When Popeyes runs out of chicken
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
113 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 556 556
 SeaJaiye said:
kobe averaged 25 points in 33 minutes last year. this is the first time in like 3 years he ain't playing basketball in june, too, so the extra rest could help him with more minutes. i could see 28-29 ppg next year, and he could pass jordan.
I agree that he should be rested and ready to go this season, I think that he will score 25-27 ppg. I think that the real difference that the rest will make will be on his health. I'm not predicting a big bump in his stats, maybe a couple more minutes another basket or a.ssist a game. I'm predicting that he will be able to finish games stronger and have more gas in the tank come playoff time.
 6 years ago '04        #42
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
Kobe will pass MJ when he's 37
 6 years ago '04        #43
EOAE 60 heat pts60
space
space
$6,927 | Props total: 283 283
He will be number 1 when he's 40
 6 years ago '07        #44
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,916 | Props total: 1802 1802
 thegoldenhero said:
If he can play at the same level for 3 years i think he will pass him...hasn't he already played in more games than michael jordan?
He's already declining. Didn't you watch last season?
 6 years ago '08        #45
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
Best Hoops news I heard all summer ......

thegoldenhero said:
If he can play at the same level for 3 years i think he will pass him...hasn't he already played in more games than michael jordan?
.........Cuz that mean not only will he play 3 more years he's gonna need maybe 5 to do that.

5 more years of Kobe :dancingcool: means 2 more rings.
 6 years ago '08        #46
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,773 | Props total: 12271 12271
Oh and by the way for those debating over his average this year....the triangle is done in LA so to speak he will avg high 20's this sesason.

Kobe will be in isolation situations more than he has ever been in his career which means his true greatness will be on full display.
 6 years ago '04        #47
illmatic45ACP 9 heat pts
space
space
$833 | Props total: 46 46
 Mike Nitty said:
Oh and by the way for those debating over his average this year....the triangle is done in LA so to speak he will avg high 20's this sesason.

Kobe will be in isolation situations more than he has ever been in his career which means his true greatness will be on full display.
= "Chucker" Kobe. About to watch him put up so many bad shots.
 6 years ago '09        #48
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,272 | Props total: 19377 19377
 Mike Nitty said:

He will still play limit minutes like last year i see him averaging either 25 again or his average will dip a little more like 23 or 24 points he might average a little more a.ssists tho
 07-24-2011, 05:22 PM         #49
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 illicitx said:
All I want Phil Jackson to say for once is that he is sick of hearing the debates about who Michael had and who Kobe had because neither of those two f*ggots would have a ring without Philly Jack.

fu*k Kobe and fu*k Michael Jordan.

[pic - click to view]

Phil was a good coach an all, but n*gga chill out
a coach can't get rings without players
 6 years ago '06        #50
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
 WiLL i AM said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #51
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
 xzachizkoolx said:

[pic - click to view]

LMFAO...

Mike Nitty said:

You n*ggas are too smart with this Basketball sh*t. Good post
 6 years ago '05        #52
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,254 | Props total: 9702 9702
i'm sure it'll mean a lot to know it took 17 years to do what mj did in like 11-12 years...
 6 years ago '07        #53
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,095 | Props total: 30453 30453
.... and he'll jack as many awful shots, play one-on-one basketball, and keep as many teammates out of the offense until he gets his wish.

What he doesn't understand is.... Jordan is the greatest scorer ever, but... he didn't score the most points. Simply jacking shots is not gonna change perception of who is the greatest scorer.
 07-24-2011, 06:47 PM         #54
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 stogz said:
.... and he'll jack as many awful shots, play one-on-one basketball, and keep as many teammates out of the offense until he gets his wish.

What he doesn't understand is.... Jordan is the greatest scorer ever, but... he didn't score the most points. Simply jacking shots is not gonna change perception of who is the greatest scorer.
Kobe & Lakers stans about to be mad son
 6 years ago '04        #55
Young Professa 11 heat pts11
space
space
$15,197 | Props total: 5482 5482
kobe the g.....o.....d
 07-24-2011, 07:21 PM         #56
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Considering I like both players lets be honest here. Jordan never had another dominant scorer to play with so he was allowed to go for 35 a night. Not a knock on either guy just a fact.

Also, is it Kobe's fault he chose to go to the NBA from high school because he was better equipped to handle the NBA at that age than MJ? Once again not a knock on either guy just facts.Add up the three season head start and you have your 200 game discrepancy. It's not rocket science.

But, how about we stop comparing the two since it's clear the eras they played in allowed them different opportunities and realize that they are both the best of their eras, true greats of the game and stop comparing them.

Minus Shaq,Jordan teamed with Kukoc and Pippen is a better second and third than anything Kobe has had...Ill take Pippen over Gasol twice on any day,and Kukoc and LO are actually alot alike offensively...I will give you the high school thing,but you cant use when he came to the league as a point in his favor...Kobe was the first guard really ever to come out of high school....him and TMAC are really the only really successful ones in my mind too,but thats another subject.
 6 years ago '05        #57
lilmeaty6122 
space
space
space
$780 | Props total: 1 1
 DEEZKNOTS said:
Jordan averaged 31 points at the age of 35. I'm a Lakers fan and I love Kobe but he will never Bo on Jordan level. As well as anyone else in the NBA.
i dont know where u got that info but u need to re-check that one...mj never averaged 31 at 35
 07-24-2011, 07:28 PM         #58
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:

If Brown runs that sorry 1-4 iso crap they ran in Cleveland,Kobe is gonna be as worn down over the course of a season.I honestly think he is already a step slower and relies much more on his intelligence and jumpshooting.I think it might be a bad look for him if he has to create offense not only for himself but for everyone else on the team every play.I would be running all kinds of pick and roll offense with Gasol and LO if he is there,with Blake or whoever in the corner,and Bynum baseline looking to follow or get easy buckets if his man goes to help...but I think they will still have to limit his minutes.
 6 years ago '06        #59
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 lilmeaty6122 said:
i dont know where u got that info but u need to re-check that one...mj never averaged 31 at 35
Think he means for his career...when jordan retired from bulls at 34-35 he averaged 31.5 ppg
 6 years ago '06        #60
JOHNSNAKE06 
space
space
space
$1,360 | Props total: 556 556
 illmatic45ACP said:
= "Chucker" Kobe. About to watch him put up so many bad shots.
It's funny that people consider Kobe a "chucker" when for his career he shoots 19 shots a game. If you look at any of the players in the top 5 scoring, or 90% of the all-time great scorers, they shoot 17+ shots a game.

Last edited by JOHNSNAKE06; 07-24-2011 at 07:39 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
80 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy