Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
80 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,538 | Props total: 5870 5870
 V.R. Nabor said:
n*gga str8 pus*y, gibbs that is. i went to school with dude we had a scuffle, he won but i held my own.
But you lost the f!ght...
 6 years ago '11        #22
spittapilottalk 44 heat pts44
space
space
$7,054 | Props total: 2 2
 V.R. Nabor said:
n*gga str8 pus*y, gibbs that is. i went to school with dude we had a scuffle, he won but i held my own.
 07-26-2011, 06:23 PM         #23
Jayborne23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:

07-26-2011, 06:26 PM         #24
p imperial  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
this is the dumbest sh*t i've read on here today...

congrats
Thanks....I'm about to post a "Kreayshawn is the GOAT" thread tho so I might top that pretty soon....wish me luck
 07-26-2011, 06:32 PM         #25
drumgangP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
 6 years ago '10        #26
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,839 | Props total: 8186 8186
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
when does this not happen??

rapper from the hood blow up.. then some bums from his block make a video talkin bout he aint real.. blah blah blah
This. sh*t iz disgusting. Instead of embracing a n*gga who finally made it out of da hood and can potentially bring shine to the city, u hate on him.Then n*ggaz wonder y rappers dont go back to the hood. Aint nuthin but a bunch of jealous n*ggaz. Hopefully ma n*ggaz neva act like dis if i was to succeed. Everybody cant be saved.Go out and get it like he did instead of bi*chin bout what dat man done accomplished.
 6 years ago '04        #27
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
i respect dude because he said he would see him one on one... plus the n*gga had the balls to go to war. and didn't bi*ch up and say fu*k that.
 6 years ago '06        #28
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,641 | Props total: 8574 8574
i hate n*ggaz like him.

we know sh*t about each other and when one blow up the other sh*t on you.

real n*gga sh*t why video it just handle it
 6 years ago '04        #29
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 joblakthe1 said:
This. sh*t iz disgusting. Instead of embracing a n*gga who finally made it out of da hood and can potentially bring shine to the city, u hate on him.Then n*ggaz wonder y rappers dont go back to the hood. Aint nuthin but a bunch of jealous n*ggaz. Hopefully ma n*ggaz neva act like dis if i was to succeed. Everybody cant be saved.Go out and get it like he did instead of bi*chin bout what dat man done accomplished.
its not about that at least hold up to yo word man... if you say you gonna do something do it don't be like i made it fu*k the rest of y'all n*ggas, y'all some straight up bums n*gga i would hate on you too if you gave me yo word and went back on it ole reneging a.ss.
 6 years ago '04        #30
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 Renn Raglan said:
"He ain't start smokin' weed 'til 04! I been smokin' since 96!!!!!"

oh SNAP

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
when does this not happen??

rapper from the hood blow up.. then some bums from his block make a video talkin bout he aint real.. blah blah blah
The sh*t is so predictable you can practically set your watch to it
 07-26-2011, 07:37 PM         #31
Millerionaire87  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i aint going to lie this n*gga here flow is 10x better than gibs
 6 years ago '09        #32
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5096 5096
 V.R. Nabor said:
 07-26-2011, 07:50 PM         #33
Haze_Reloaded  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
LOL .. homeboy im speakin off real life experience.. so miss me wit that "you must be dumb" sh*t...clown

i know PLENTY of mufukas that was really gettin it in the streets and was some of the nicest rappers i've ever heard.

You and alot of these other geeks on here have this misconception that everyone in the streets has to be a "goon". And even then you actin like just cause a mufuka sell drugs thats all they do ALL DAY and cant possibly have time to pick up a pen and write some raps.

sh*t i knew stick up kids that would kick in mufukas doors do what they do then be at the studio bright and early the next morning.

And yea alot of em got jammed up doin 5 years - life and some got k!lled.. but you know what?? There's also a few that didnt.. whether it was luck.. or cause they played it smart.

Eitherway they prove you and everyone else that says that dumb sh*t to be wrong
Co sign.

I can still remember some HS buddies coming to school with bags of weed and what not (I even bought one time) and after school they would either sell or go to the studio. Heck one time I went to the bathroom in school and my boys were lighting up and I just did this (classic response) One of my greatest memories was going to one of my friends studio's and watching them record while smoking. One of my boys got out of jail and his jaw was swollen like a mofo and we clowned him all afternoon for it lol Classic day (even though a girl played me that same day lol)

I never sold myself, but was around that culture a lot and I can say that YES real dudes can do they thing and write lyrics down too.
I don't see why people say that rappers "don't live that life'. Maybe some lie, but it's not all BS.

I see the dude that made these vids is hating HARD on gibbs.

Real or not the dude made me laugh.
 6 years ago '10        #34
TheGift 1 heat pts
space
space
$9,839 | Props total: 8186 8186
 dog4life said:
its not about that at least hold up to yo word man... if you say you gonna do something do it don't be like i made it fu*k the rest of y'all n*ggas, y'all some straight up bums n*gga i would hate on you too if you gave me yo word and went back on it ole reneging a.ss.
Ma n*gga, freddie gibbs is not a platnium selling artists. He's not making millions with his own label or no sh*t like dat.Who the fu*k is he to put the next man on when he not even on himself? These suppose to be the dudes dat hold him down and pray he can make money to get'em out.That sh*t takes time.n*gga dont even got a album out yet.RELAX!Jus because the n*gga left the stoop don't mean he made it.When you look at this whole situation the person das really gettin exposed iz dude because, He showin what his real motives are. Instead of being happy one n*gga made it and take it as inspiration, you take it and start hating because you not on.Sound like envy to me.Let da n*gga gibbs breathe and get his foot in.
 07-26-2011, 09:18 PM         #35
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:

n*gga said a scuffle
 07-26-2011, 09:20 PM         #36
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
btw

"give a fu*k about a mufu*ka talkin reckless
when he send me a shot, i'll get the message" - gibbs

6 years ago '09        #37
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
He need to sit down and take some notes...

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #38
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
i hate that cameras and internet are so affordable.
 07-26-2011, 09:32 PM         #39
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 V.R. Nabor said:
 6 years ago '10        #40
rockyin4 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,061 | Props total: 440 440
 V.R. Nabor said:
Props to you admitting you got handled but

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
151 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc