HTC Sensation vs. Mytouch 4G Slide?

most viewed right now
NFL So lets speculate what the Antonio Brown injury might be
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL JuJu turns the hit on Vontaze Burfict that got him suspended into a TD cel..
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
28 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
5344 pageviews
14 comments

Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
HTC Sensation vs. Mytouch 4G Slide?

Considering getting one of these two very soon cause my phone recently died. I usually prefer a physical keyboard with touch screen (that's why I'm leaning toward the Mytouch 4G Slide), but am willing to go without one if the phone is really worth it. Let me know what yall suggest. Thanks!

The two things making me lean toward the Mytouch 4G Slide are:

1. Better battery Life
2. Physical Keyboard

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Bullseye; 07-25-2011 at 10:26 AM..

14 comments for "HTC Sensation vs. Mytouch 4G Slide?"

6 years ago '04        #2
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,347 | Props total: 2786 2786
It depends. DO you want a keyboard since both have similar spec power wise.
 6 years ago '07        #3
Bullseye 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
I would prefer a keyboard cause at times, it's just more efficient. That's just me. If a phone is really great and highly recommended and has no keyboard though, I'm willing to make the sacrifice.

A comment I just read online about the Mytouch 4G Slide that make me kinda cautious is this though (not sure how legit this info is):

"I would not buy a T Mobile phone at all as they are going out of business and you will be stuck paying for an early termination fee and your phone won't work. These are little thing that TM does not want you to know. They are very anxious to sell to you knowing this. I hope that this saved you time and a head ache and cash."
 6 years ago '08        #4
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,487 | Props total: 579 579
 legendisdope said:
if only the screen for mts4g was bigger id go wit it..

i had a sensation n got rid of it.. the wifi problems were pissin me the fu*k off.. i think im done with HTC man.. all they phones were garbage

[touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, sensation] ect.. ive owned so many htc phones and they always sucked.
I've got the G2... Its my first HTC phone and I think its pretty dope. Only issue I had was when using my physical keyboard, sliding it out to use it, my phone would turn off. And I think that had a lot to do with me dropping that phone a lot. Luckily I didnt cause any super physical damage so TMO didnt say it was my fault.
 6 years ago '05        #5
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,967 | Props total: 10895 10895
Since I don't like full touchscreen phones I will have to go for the mytouch 4g slide. Gotta have a physical keyboard that's extremely important for me.
 6 years ago '07        #6
Bullseye 59 heat pts59 OP
space
space
 legendisdope said:
thats a troll/idiot comment.. completely false.
Actually, I have a friend who sells T-Mobile phones also believes that T-Mobile will be sold to AT&T. The money's already on the table, they're just waiting to get it approved. And once this does go through, then it's true that T-Moble brand phones (such as Mytouch) will not likely work on the AT&T network.

He said that this whole process will probably take a year or two to happen though.
 6 years ago '05        #7
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
I got the htc sensation. I love the phone its all i expected it to be the wifi does trip sometimes and the sound isnt really loud but loud enough but mostly i have a good wifi connection and the screen is huge. So i would say HTC sensation it does have a few bugs which most phones that just come out do but i'm sure it will be fixed with a update.
 07-27-2011, 07:23 PM         #8
hasonipenny 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Gotti so u think the sensation would b a good upgrade from the g2 cuz i was thinkin about getting it
 6 years ago '11        #9
RAWshadTX 11 heat pts11
space
space
$1,648 | Props total: 1068 1068
I don't trust anything with "MyTouch" on it. That being said the 4G slide is their best phone. Dual core processor, with the best camera on a phone out and a physical keyboard, its a solid phone.

Sensation to me is better. Both had dual core and both have 8MP camera, but the Sensation screen is larger than the MyTouch.

That's a positive to me and I have the Sensation.

MyTouch 4G Slide ain't bad, but it def ain't as good as the Sensation unless you like phone that. An take camera because the MyTouch is built for recording and camera capabilities.
 6 years ago '05        #10
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 hasonipenny said:
Gotti so u think the sensation would b a good upgrade from the g2 cuz i was thinkin about getting it
I upgraded from having a blackberry 9700 so i couldn't tell you if its betta than the G2 or not but I think Phone Dog did a review on both phones against each other and Sensation won. But personally I love the HTC sensation.
 6 years ago '10        #11
5K Studios 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 72 72
The only reason I'd get the MT4GS over the Sensation, is because of the camera.

I dont like keyboard phones because they are too thick.

I had a MyTouch 3G, will never go back to any MyTouch phones.

I dont like the Android skin on MyTouch phones, it looks girly/for kids.

I have a Sensation now, don't plan on switching any time soon.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
87 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
320 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
120 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
123 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Death of Barry Sherman (Apotex founder) and his wife, December 15, 2017
21 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
171 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy