Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
104 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1
8056 pageviews
71 comments

Suge Knight 44 heat pts44
space
space
$517 | Props total: 31 31
Snoop Dogg is a Sellout Hack

[pic - click to view]

I have to get this ooff my chest. The truth must be heard.

So I'm at the barbershop getting my weekly shape-up and they start playing one of his songs on the radio. Niccas wanna start talkin that legend shyt. "yo this nicca Snoop been holdin it down" Just thinking about his rat face makes my blood boil. People need to know the truth about that spineless druggie, hamster with braids police informant named Calvin Broadus.

1. Snoop Dogg is NOT a Pimp

[pic - click to view]

He's been with the same girl since high school and going on 20 yrs of marrige. That skinny coward is a flat out liar. His uncle was a pimp, he took his life and rapped about it.

2. The "Doggfather" is a SNITCH

[pic - click to view]

You thought T.I. was bad? Calvin has been arrested 16 times, 16!!! and never did a day in jail! From attempted murder, to drug possenion to having a loaded firearm. Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer. This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats

3. Only put out one good album in 20 years

[pic - click to view]

Doggystyle is the only classic record he put out. 2 if you wanna include the Chronic. How can you be in the game 20years with 1 good album and be considered a legend? And he uses ghostwriters. Only a coward would let others write their raps for them, Pac would never do that

4. Snoop will put his name on ANYTHING as long as he gets a check

[pic - click to view]

I cant respect niccas wit no morals, no code. You claim to be from the hood but shuck an jive for the whiteman on command. From tv commercials, to soul plane, to co-signing f*ggotry like wiz khalifa & katy Perry. This clown knows no limits when money is on the table.

I started to write a list of his sellouts and came up with so much evidence I had to create a blog... there is too much to be ignored.

Check it out:
[pic - click to view]

Snoop Dogg is a Sellout Hack

I dont see how any brotha with even an ounce of black pride could respect this clown. He is only popular with white boys who buy into his manufactured image of being a weed smoking pimp, when in fact he is a disgrace to Hip Hop Culture.

Fukk that nicca

71 comments for "Snoop Dogg is a Sellout Hack"

07-26-2011, 08:49 AM         #2
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Suge Knight said:

[pic - click to view]

I have to get this ooff my chest. The truth must be heard.

So I'm at the barbershop getting my weekly shape-up and they start playing one of his songs on the radio. Niccas wanna start talkin that legend shyt. "yo this nicca Snoop been holdin it down" Just thinking about his rat face makes my blood boil. People need to know the truth about that spineless druggie, hamster with braids police informant named Calvin Broadus.

1. Snoop Dogg is NOT a Pimp

[pic - click to view]

He's been with the same girl since high school and going on 20 yrs of marrige. That skinny coward is a flat out liar. His uncle was a pimp, he took his life and rapped about it.

2. The "Doggfather" is a SNITCH

[pic - click to view]

You thought T.I. was bad? Calvin has been arrested 16 times, 16!!! and never did a day in jail! From attempted murder, to drug possenion to having a loaded firearm. Snoop is a rat. He's a police informer. This is the only guy who never goes to jail no matter what. I don't like rats

3. Only put out one good album in 20 years

[pic - click to view]

Doggystyle is the only classic record he put out. 2 if you wanna include the Chronic. How can you be in the game 20years with 1 good album and be considered a legend? And he uses ghostwriters. Only a coward would let others write their raps for them, Pac would never do that

[pic - click to view]

I cant respect niccas wit no morals, no code. You claim to be from the hood but shuck an jive for the whiteman on command. From tv commercials, to soul plane, to co-signing f*ggotry like wiz khalifa & katy Perry. This clown knows no limits when money is on the table.

I started to write a list of his sellouts and came up with so much evidence I had to create a blog... there is too much to be ignored.

Check it out:

I dont see how any brotha with even an ounce of black pride could respect this clown. He is only popular with white boys who buy into his manufactured image of being a weed smoking pimp, when in fact he is a disgrace to Hip Hop Culture.

Fukk that nicca
as much as I like Snoop's music...this thread is the truth...
 6 years ago '05        #3
still tippin' 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,756 | Props total: 315 315
woooooow. you actually spent that much time writing that?

stay mad while snoop gets more money. tell me another rapper who has been in the game this long and to this day is still relevant.

..ill wait.
 07-26-2011, 08:54 AM         #4
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ain't selling out it's called HU$TLIN....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #5
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
space
$16,101 | Props total: 2721 2721
 Suge Knight said:

[pic - click to view]

Check it out:

Fukk that nicca
And I agree

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by VerbalAssassin; 07-26-2011 at 08:57 AM..
 07-26-2011, 08:54 AM         #6
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cool idea for a blog, could amount to something. Don't sellout, though.
 6 years ago '09        #7
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,181 | Props total: 7359 7359
someone's mad
 6 years ago '05        #8
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
none of that matter to me, i only listen to his music and it not like he's the only n*gga with a fake persona out there...but what he eat doesnt make me sh*t so i have no reason to care about any of the things you posted
 6 years ago '08        #9
JRisgr8! 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,711 | Props total: 483 483
that gummy bear outfit is ridiculous
 6 years ago '08        #10
DooM 66 heat pts66
space
space
$28,017 | Props total: 19944 19944
n*gga is like 40 now..... sh*t we all know his music career will come to an end soon.. so why not stack up as much money as possible... i would... call it a retirement fund.
 6 years ago '10        #11
freshprinceoba 18 heat pts18
space
space
$6,318 | Props total: 13 13

[pic - click to view]

07-26-2011, 09:03 AM         #12
Haze_Reloaded 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Suge knight is right. I listen to some snoop but he makes valid points. Hard to argue.
 6 years ago '07        #13
CheezyDoDo 15 heat pts15
space
space
$11,364 | Props total: 184 184
good points but snoop still fu*ked your girl and thats why your mad
 6 years ago '10        #14
tallulahmademe 14 heat pts14
space
space
$9,940 | Props total: 9211 9211
this guy getting mega millions and you clowns hating. lmao only on boxden smh can somebody point me to the line where i can "SELL OUT" as well.
 6 years ago '07        #15
genobee 21 heat pts21
space
space
$2,488 | Props total: 395 395
lmao at thinking that nicca gotta prove something to you. that nicca is done, his doing what anyone would do in his position, stack up. you really think snoop got another good album in him? probably he should go back to crippin and gang banging. dont care if that nicca snitch either, most rappers a snitches
 6 years ago '08        #16
Dat Nucka|m 
space
space
$1,953 | Props total: 0 0
1st page
 6 years ago '07        #17
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,846 | Props total: 4830 4830
1 good album?????
R&G Rhythm & Gangsta
Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
Ego Trippin

not to mention all tha classic tracks wit dre,dpg,and tha eastsidaz
deep cover,big pimpin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 07-26-2011, 09:18 AM         #18
KnockinOnHD2001 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 6 years ago '11        #19
BLUE$ 169 heat pts169
space
space
$10,626 | Props total: 3022 3022
You mad Suge? fu*k Rick Ross fake sellout behind.
 6 years ago '09        #20
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
i thought it was already a universal fact that snoop "sold out"?
snoop would do a commercial for SUMMERS EVE if they asked him to
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
196 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy