*k freddie gibbs is but these n*ggas crack me the fu*k up. ay fu*k freddie gibbs n*gga

7 years ago '10        #50
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$50,677 | Props total: 15136 15136
exposed?
Freddie dont even come across as a supreme gangsta. He's more like a thuggish reporter with some gangsta a.ss narrative skills.

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-26-2011 at 11:23 PM..

Home      

most viewed right now
-25online now  45
Video inside Confused rapper Vic Mensa going through 6ix9ine phase
56 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+160online now  40
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
155 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+51online now  29
Would you let Superhead give you top?
133 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
-170online now  23
Well Damn Drake just made instagram crash
121 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+49online now  20
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
57 comments
19 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+59online now  17
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Billionaire Aliko Dangote is the richest Black man here's how ..
90 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
+35online now  15
Video inside Fuego 🔥🔥🔥
19 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  13
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
51 comments
23 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy