Floyd Mayweather Commits Felony by Burning Money

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
148 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Mista Mizatti said:
My statement is saying, don't spend another mans money when you aren't doing everything you can with yours, that simple. Didn't say you could make the same impact as him but every little helps right? As far as the actual money burning, yeah I think its dumb, never said I agreed with it but I don't care what Mayweather does with his cash its HIS. Plus how can anyone here be high and mighty enough to say 'He could have spent that elsewhere' when we've all had money/time that could have been spent on a greater good that we didnt.

Fact is if you're logged into boxden right now you aren't doing your all because you could been spending that same time helping others so don't tell anyone else how to volunteer their time/money. END.OF.ARGUMENT.

Your entire statement is stupid as fu*k bc YOU DON'T KNOW ANY OF US. You don't know what we do, period

The day I get on boxden and make a thread about me burning money in a club is the day you can say "you should of given it to the homeless bc every little bit helps" until then you're just making blanket statements, swinging in the dark and you have other retards co-signing it making it one big dumbass clusterfu*k of horsesh*t
 6 years ago '09        #82
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Mista Mizatti said:
I tried but youre obviously just too damn young or stupid, probably both. I'm out

don't be mad I called you a hypebeast

I'm sure all those jordans are fresh

hahah
 6 years ago '08        #83
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,805 | Props total: 3430 3430
I cant believe a thread about a rich athlete burning a $100 bill went 5 pages. SMH. Its sad how much some yall hate.
 6 years ago '07        #84
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,827 | Props total: 1989 1989
 C. Wat said:
This train of thought is coonery...
 creep said:
here comes these asians hating on floyd again. get a life.
wait... what??

there's so many things wrong in this thread that don't even involve the idiocy of burning money we truly lost as people

also like to point like someone already did that most people that were in this club are probably in their 30's and they're the same people saying "the youth lost"...
 6 years ago '04        #85
Lester86 
space
space
$1,709 | Props total: 7 7
 Mista Mizatti said:
Funny how all of a sudden this is about how this money could have went to this place or that place to better the world when the same people complaining are the same people that waste money that could go to those same 'starving kids' but they chose not to. You didn't NEED a iPhone, you didn't NEED a luxury car, you didn't NEED to get that 60 inch tv but you CHOSE to anyway, where were your thoughts of the starving kids then? Exactly, so quit the hypocritical bs.
A man literally burning cash like that sh*t grows on trees doesn't bother you? I work hard for my cash and when i see someone burning that sh*t like its easy to make, that pisses me off WAYYYYY more than someone making a purchase and getting something back in return for their money regardless of any aesthetic value that comes with what was bought.

People on boxden really need to focus their scope and understand the true value of money. smh.
 6 years ago '05        #86
KleinBaller 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,264 | Props total: 2 2
This happens weeks ago and the cops already said he didn't commit a crime. Close thread.
 07-24-2011, 05:56 PM         #87
yeahson  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niggnorance at its best.
 6 years ago '05        #88
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
In some states in America it's not a crime to have s3x with a corpse yet you can do 6 months for burning money.
 6 years ago '05        #89
Dun Language 3970 heat pts3970
space
space
$75,843 | Props total: 30032 30032
A fool and his money are soon to part
 6 years ago '05        #90
Wally Vegas 20 heat pts20
space
space
$1,505 | Props total: 96 96
I'm a Floyd fan, but let me explain to you youngins why burning money is different than wasting money.

Let's say you go and splurge on something, an expensive car, 60" TV, high end computer etc. Even if you don't need this item you have still engaged in a business transaction with another business/party.

The revenue that is generated from that transaction can be used to contribute to a variety of things for the other business/party. A sales person salary, operations cost, future inventory, and maybe just keeping the business afloat. Also many businesses donate to charities. Mainly to escape paying more taxes, but they still help less fortunate parties.

So even though YOU may have wasted the money on something you didn't particularly need ANOTHER party or parties benefits from it.

Now let's take somebody who burns money.

Once you burn money it benefits NOBODY. The owner doesn't receive a product or service, there is no second party involved to receive a business transaction, and a possible third party (charity) is not a.ssisted.

Do you realize if more people burned money, how many businesses, charities, and our society as a whole would be affected?

Yes it's another man's money, and he can do what he wants, but actions like this are beyond stupid.
 6 years ago '07        #91
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 trb_5 said:
basically from what i got in that video...these celebs just stand on a stage and stare at the crowd and get off on n*ggas cheering them on the whole night as they bob their heads to trap music and boost their egos...than do stupid sh*t to prove they got money

all these ppl are in their 30's and 40's too god damn....thats hilarious
pretty much the club scene is dead...I remember when artist used to host they own parties and the dj's would shut da fu*k up and play music
 6 years ago '04        #92
Fameus 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,591 | Props total: 4042 4042
Has anybody ever seen the movie Dead Presidents before ? Each day the govt. destroys 5 tons of money 5 TONS a 1 dollar bill has a life expectancy of about a year and a half . With all that said Floyd can be such a moron and this is just another one of mistakes . Floyd is famous for 1 step forward 2 steps back . He'll pay for kids to go the olympics and then beat up a guard . He keeps a bunch of old boxers alive and then burns his money . He will feed the homeless and then beat up his babys mother . Guess which of these the media will focus on . About 3 24/7's ago he said he wouldnt make it rain anymore that didnt last to long . And whoever thinks there gonna throw him in the klink for this is insane it may be a felony but every felony doesnt mean you get 30 years they would basically fine him 100 dollars which is what he probably burned .
 6 years ago '07        #93
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 vegasman said:
I'm a Floyd fan, but let me explain to you youngins why burning money is different than wasting money.

Let's say you go and splurge on something, an expensive car, 60" TV, high end computer etc. Even if you don't need this item you have still engaged in a business transaction with another business/party.

The revenue that is generated from that transaction can be used to contribute to a variety of things for the other business/party. A sales person salary, operations cost, future inventory, and maybe just keeping the business afloat. Also many businesses donate to charities. Mainly to escape paying more taxes, but they still help less fortunate parties.

So even though YOU may have wasted the money on something you didn't particularly need ANOTHER party or parties benefits from it.

Now let's take somebody who burns money.

Once you burn money it benefits NOBODY. The owner doesn't receive a product or service, there is no second party involved to receive a business transaction, and a possible third party (charity) is not a.ssisted.

Do you realize if more people burned money, how many businesses, charities, and our society as a whole would be affected?

Yes it's another man's money, and he can do what he wants, but actions like this are beyond stupid.
and for those who say "fu*k it we print money everyday" the more money we print, the more it causes inflation. thats whats pissing me off the most. the value of a dollar ain't the same because of stupid sh*t like this.
 6 years ago '07        #94
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 S0ap said:
and for those who say "fu*k it we print money everyday" the more money we print, the more it causes inflation. thats whats pissing me off the most. the value of a dollar ain't the same because of stupid sh*t like this.
come on now, really?
 6 years ago '05        #95
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
coonery? u dudes need to get out the house...who cares what he does with his money...get over it.
 07-24-2011, 07:47 PM         #96
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont care what floyd do in his personal life along as he perform well in the ring...i disagree with alotta sh*t he do but its none of my business...hes not my family so i dont care

Last edited by DrX; 07-24-2011 at 08:31 PM..
 07-24-2011, 07:48 PM         #97
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is old btw
 07-24-2011, 07:51 PM         #98
Illstreet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't give two sh*ts about the felony...

It's just pure disrespect to all the people who are starving in this country right now.

He can do whatever he wants with his money... And I can consider him a completely out of touch idiot for it.

It is what it is... This country is doomed either way.
 6 years ago '04        #99
ScaledAt10 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,650 | Props total: 1069 1069
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Only a hater would have a problem with someone burning their OWN money.

Hell, people burn cash everyday. Just b/c they don't literally set fire to it doesn't mean it isn't true.
I have never done this on Boxden; but you sir are an idiot!

6 years ago '10        #100
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 7505 7505
Weeks old... and TMZ already said authorities dont give a damn.

Officials Won't KO Mayweather for Burning $100 Bill

7/12/2011

dudes trying get hits on there garbage sites with old news.

Last edited by jmheight1; 07-24-2011 at 08:04 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
5 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
68 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy