Game says him & Eminem will probably never work together again.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #121
Khazano 
space
space
$2,396 | Props total: 109 109
u guys r debating this sh*t like its 2005 again lol
 6 years ago '07        #122
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,898 | Props total: 1142 1142
 YoungFly said:
eminem is the definition of a try hard.
Kind of like your short career here on bx?
 6 years ago '08        #123
MO CITY TX 
space
space
$461 | Props total: 147 147
from a DJ's prospective, you cant play an Eminem song anywhere for any reason and get a good response from the crowd. And being a n*gga from Houston TX, you cant bang no Eminem songs out the trunk in ANY hood without n*ggas lookin at you like a lame. Go thru all your Eminem CD's from his first album to now, and tell me what his HARDEST track was. Dude is super overrated. sh*t was cool when he first came out but n*ggas grow outta that bullsh*t silly a.ss rap. Dudes music evolved into some pus*y a.ss sh*t nowadays too. Wack Wack Wack.
 6 years ago '06        #124
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
^^ Texas is a sh*thole. It is widely considered to be the Middle East of the USA. You people don't count as you are all in fact subhuman.
 6 years ago '06        #125
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
 makaveliveson said:
Classic teeny bopper reply. If you can't see past the beats and hear the real talent then you are just another little kiddie who does not know what real talent sounds like. Beats can be replicated, natural rapping skills cannot.

Jay z & Kanye are both dope but in a totally different way, can you imagine one of these dudes even thinking about battle rapping Eminem. You little kiddies quit the sh*t with just waiting to hate on a veteran in the game who is still very relavent and on top and jump on the next "hot at the current moment" rapper.

/THREAD

makaveliveson said:
Could I imagine that you registered on boxden in 2011?
Same as that YoungFag monkey.
 07-26-2011, 10:34 PM         #126
Contagioso 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they both hot basura.
 6 years ago '10        #127
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,831 | Props total: 20720 20720
 Storchaveli said:

/THREAD
I used to love Em as a battle rapper but didn't he say he'd have his a.ss handed to him by Lil Wayne?

Storchaveli said:
^^ Texas is a sh*thole. It is widely considered to be the Middle East of the USA. You people don't count as you are all in fact subhuman.
What's good with sh*tting on Texas like that? Real disrespectful bruh. Them dudes don't take that internet sh*t lightly... It's not just over there tho, go to NY, oakland, etc. People don't play his sh*t in the streets/cars.

Truth hurts

Last edited by Agentzer0oo0; 07-27-2011 at 12:51 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #128
MO CITY TX 
space
space
 Storchaveli said:
bi*ch i clicked on the youtube link in your sig and it took me to a live performance of Limp Bizkit in Japan. That automatically makes you a f*g and your opinion shouldnt be worth sh*t in this thread or on this entire site for that matter. I bet a million dollars you are a sheltered a.ss suburban white boy. You got Texas fu*ked up. When Eminem dropped his first album he came to Houston and attempted to do a show out here and got bottles thrown at him and got booed of the stage with that goofy a.ss bullsh*t he was spittin. He never returned to Houston again to this day.

Eminem = 2pac for white boys. and he should take that as a compliment.

as for you downtalkin my state.... someone from Texas musta whooped yo a.ss
 6 years ago '08        #129
MO CITY TX 
space
space
Heres a scenario :

Your DJn a a party full of non-white college students. Bottles are bein popped and bi*ches are gettin into the music being played so far. Now Playing is the latest energy filled Lex Luger produced track. Some gay a.ss eminem stan is bugging you to play some good old eminem. He has no particular song in mind as long as its one of Em's album cuts. What song do you cue to be played afterwards?

just name one track thats supposed to keep the bi*ches from sitting down or leaving the party and keep your good dj rep with the fellas.

just name one track is all i ask.

I'll wait.
 6 years ago '07        #130
FuckyaBarsNHook 4 heat pts
space
space
$889 | Props total: 345 345
That verse by Em was incredible:agreement6:

Game did get bodied on it:beat:
 6 years ago '04        #131
DavidMSaze 
space
space
space
$914 | Props total: 133 133
no game YOUUUUUUUUUUU got caught up in g-unit beef. smh
 07-27-2011, 11:28 AM         #132
lilbigbrother 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He gon change his mind next week and be like yeah I hate him and we will never be friends. Then the following week he gon say that's my n*gga and we need to due a track.....Then the next day he gon say fu*k Eminem and we aint gon do sh*t together again...smh

....and then the next day.....
 6 years ago '07        #133
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 YoungFly said:
game was better before he even started rapping, because eminem is so bad it hurts and is annoying
Sit yo Game d!ck riding a.ss up, That n*gga game weak as fu*k.. No where close to what eminem has done. Fake Gangsta, Fake Tattoos, You gay f*ggot summa bi*ch..get off of boxden.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy