Snoop Dogg is a Sellout Hack

most viewed right now
+33  103
38 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

7 years ago '11        #26
Suge Knight 44 heat pts44 OP
space
space
$517 | Props total: 34 34
I'm disgusted at the amount of people running to this scumbag's defense

did yall forget about this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Nate Dogg (R.I.P.) was left for dead when no one helped him pay for medical treatment. Not even his own blood Calvin (Cousin) I can't support that

7 years ago '04        #27
creep 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,836 | Props total: 72 72
yeah he sold out a bit, but he has a family to support and doesnt want to end up like that sh*tbag lil boosie.

7 years ago '07        #28
Jayceon 506 heat pts506
space
space
$28,213 | Props total: 1978 1978
 Suge Knight said

1. Snoop Dogg is NOT a Pimp

2. The "Doggfather" is a SNITCH

3. Only put out one good album in 20 years

4. Snoop will put his name on ANYTHING as long as he gets a check

1. debateable. but who gives a fu*k?

2. Possible but, this is America. Snoop been lawyered up since death row. He knows what a good lawyer can do and he's got the money to get the best. do the math.

Doggystyle
Rhythm and Gangsta
Blue Carpet Treatment
The Last Meal
other albums are debateable. point is, he's given rap a lot of good material over his career

4. His last 3 albums haven't done nearly as well as his others (all platinum, double platinum, and [1] gold, in the US alone). I would be milkin that sh*t too. it's no longer about the music for snoop. he's an icon. that means his image alone is enough to make some paper. he understands his time is almost up and is gettin paper off all the hard work.

he said it himself, "I have proved myself. Now I'm gonna let these young cats (writers) come up. He's giving guys a shot to bank off him by writing his songs etc. if Snoop Dogg hasn't paid his dues in this game, who has??

the nate dogg sh*t is the only sh*t I really don't fu*k with him for doing. but none of us know what really went down or why n*ggas didn't help.

7 years ago '07        #29
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$38,455 | Props total: 23011 23011
 Michael_Moore said
as much as I like Snoop's music...this thread is the truth...
although he hasn't had a good album, he has had some decent singles...but he really hasn't lived up to what I expected. He is a wh0ore pretty much. And after learnin about how suge a blood, played his fake crip ace I was like ...y can't people just be themselves..

7 years ago '08        #30
The N 643 heat pts643
space
space
$53,169 | Props total: 34454 34454
"eastcoast got no love for snoop dogg?"

7 years ago '06        #31
johnny 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,275 | Props total: 460 460
"i haven't even been touring for a year, not making a ton of money yet and people on the internet are already calling me a sellout HAHAAHA it's sad"

7 years ago '07        #32
Damagegadget 493 heat pts493
space
space
$38,455 | Props total: 23011 23011
 jackedNtan said
ain't selling out it's called HU$TLIN....

[pic - click to view]

so any one who supports him...has been hustled..

7 years ago '05        #33
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,826 | Props total: 497 497
snoop just looks like the most chill motherfu*ker to hang out with. if i could hang out with one famous person it would be snoop, hands down

07-26-2011, 10:24 AM         #34
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said
I'm disgusted at the amount of people running to this scumbag's defense

did yall forget about this guy?

[pic - click to view]

Nate Dogg (R.I.P.) was left for dead when no one helped him pay for medical treatment. Not even his own blood Calvin (Cousin) I can't support that
Keep making these threads Suge. You make valid points without a

or a

"fu*k you n*gga garbage"

7 years ago '11        #35
doomzmaster 14 heat pts14
space
space
$2,209 | Props total: 0 0
Doggystyle will always be a classic though at least he gave us that

7 years ago '06        #36
RAZAH CUTS 6358 heat pts6358
space
space
$57,825 | Props total: 30738 30738
welcome to 13 years ago.....

Snoop been a joke...

I know ppl were trying to say that that "Blue Carpet Treatment" album was okay buuuuut, yea, not really...

07-26-2011, 10:26 AM         #37
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 The N said
"eastcoast got no love for snoop dogg?"

"well let it be known then"

7 years ago '10        #38
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,086 | Props total: 517 517
1. If you don't think Snoop has been knee deep in some of the baddest heauxs then you're crazy.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Snoop go to trial on the attempted murder charge & get a not guilty verdict? How is that snitching? The rest was some weed bullsh*t. The n*gga has good lawyers.

3. He may only have 1 classic album but he has several great ones & many hits.

4. Can't knock the hustle

If n*ggas can hate on Snoop then no one is safe. He's probably one of, if not the most likable rappers there's ever been.

7 years ago '04        #39
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,559 | Props total: 2045 2045
Haters gonna hate :beat:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #40
marcusaka50 62 heat pts62
space
space
space
$32,498 | Props total: 14091 14091
nah he didnt sell out you cant use the same imagine for ever plus snoop is beyond rap.

7 years ago '08        #41
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 146 146
Im not saying I agree or disagree with this thread topic, but has anyone else noticed that this Suge Knight poster absolutely hates Biggie, Dr. Dre, and Snoop?

7 years ago '06        #42
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$9,604 | Props total: 5885 5885
 Lamar Burton said
1. If you don't think Snoop has been knee deep in some of the baddest heauxs then you're crazy.

2. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Snoop go to trial on the attempted murder charge & get a not guilty verdict? How is that snitching? The rest was some weed bullsh*t. The n*gga has good lawyers.

3. He may only have 1 classic album but he has several great ones & many hits.

4. Can't knock the hustle

If n*ggas can hate on Snoop then no one is safe. He's probably one of, if not the most likable rappers there's ever been.
true..

still snoop been scary..

he lost half my respect with that eastsiderz tray dee situation..

then he dropped this..

[video - click to view]

and turn around and retracted that wayne diss like a bi*ch.. nicca is like jay z to me. Symbiotic rap organisims that hop on whatevers hot to stay relevant to a young fan base...

and it works lmao..

7 years ago '08        #43
MrFourteen5 
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 9362 9362
Suge???? Is that you???

7 years ago '04        #44
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 286 286
lmao that last pic with him holding the cup... that n*gga look like uncle ice from paid in full

7 years ago '10        #45
Ant McQueen 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,796 | Props total: 8117 8117
1. Was he actually a pimp? Who knows? But him being married doesn't make it impossible. Plenty of people go/have gone outside of their marriage. Rings don't stop people from cheating.. how could it stop someone from doing anything else? Marriage isn't some sacred thing anymore, LOL.

2. " While Snoop delivers rhymes delicately, the content is anything but. Growing up poor, often surrounded by violence, and having served six months in the Wayside County jail outside of Los Angeles (for cocaine possession) gave Snoop experiences upon which he draws. " source: NY Times article from '93 Here's a link:

As far as the murder thing is concerned. Not only was Snoop defended by JOHNNIE COCHRAN, his bodyguard (McKinley Lee) was actually the one who shot Phillip Woldermarian. Lee got off with self defense. Snoop was present but hadn't done anything.

He was also on probation and had to do 800 hours of community for a gun possession. The other times that he was arrested was for weed, but they were misdemeanor charges so he was allowed to pay fines. But for the past few years he's been getting off because he has a prescription for marijuana.

3. " One good album in 20 years ".. that's a matter of opinion. Doggystyle was a classic.. indeed it was, but in my opinion it wasn't his only good album. Top Dogg was pretty dope.. Doggystyle it wasn't, but it was still a solid effort.

Some dope joints (imo) from Top Dogg:

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Tha Last Meal was pretty tight as well. He has a few more solid albums under his belt. Just because they're not Doggystyle doesn't mean that they're flat out trash. I will say this though.. his content is " standard Snoop " (weed, LBC, pimp sh*t) for the most part and his can be a bit lengthy (22 tracks per album). Now, the ghostwriting thing is bullsh*t. He's said in numerous interviews that he has worked with DOC and gave him credit for his contributions. Ghostwriters don't get credited for anything. On top of that.. DOC doesn't write for him but he's the one who taught him about song structure and helped him develop as a songwriter.

4. There's nothing wrong with using your name to brand yourself and make money. Most of his endorsements have been with malt liquor companies (St. Ides), clothing companies (Macy's), sneaker companies (Adidas & Pony), cell phone companies (Boost & Samsung), etc. He hasn't done anything outrageous, LOL. Him co-signing Wiz is understandable. Katy Perry? You got that one, LOL.

All in all.. Snoop is regarded as a legend because he was involved in two of the most coveted albums in the history of Hip Hop, his longevity, and his character (he's known for being one of the coolest motherfu*kas ever).

07-26-2011, 12:35 PM         #46
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Threadstarters SN is "Suge Knight"... With a Avy of Suge Knight...

07-26-2011, 12:37 PM         #47
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The whole "Snoop fell off after Doggystyle" comments are tired as hell. That n*gga clearly made solid music after that album. Sides we gonna act like he still don't got it now when he ain't fu*kin' around?

7 years ago '04        #48
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,563 | Props total: 8604 8604
Snoop is paid and is doing what the fu*k he WANTS to do but most n*ggas (like ya'll) that are scared and can't do because your worried about protecting the image you DON'T have....

That Katy Perry and Big Time Rush sh*t is some WACK sh*t tho....

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 07-26-2011 at 12:42 PM..

7 years ago '04        #49
jeehtoven 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,656 | Props total: 515 515
 still tippin' said
woooooow. you actually spent that much time writing that?

stay mad while snoop gets more money. tell me another rapper who has been in the game this long and to this day is still relevant.

..ill wait.
Actually, Snoop's not really relevant anymore. His last album went wood, he hasn't really done any movies lately, and no one is really blowing up from his label (Remember Doggy's Angels). He might be getting that royalty check from time to time, but the last thing I remember him on was Black and Yellow, and he sounded horrible.

If you're talking relelvant as weed smoking relevant, see Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y.

7 years ago '10        #50
Ant McQueen 18 heat pts18
space
space
$13,796 | Props total: 8117 8117
 jeehtoven said
Actually, Snoop's not really relevant anymore. His last album went wood, he hasn't really done any movies lately, and no one is really blowing up from his label (Remember Doggy's Angels). He might be getting that royalty check from time to time, but the last thing I remember him on was Black and Yellow, and he sounded horrible.

If you're talking relelvant as weed smoking relevant, see Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y.
This right here speaks to Snoop's relevance...

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
online now  36
Video inside TEKASHI69 6IX9INE has OFFICIALLY TURNED DOWN his life saving PLEA DEAL ..
129 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+167online now  29
Image(s) inside Woman sh-ts on ALL Men Under 6 feet tall then gets Ethered
163 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+54online now  18
Image(s) inside My boy got them Concords for the LOW low
58 comments
22 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+52online now  14
Would you let Superhead give you top?
142 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+297online now  14
Image(s) inside How COULD JAY Z LET THIS HAPPEN To His HOMETOWN ???
255 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
-28online now  13
Video inside Confused rapper Vic Mensa going through 6ix9ine phase
64 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+119online now  13
Image(s) inside White Justice: Woman to spend time in jail every June for 10 years
96 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Annoyed Baltimore Drivers Want City To Crack Down On 'Squeegee..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy