Snoop Dogg is a Sellout Hack

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
136 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
58 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
59 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Im not saying I agree or disagree with this thread topic, but has anyone else noticed that this Suge Knight poster absolutely hates Biggie, Dr. Dre, and Snoop?
 6 years ago '06        #42
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,741 | Props total: 3675 3675
 Lamar Burton said:
1. If you don't think Snoop has been knee deep in some of the baddest heauxs then you're crazy.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Snoop go to trial on the attempted murder charge & get a not guilty verdict? How is that snitching? The rest was some weed bullsh*t. The n*gga has good lawyers.

3. He may only have 1 classic album but he has several great ones & many hits.

4. Can't knock the hustle

If n*ggas can hate on Snoop then no one is safe. He's probably one of, if not the most likable rappers there's ever been.
true..

still snoop been scary..

he lost half my respect with that eastsiderz tray dee situation..

then he dropped this..

[video - click to view]

and turn around and retracted that wayne diss like a bi*ch.. nicca is like jay z to me. Symbiotic rap organisims that hop on whatevers hot to stay relevant to a young fan base...

and it works lmao..
 6 years ago '08        #43
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$3,648 | Props total: 6059 6059
Suge???? Is that you???
 6 years ago '04        #44
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
lmao that last pic with him holding the cup... that n*gga look like uncle ice from paid in full
 6 years ago '10        #45
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5854 5854
1. Was he actually a pimp? Who knows? But him being married doesn't make it impossible. Plenty of people go/have gone outside of their marriage. Rings don't stop people from cheating.. how could it stop someone from doing anything else? Marriage isn't some sacred thing anymore, LOL.

2. " While Snoop delivers rhymes delicately, the content is anything but. Growing up poor, often surrounded by violence, and having served six months in the Wayside County jail outside of Los Angeles (for cocaine possession) gave Snoop experiences upon which he draws. " source: NY Times article from '93 Here's a link:

As far as the murder thing is concerned. Not only was Snoop defended by JOHNNIE COCHRAN, his bodyguard (McKinley Lee) was actually the one who shot Phillip Woldermarian. Lee got off with self defense. Snoop was present but hadn't done anything.

He was also on probation and had to do 800 hours of community for a gun possession. The other times that he was arrested was for weed, but they were misdemeanor charges so he was allowed to pay fines. But for the past few years he's been getting off because he has a prescription for marijuana.

3. " One good album in 20 years ".. that's a matter of opinion. Doggystyle was a classic.. indeed it was, but in my opinion it wasn't his only good album. Top Dogg was pretty dope.. Doggystyle it wasn't, but it was still a solid effort.

Some dope joints (imo) from Top Dogg:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Tha Last Meal was pretty tight as well. He has a few more solid albums under his belt. Just because they're not Doggystyle doesn't mean that they're flat out trash. I will say this though.. his content is " standard Snoop " (weed, LBC, pimp sh*t) for the most part and his can be a bit lengthy (22 tracks per album). Now, the ghostwriting thing is bullsh*t. He's said in numerous interviews that he has worked with DOC and gave him credit for his contributions. Ghostwriters don't get credited for anything. On top of that.. DOC doesn't write for him but he's the one who taught him about song structure and helped him develop as a songwriter.

4. There's nothing wrong with using your name to brand yourself and make money. Most of his endorsements have been with malt liquor companies (St. Ides), clothing companies (Macy's), sneaker companies (Adidas & Pony), cell phone companies (Boost & Samsung), etc. He hasn't done anything outrageous, LOL. Him co-signing Wiz is understandable. Katy Perry? You got that one, LOL.

All in all.. Snoop is regarded as a legend because he was involved in two of the most coveted albums in the history of Hip Hop, his longevity, and his character (he's known for being one of the coolest motherfu*kas ever).
 07-26-2011, 12:35 PM         #46
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Threadstarters SN is "Suge Knight"... With a Avy of Suge Knight...
 07-26-2011, 12:37 PM         #47
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole "Snoop fell off after Doggystyle" comments are tired as hell. That n*gga clearly made solid music after that album. Sides we gonna act like he still don't got it now when he ain't fu*kin' around?
 6 years ago '04        #48
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6606 6606
Snoop is paid and is doing what the fu*k he WANTS to do but most n*ggas (like ya'll) that are scared and can't do because your worried about protecting the image you DON'T have....

That Katy Perry and Big Time Rush sh*t is some WACK sh*t tho....

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 07-26-2011 at 12:42 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #49
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,645 | Props total: 470 470
 still tippin' said:
woooooow. you actually spent that much time writing that?

stay mad while snoop gets more money. tell me another rapper who has been in the game this long and to this day is still relevant.

..ill wait.
Actually, Snoop's not really relevant anymore. His last album went wood, he hasn't really done any movies lately, and no one is really blowing up from his label (Remember Doggy's Angels). He might be getting that royalty check from time to time, but the last thing I remember him on was Black and Yellow, and he sounded horrible.

If you're talking relelvant as weed smoking relevant, see Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y.
 6 years ago '10        #50
Ant McQueen 16 heat pts16
space
space
$12,525 | Props total: 5854 5854
 jeehtoven said:
Actually, Snoop's not really relevant anymore. His last album went wood, he hasn't really done any movies lately, and no one is really blowing up from his label (Remember Doggy's Angels). He might be getting that royalty check from time to time, but the last thing I remember him on was Black and Yellow, and he sounded horrible.

If you're talking relelvant as weed smoking relevant, see Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y.
This right here speaks to Snoop's relevance...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #51
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
It's a sad day in hip Hop when niccas is goin hard in da paint for snoop doggy dogg

I'm flabbergasted that weasel still has stans in 2011

Anyway, like I said. The only ones supporting this coonery are white boys that buy into his false image of being some crip pimp who gets high and acts cool. "he seems like a chill guy to hang with" lol I would never be caught hanging with a rat
 6 years ago '10        #52
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
Snoop is a hip hop legend, whether y'all like it or not
 6 years ago '08        #53
arthurmack27 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,933 | Props total: 686 686
snoop doesnt have to impress u. hes making money how HE wants to.
 6 years ago '10        #54
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 freshprinceoba said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #55
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Suge Knight said:
It's a sad day in hip Hop when niccas is goin hard in da paint for snoop doggy dogg

I'm flabbergasted that weasel still has stans in 2011

Anyway, like I said. The only ones supporting this coonery are white boys that buy into his false image of being some crip pimp who gets high and acts cool. "he seems like a chill guy to hang with" lol I would never be caught hanging with a rat
You cant have it both ways though, because at first you were down with Snoop, had no problem with him being on your label, and had no problem releasing his albums on death Row. And now you dissing him, if you had paid him them royalties things wouldnt be so bad.
 6 years ago '11        #56
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
 r.burgundy said:
1 good album?????
R&G Rhythm & Gangsta
Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
Ego Trippin

not to mention all tha classic tracks wit dre,dpg,and tha eastsidaz
deep cover,big pimpin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ego trippin was super wack but tbct and R@G the doggumentry was a beast too. This n*gga snoop is just tricking his trade get off his d!ck.

6 years ago '06        #57
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
this n*gga played huggie bear for a reason
 6 years ago '10        #58
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,001 | Props total: 389 389
Wait. Is that really Suge Knight?

Anyways, Snoop is a legend & is up there with Jay-Z as one of the rappers who are beyond hip-hop. Everyone knows who he is & everyone will always know. He has proven time & time again that he can still spit and make hit records. I really don't understand how you can dislike the guy.
 07-26-2011, 03:05 PM         #59
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lmao! real talk. I always wondered why he has received so many passes. This dude is the definition of sellout
 07-26-2011, 03:30 PM         #60
playazinc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man these n*ggas is funny rappin about grimy lives, dope bi*ches and THAT'S his wife? Sheeeeeit. Ain't nothing wrong with n*ggas getting money but I lost respect for dude right after them Master P No Limit albums. Snoop is a fool now. And it's one thing to chase paper but he ain't done much worthy in years. Thread starter is right - he does seem like he's forgotten all of who he was. Plus that whole I gave up weed nonsense after basing his career on it was suspect as well.
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
67 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux - December 9?
1400 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
23 comments
1 day ago