Phil Jackson: Kobe Wants to Pass Michael Jordan in Scoring

most viewed right now
 122
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 74
RIP Pusha T just ended his own career tonight by taking a shot at Drake
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
98 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #121
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,029 | Props total: 4139 4139
 Willye said:
#1 hand checking was changed in the rule book in 94 ....
#2. the bad boys the bad boys... Det 04 defense was better than that team
All they had was rodman and salley on d .. Dont give me joe dumars lil a.ss lol obviously you have never watched the game just because you get fouled hard doesnt mean you play great defense... The league in jordans era was the expansion era 6 new teams came into a watered down league in 89-91 when mj finally won a title... Back than teams were avg 105-110 points a game now the avg is 97-98 y because the defense is better now
3. There was illegal defense than which is huge you could bring a double but u had to commit to it not like today where you can roll guys and just play different areas of the floor back then there was much more spacing it was easy to get your shot now there ae so many diff strategy's its 10x as hard...
And even worse now you have all the floopers which males it hard to drive you basically have to pull up so you dont get a charge call

You remember the bArkley rule that is it was so easy than you could just hold the ball in the post all day and wait ... If you get doubled you kick it out ... Kobe would atleast avg 40 ppg game in that era with so much spacing on the floor the ability to do what you want in the post with illegal defense he would of dominated would of been something to see

Please before you speak watch the game or actually play the game you will have a better understanding...
Kobe did play in that era you fu*king idiot. Now take his ball out your mouth.
 07-25-2011, 08:03 PM         #122
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lol you again have no clue and resort to name calling facts briiiiinnng gacts to the table

Kobe came into the league in 96... During that time you could not sit in the post all day with the ball there WAS NO ILLEGAL DEFENSE!!!!

You could not -----double team a player off the ball like you can now-----do you realize what this means ... Also do you no that handchecking can be done on both sides so you can use your hands on the defensive player also back than .....

This is a comparison of who is a better pure scorer not player....

So open up your eyes kobe bryant is a better pure scorer than mike...

Is kobe bryant a better player than mike well no he is not he will have to get to 6 rings and than that talk will begin if he doesnt it cant be argued

So please people watch the game or go put and play it

Would you rather in be hand checked which basically still goes on today just at a lower level or woul you rather be double teamed of the ball!!!!!!

This nonsense about how great the defense was in the 80's and 90's is idiotic
Nobody played d except on det which started playing d in 89 ny started playing d in 91 do you know what year mike came into the league you pathetic clowns???

Do you also relaize that mike was had no outside game what so ever until they moved the 3 pt line in and than his avg went up they did this in the mid 90's for 3 years and than moved it back thus was the genious of stern knowing it would help that bulls team

Lastly go rent some dvd's or something go buy a ball go play and learn the game before you speak
Or send me a message ill be happy to teach some of you clowns
 7 years ago '04        #123
jasonrcruz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 1 1
Ok he's not as good as Jordan...GET OVER IT. BX has made sure I don't turn into a hater of the next generation stars like the Jordan fans have become. Can you imagine people in 2022 saying pathetic sh*t like..."Oh but he ain't Kobe Bryant, that guy sucks"
 7 years ago '08        #124
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$11,029 | Props total: 4139 4139
 Willye said:
Lol you again have no clue and resort to name calling facts briiiiinnng gacts to the table

Kobe came into the league in 96... During that time you could not sit in the post all day with the ball there WAS NO ILLEGAL DEFENSE!!!!

You could not -----double team a player off the ball like you can now-----do you realize what this means ... Also do you no that handchecking can be done on both sides so you can use your hands on the defensive player also back than .....

This is a comparison of who is a better pure scorer not player....

So open up your eyes kobe bryant is a better pure scorer than mike...

Is kobe bryant a better player than mike well no he is not he will have to get to 6 rings and than that talk will begin if he doesnt it cant be argued

So please people watch the game or go put and play it

Would you rather in be hand checked which basically still goes on today just at a lower level or woul you rather be double teamed of the ball!!!!!!

This nonsense about how great the defense was in the 80's and 90's is idiotic
Nobody played d except on det which started playing d in 89 ny started playing d in 91 do you know what year mike came into the league you pathetic clowns???

Do you also relaize that mike was had no outside game what so ever until they moved the 3 pt line in and than his avg went up they did this in the mid 90's for 3 years and than moved it back thus was the genious of stern knowing it would help that bulls team

Lastly go rent some dvd's or something go buy a ball go play and learn the game before you speak
Or send me a message ill be happy to teach some of you clowns
The was illegal defense you dumb bastard! hence why you couldnt play zone. I wont waste my time reading the rest of your bullsh*t, im sure its past your bedtime, now go to sleep f*ggit.
 07-25-2011, 09:04 PM         #125
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SeaJaiye said:
has anyone ever won a ring by themself tho?
Yeah Duncan did.

Prime Duncan >>>>>>>> prime Kareem.
 7 years ago '11        #126
Unomcfly 
space
avatar space
space
$425 | Props total: 11 11
What i never understand about threads like these is...Why isnt being a top 10 player of all time and the Best player of his generation enough?? What did Kobe do to yall that makes yall bring up ANYbody else when referring to his game?? JOrdan..tmac...A.i...vince....D. Wade...Lebron....sh*t even now Durant and Rose... Somehow i dunno if its the media that started this or just a sign of the times but since he's been in the League its been one comparison after another like somehow his brilliance isnt good enough? i dont get it...Ok he's not better than Jordan?...No Non big man is?? so he's 2nd..AND...short of Magic, Bird and Maybe West i dont see a better Non Big than Kobe he'll finish as a top 4 Scorer...at least a 5 time champion...Prob should have another MVP...Just celebrate his greatness and keep it moving.
 07-25-2011, 10:13 PM         #127
Willye 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PEK said:
The was illegal defense you dumb bastard! hence why you couldnt play zone. I wont waste my time reading the rest of your bullsh*t, im sure its past your bedtime, now go to sleep f*ggit.
Your making my point exactly .... Jordan played with illegal d you could not double off the ball do you understand that????

Idiots lol
 7 years ago '06        #128
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 651 651
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Yeah Duncan did.

Prime Duncan >>>>>>>> prime Kareem.
 07-25-2011, 10:20 PM         #129
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Duncan

3× NBA Finals MVP (1999, 2003, 2005)

Kareem

2× NBA Finals MVP (1971, 1985)
 7 years ago '06        #130
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 651 651
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Duncan

3× NBA Finals MVP (1999, 2003, 2005)

Kareem

2× NBA Finals MVP (1971, 1985)

Kareem - 6 x NBA champion, 6 x NBA MVP

career avgs 24.6ppg 11.2rpg 3.6apg 2.6bpg fg% .559 ft% .721


Tim Duncan - 4 x NBA champion, 2 x NBA MVP

career avgs 20.6ppg 11.4rpg 3.1apg 2.3bpg fg% .508 ft% .688

Kareem is arguably the greatest basketball player of all-time. He is one of the most decorated players ever and one of the winningest players ever on the high school, college and pro levels. Kareem scored the most points ever, third most rebounds ever, third most blocks ever, he made the most field goals ever, 9th all-time in free throws made, and 12th all-time in field goal percentage and was a 19x all-star. He is without question one of the top 5 players ever.


Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-25-2011 at 11:10 PM..
 07-26-2011, 05:58 AM         #131
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fiya Starter said:
Even if he pass MJ in scoring he will never surpass his scoring average and he wont pass Kareem
 07-26-2011, 10:07 AM         #132
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
Kareem is arguably the greatest basketball player of all-time.
No, Kobe is.
 7 years ago '04        #133
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
avatar space
space
$5,175 | Props total: 180 180
Jordan today would post up on Kobe all day and still drop 40

You reach, I teach. Kobe bites off the great one. The great one doesn't bite off anyone. Kobe stans Think mj can't score in today's weak era? Lol Kobe can't score in today's era




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 225 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 7 years ago '04        #134
Kadroan 119 heat pts119
space
avatar space
space
$35,169 | Props total: 8161 8161
sh*t 7 rings would be more impressive
 7 years ago '04        #135
erickonasis 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$28,771 | Props total: 22633 22633
Kareem > Kobe > Magic > then Jordan
 7 years ago '06        #136
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,410 | Props total: 651 651
 MPLSallstar said:
Are we seriously debating Tim Duncan and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar?
It's not even close, so there is no argument. Kareem is without question one of the top 5 of all time, and arguably the best player ever.
 07-26-2011, 03:10 PM         #137
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JOHNSNAKE06 said:
It's not even close, so there is no argument. Kareem is without question one of the top 5 of all time, and arguably the best player ever.
Duncan is better at his position than Kareem was.

Duncan is the CONSENSUS GOAT PF, while Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, Wilt, and Russell can all be the GOAT C any day of the week.
 7 years ago '04        #138
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$852 | Props total: 76 76
 Kuchiki_Byakuya said:
Duncan is better at his position than Kareem was.

Duncan is the CONSENSUS GOAT PF, while Kareem, Hakeem, Shaq, Wilt, and Russell can all be the GOAT C any day of the week.

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #139
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,288 | Props total: 438 438
 DEEZKNOTS said:
Jordan averaged 31 points at the age of 35. I'm a Lakers fan and I love Kobe but he will never Bo on Jordan level. As well as anyone else in the NBA.
this
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
77 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 27
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
35 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
13 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Rockstar game's troubles summed up perfectly
83 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Twitch streamer FouseyTUBE plays Fortnite for 19 hours and gets 0 wins
17 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Donald Glover Backs Lando's Sexuality: 'How Can You Not Be Pansexual in Space?'
129 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Sony CEO: “The PlayStation 4 Is Entering The Final Phase Of Its Life C..
145 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy