Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
vagangster 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,162 | Props total: 312 312
 Pat McGroin said:
I agree...The top 4% richest Americans are have more money than the rest of the country combined...they should be taxed out the a.ss...no one needs a billions of dollars...thats long term plan though...

short term, if it isnt raised, interest rates go up so whatever loan you have to pay off will just raise more over time...

yes more money will be pumped when its raised, but you have to make sure the taxes given by these people have to be more than what is pumped in....it will create a shorter deficeit over time...

but to bad the gov is spending more then it takes in....
thats why there needs to be cuts in some of our systems..

and there needs to be huge tax increase for big business...

for a couple years, there needs to be higher taxes for big corporations and rich just to help us get out of the hole WHILE we reduce spending...

if i was a legislator, i would make a tax law called

"SCREW YOU 5yr?"

that is what i just said, we tax the fu*k out of big business and rich for 5 years...the ? mark is after 5 years will we continue screwing you, or stop?

plus reduce government spending...
While I agree with you abotu reducing govt spending, what some of you forget to realize is that the "rich" is anyone who makes over $250,000 per year. That is the majority of small businesses. So increasing taxes on the group of people who create the jobs for the US while our economy is in the sh*tter will help how? Entitlement programs need to be restructured , as much as people don't want to touch medicare/social secruity if we don't START doing something about it now, we will NOT have it available to us when we reach the age to start receiving these benefits. It also doesn't help that almost 50% of people in the united states don't pay federal income tax, maybe we should start there instead of taxing the people who have been paying the highest/most amount of taxes already? You know, making try to even things out?
 07-26-2011, 06:57 AM         #82
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
u guys ever notice how sh*t is always someone else fault. all i hear in the real world too is that its the republicans this and the republicans that. any hardcore democrat will only talk about republicans. i called some woman out on that the other day. i told her, any time you speak on democrats all you really do is bad mouth republicans. people are fooled into being divided and thats why nothing progresses. its so fu*king crazy. its the same as the black white race war bullsh*t. cause people will hold their stance without much reason or logic to side with their race.
 6 years ago '10        #83
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2399 2399
 IronMaiden said:
fu*k off with your bullsh*t, clinton put us in that hole not bush.

tired of people throwing all the blame at bush, nothing could of been clinton or obamas fault right? stop believing everything you read on prison planet .
Sounds like someone is in denile....bush r*ped us and this country while he was in power and sh*tted on the middle class where the fu*k you been n*gga? Republicans only care about one thing rich people and money your a fool if u think bush is not to blame for this mess obamas doing the best he can with the cards he was delt by your sh*tty prez bush!
 6 years ago '06        #84
Malcolm 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,129 | Props total: 1204 1204
 LOONATIK said:
We all want change. We all want whats rightfully ours. We all want to be free in its rawest and truest form. So lets do it. I've been planning my f!ght, how about u? Boxden alone has alot of strong voices, I already know by no means will I not use mine. I'm down to scream at the top of my fukin lungs if the white collar will hear me, who will join tho? Who really want's to change the way we livin, who at least wants to attempt to do so, on my own soul I'm down to die if it opens the eyes of this world and how bad Americon is falling as a nation. The bottom looks so deep too, who wants to help me out? They said the revolution would never be televised, this one will. And if all you got for me is its impossible, then the d'evils are doing their jobs right and they got that part of your brain on lock like they wanted. Be smarter, be wise, who's with me??
I love the enthusiasm, but I don't think BX is ready for a revolution. Your best bet would probably be to set up a Facebook group and allow it to build momentum from there. The American revolution can be started just like the others. I think as things crumble more, little by little more people will come out. We're way too complacent even now for any real revolution to start.

Last edited by Malcolm; 07-26-2011 at 07:13 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #85
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,124 | Props total: 343 343
The way you guys talk about this issue shows a lot of immaturity and ignorance. Let's start with Clinton. Basically at the end of his 2nd term the economy took a hit as tech stocks fell. This really wasn't a catastrophic event though because at the end of his two terms the economy had added a net 22 million private sector jobs. The bigger failing started under Clinton was the beginning of a shift in taxation. The top earners went from paying about 30% when Clinton took office to mid 20s at the end of his term. The other trend was the beginning of deregulation and loans to unqualified borrowers.

Bush comes in at 2001 and grabs the football and keeps running downhill. Increases govt spending, new tax cuts and alterations to capital gains rates have the top earners now only paying about 17% on avg. as a tax rate. Throw in two completely unfunded wars price tag currently at 1.2 trillion(just the fundng of combat ops) and growing. Medicare Part D, completely unfunded social program, costs 500-600billion so far. Bush's taxes at least the best estimates that have been found resulted in the loss of somewhere between 1.2 and 1.6 trillion. Toss in the the toatal breakdown of credit markets due to unethical borrowing practices and we were on the road to ruin.

Obama comes into a pretty bad situation and somewhat rushes into soem bad decisions. 2 trillion outstanding in loans and bailouts (4.6 total but about a third of that was during Bush's term). Continues bUsh tax cuts. continued war spending and no real break from Bush doctrine financially, but to be fair he has been somewhat tied to the tax policy by the failing economy and an unwilling congress. The other k!ller is how many jobs have been lost because not only do people niot have money to spend We also lose tax revenue and pay out more of social safety net programs. That's my overview of how the economy/govt fiscal policy went off the cliff but there is more to it.
 6 years ago '04        #86
GreatWhites 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,200 | Props total: 66 66
While I agree with you abotu reducing govt spending, what some of you forget to realize is that the "rich" is anyone who makes over $250,000 per year. That is the majority of small businesses. So increasing taxes on the group of people who create the jobs for the US while our economy is in the sh*tter will help how?
that dude knows what he's talkin about.

basically, we can't borrow more $....cuz the dollar will eventually hit 0 when theres no more money left to borrow.

the only way to get out of debt is the NATURAL way, of not Importing goods - make everything we possibly can here - distribute here & EXPORT goods that we are over-flooded with.....it will be a SLOW process....might take 10 years.....but the debt will slowly get smaller......rather than bigger.

the debt will continue to grow if we keep borrowing money....and continue to grow if we tax people more, because then they'll be MORE reluctant to hire someone....in fact, if we tax the rich (small business imperticular) about 90% of Small Businesses can't afford the tax & will go out of business.......then all that's left is big corporations......and we'll be like Russia, either very very Rich or very very poor.
 07-26-2011, 07:39 AM         #87
bornleader 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Renn Raglan said:
o. dam. dats not coo. i fu*ks wit money too...

shout out 2 all my real n*ggaz gettin' dat cash....

i got racks on racks on my racks o my racks so i ain't even trippin' off dis sh*t

been on here since 04'..and this is probably the most ignorant comment ever..Or at least in the top 10
 6 years ago '05        #88
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
The next test is how to fix it and that's much easier to say but prob would never pass any congress for fear of angering special interests. You immediately rescind Bush tax cuts for everyone making over 200,000 thousand dollars and slowly phase them out for everyone else over the next decade. Yoiu can afford to lower the tax bracket rates if you do this in combination with reform of the AMT (alternative minimum tax). You then require people who make more than 2 mil a year in capital gains to pay taxes on those gains at 25 or thirty percent. Taxes are always the easy part though.

Next we attack the spending on large domestic programs. You lower the cost of living increase on social security. Next you raise the age of retirement to 66 over a decade. Means testing should be enacted as well. Finally I' not well versed enough to know exactly all the ways you can cut these programs resposibly so I would just argue for cuts by percentage. Mandator spending (i.e. medicare medicaid etc.) is about 1.3 trillion each year. We have to reduce it to 1 trillion. Social security is about 700 billion and growing so we have to find away to hold it under a trillion over the next thirty years until the baby boomers are gone. we have to cut about 100 billion from defense to get down to about 620 billion. These are really harsh chances but a.ssuming there is no major change to the jobs situation this will be necessary. Eventually though things will even out because the inequity of demographics will disappear and the baby boomer problem will disappear adn we can revert to former standards but we are talking a 0 to 40 maybe even 50 year process.
 6 years ago '04        #89
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,910 | Props total: 2549 2549
Problem with America...

1. sent most of our jobs out of country
2. rely to much on exports and not using our own goods
3. Countries divided.
4. Government misleads.. (Pick your posion style options.... Lose benefits or pay more taxes when the real problems Government spending)

But to my rant the government is the biggest pimp game around and its using n*gga shyt like iceberg slim but n*ggaz dont catch on and we started the sh*t. same with religion but i wont touch that

Its a group of people that takes your money and tell you how your going to spend your own sh*t while doing what they want.... I see why 2pac was studying governments. And when they fu*k up you blame yourself. Shyt is unreal.....

Upper Class - Lower Class, Rich - Poor, Demo - Repub, Obama - Bush....

Life can not sustain without balance. Good - Evil, Life - death, Dark - Light.. thats just the way our civilization is set to operate. To people who do not understand how that works they become slaves f!ghting between the two and not welcoming them... and lets look at the way they portray the money deal.....

This is the Circle....

A. "Take Money From The Rich give it to the poor."
Ok sounds smart because The extra money businesses make can be given to government for taxes. Lower class can keep their money and not have to struggle to survive. But With any business mindset we all know when profit gets cut. You dont experiment with new stores more employers so Lay offs and cut backs. because you can own hella businesses and be in debt. So people just coast till more profit comes. or move out of the states with bogus taxes sending jobs overseas...

B. "Take Money From The Lower Class and dont cut the Rich as hard"
ok sounds promising to a man with money in the pocket running that big business. But hey when you take money from the lower class they dont have money to spend on the big businesses they cut back on what the upper class has to offer. so in time the Businesses still lose profit. causing a stale mate in hiring and possible lay offs for a good hand full of businesses.

so we learn a = 1 b = 1..... a + b = 2 We're a big circle we need each other. Just not this over powered government.
 6 years ago '05        #90
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
 GreatWhites said:
the only way to get out of debt is the NATURAL way, of not Importing goods - make everything we possibly can here - distribute here & EXPORT goods that we are over-flooded with.....it will be a SLOW process....might take 10 years.....but the debt will slowly get smaller......rather than bigger.

the debt will continue to grow if we keep borrowing money....and continue to grow if we tax people more, because then they'll be MORE reluctant to hire someone....in fact, if we tax the rich (small business imperticular) about 90% of Small Businesses can't afford the tax & will go out of business.......then all that's left is big corporations......and we'll be like Russia, either very very Rich or very very poor.

That's not exactly true and everyone knows it (at least reasonable people and economists). In the 90s the top brackets on avg. paid a 12-15% higher tax rate and we managed to create 22 million jobs. We cut taxes under Bush and only created a million jobs. I do agree on the trade deficit (importing/exporting problem). The problem is how to increase exports and reduce imports without greatly affecting cost of goods. You can reform the tax code by lowering rates and simply changing capital gains rules, high end deductions, and ending the Bush tax cuts without making major effects on the tax bill for small businesses. The biggest drags on the economy are health care costs and oil prices. Attack those two in a meaningful way and you really accelerate economic growth.
 07-26-2011, 08:12 AM         #91
Ed Bundy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rell923 said:
Good Call. I say its a ploy tactic for position of power and to put fear in the American people. Dems and reps are divided and Obama will wait to hours before to increase the debt ceiling which can be approved by congress in less than an hour. This will have negative impacts on America regardless, but we to raise the debt ceiling or the economy will crumble. Our dollar is going to sh*t regardless whether it be long term as it puts us further into a debt that we won't be able to overcome or the lowering of America's AAA grade rating due to political battle on debt ceiling and spending cuts.

If the government does not reach an agreement Aug 2 and you had 100k or better in the forex and short the usd/chf or usd/jpy you may become a rich man instantly.

If I had the money today I'd bet the house on it.

can you describe this some more?

im looking at this time as an opportunity to get wealthy :dancingcool:

should i buy gold? silver?

that is ofcourse, if this is all not some bullsh*t hoax like everything else the government says
 6 years ago '04        #92
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 3164 3164
jut trying to figure out what this out of money in seven days thing does that mean on monday im gonna wake and my bank acct will be empty due to the goverment trying to fu*k itself i think i will be getting all of my money sunday morning
 6 years ago '06        #93
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
 Ed Bundy said:

can you describe this some more?

im looking at this time as an opportunity to get wealthy :dancingcool:

should i buy gold? silver?

that is ofcourse, if this is all not some bullsh*t hoax like everything else the government says
No prob.

Forex is the foreign exchange market, the largest market it the world trading 1.5 trillion 24 hours a day. Larger than any stock market. Currencies trading pairs include:
USD/JPY (Dollar/Yen
USD/CHF (Dollar/Swiss Franc)
GBP/USD (British Pound/Dollar)
EUR/USD (Euro/Dollar)

Keep in mind 95% of people loose money in Forex, those are just the numbers. But many make money and sh*t load of it. George Soros aka made the most in a day i believe when he short the GBP back in 1991 and made 1 billion in profit in a day. What gives you an edge in forex is the ability to leverage money. The winners have a strategy that works and its like a money well they tap into everyday to gather profits.

There are guys that have turned 10k into a few 100k in a few months and others that have made millions with compound interest. Most end up losing there shirt from how addictive and unpredictable the market is. But with an opportunity when the USD may fall this opportunity may be one of a kind.

It's a lot to explain, I didn't even going to pips, lots and the other basics. It's a lot but I make my money in real estate and have been focusing on scalping in forex for the past 3 years. I takes money to make money

If your a gambler I wouldn't recommend it, I leave you with this DISCIPLINE, RESISTANCE, AND SUPPORT. Wish you the best in your Forex search.

To answer your ? Invest in Silver, its at 39.34 a share and just like gold it has doubled in the past 2 years.

dfitz

Last edited by rell923; 07-26-2011 at 09:20 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #94
jbn2233 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$963 | Props total: 176 176
we are fu*ked
 6 years ago '07        #95
Jeet Kune Do 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,072 | Props total: 1843 1843
they always borrow money to pay their bills?

Isn't that like using 1 credit card to pay off another?
 6 years ago '06        #96
rell923 1 heat pts
space
space
$593 | Props total: 18 18
 Jeet Kune Do said:
they always borrow money to pay their bills?

Isn't that like using 1 credit card to pay off another?
Exactly! Putting yourself further in debt with no plan on how to get out, except spend more. Wish I could tell the banks to raise my credit limit after I maxed out and had no plan on reducing my debt, but I will continue paying the minimum payment.
 6 years ago '10        #97
OB2 4 heat pts
space
space
$336 | Props total: 114 114

Last edited by OB2; 06-06-2013 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #98
barack obama 16 heat pts16 OP
space
space
$2,731 | Props total: 100 100
 noshirtforyou said:

[pic - click to view]

I posted the source son, hows it duck tales
 6 years ago '10        #99
Troublesome91 48 heat pts48
space
space
$5,404 | Props total: 2564 2564
finanshel crysis?
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #100
Pakchoy 833 heat pts833
space
space
$6,665 | Props total: 40937 40937
 Pat McGroin said:
and why do you people see all these "cash for gold" advertisements and sh*t...

i would guarentee they are government run businesses cause the government knows they are gonna be fu*ked and they are gonna need as much gold/wealth as they can to survive when the dollar goes to complete sh*t...

there has to be a revolution against our legislators...

term limits and sh*t...

sh*t is just completely out of control.

we need new faces in the legislators seats to create new bills to keep up with the social change our generation see's..

there needs to be a FINE fu*kING LINE between government and corperations...

make the goverment, "agents," and the corporations the fu*king high school athletes that can't be touched by agents...

everything is sooo fu*king different but its all the same...

relate politics to video games...EVERYONE WANTS TO BE ON TOP, people will cheat, corrupt the game to have the "highest score" to be on top, relate those points to money and politics, its the same fu*king sh*t...

goddamn i'm pissed off...
I agree with you on the cash for gold sh*t. The government is buying up all the gold they can to protect themselves when the dollar crashes and wont be worth sh*t. The end of US domination is here and civil war will prevail if they can't raise the debt ceiling. Majority of Americans don't know what it's like to be in a real recession like what you guys had back in the day. This can't be good at all.....
Home      

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
99 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
44 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
64 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
266 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
72 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
175 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
32 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
119 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy