Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
61 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
120 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #61
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Mista Mizatti said:
if thats your only retort I think I've done my job
yeah thought so

Your statement is trying to say "your all rich too, why don't you give money to the homeless instead of hating on a guy just as rich as you"

what you said is only valid if we all actually ride around in luxury cars that we OWN and have 60in TVs all over the house that we OWN

which 9 out of 10 people don't

and even if they did they're not going to go around burning money in public like an as*hole to brag about how rich they are
 6 years ago '05        #62
trb_5 
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 751 751
you dont have to take sides...but you can recognize at least that what he did was kinda stupid....even if it his money....but theres no point in going beyond that
 6 years ago '07        #63
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
dudes comment got yall heated
 6 years ago '09        #64
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
im not changing the subject, im saying im not in he business of telling people how to spend their money. and if he wanted to give some of his money to Africa he would have (i dont know if he has or not, come to think of it...do you?), instead of worrying about what he's doing what he's money, worry about what you are doing with your millions and how much you can help those kids in Africa because ultimately what we eat dont make him sh*t

this can't be life

6 years ago '05        #65
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Pistol Peter said:
dudes comment got yall heated
no it didnt because we are civilized enough to have a debate/argument without getting "heated"... well atleast SOME of us are....
 6 years ago '05        #66
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 CutKidd21 said:

this can't be life

it clearly is
 6 years ago '08        #67
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,734 | Props total: 11628 11628
 trb_5 said:
you dont have to take sides...but you can recognize at least that what he did was kinda stupid....even if it his money....but theres no point in going beyond that
Its Mayweather therefor it will get taken to the extreme

People really reaching bringing up poor families from other countries
 6 years ago '07        #68
space
space
 ThiZZ said:
no it didnt because we are civilized enough to have a debate/argument without getting "heated"... well atleast SOME of us are....
nahhh..seems to me that thou art furious
 6 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 Main Event said:
Its Mayweather therefor it will get taken to the extreme

People really reaching bringing up poor families from other countries
word..because those poor families in libera seen this and they got so angry
 6 years ago '04        #70
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
 ThiZZ said:
thats a pretty general attack that prolly only is true to about 15% of posters on boxden. I could easily say that 80 to 85% of boxden members are under 28 years of age and probably only financially stable enough to enjoy maybe 1 of the 3 luxuries you mentioned...
Those were just examples. The point is everyone here has spent money on sh*t they didnt really need that could have helped, in SOMEWAY shape or form, the same people that yall are getting on Mayweather for not helping. No everyone here does not own a Lexus, or even a 50 inch screen but you can't tell me they haven't wasted money on something that was not a necessity. Those pair of Jordans, that phone, that game system, that iPod, etc. None of this stuff is needed yet people waste money on those type of things everyday. Not once did they think about these starving people that are all of a sudden an issue in this thread.

And ANYONE that tells me they've never wasted money that could go someone useful is full of sh*t....
 6 years ago '09        #71
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
it clearly is
True sh*t.

If you can defend someone burning money in a club that's really all that needs to be said about ya
 6 years ago '05        #72
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 CutKidd21 said:
True sh*t.

If you can defend someone burning money in a club that's really all that needs to be said about ya
 StateProperty88 said:

however i will say sh*t like this is coonery at its finest and im a big floyd fan, but what he eat dont make me sh*t so this is a non-factor to me

second page
 6 years ago '09        #73
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Mista Mizatti said:
Those were just examples. The point is everyone here has spent money on sh*t they didnt really need that could have helped, in SOMEWAY shape or form, the same people that yall are getting on Mayweather for not helping. No everyone here does not own a Lexus, or even a 50 inch screen but you can't tell me they haven't wasted money on something that was not a necessity. Those pair of Jordans, that phone, that game system, that iPod, etc. None of this stuff is needed yet people waste money on those type of things everyday. Not once did they think about these starving people that are all of a sudden an issue in this thread.

And ANYONE that tells me they've never wasted money that could go someone useful is full of sh*t....
Not everyone is some hypebeast d!ckhead like you

some of us are fiscally responsible

and you trying to equate some regular idiot with an ipod and a fu*king phone to a millionaire burning money in a club is so stupid
 6 years ago '09        #74
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
second page
oh ok my fault I apologize, didn't see that
 6 years ago '09        #75
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,855 | Props total: 9109 9109

[pic - click to view]

One day Im gonna have so much I will have to do this :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '04        #76
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
 6 years ago '04        #77
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 Armen87 said:
funny how I don't have a job yet I'm the one that's responsible that's feeding a couple families in a village in Armenia. fu*k out of here with your bullsh*t.
Yet you have time to be on boxden....

The time you spent to come up with that half witted a.ss comment that you thought was so clever couldve been spent helping at a shelter, or doing something else constructive so try again.

Your statement is trying to say "your all rich too, why don't you give money to the homeless instead of hating on a guy just as rich as you"

what you said is only valid if we all actually ride around in luxury cars that we OWN and have 60in TVs all over the house that we OWN

which 9 out of 10 people don't

and even if they did they're not going to go around burning money in public like an as*hole to brag about how rich they are
My statement is saying, don't spend another mans money when you aren't doing everything you can with yours, that simple. Didn't say you could make the same impact as him but every little helps right? As far as the actual money burning, yeah I think its dumb, never said I agreed with it but I don't care what Mayweather does with his cash its HIS. Plus how can anyone here be high and mighty enough to say 'He could have spent that elsewhere' when we've all had money/time that could have been spent on a greater good that we didnt.

Fact is if you're logged into boxden right now you aren't doing your all because you could been spending that same time helping others so don't tell anyone else how to volunteer their time/money. END.OF.ARGUMENT.
 6 years ago '05        #78
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 Mista Mizatti said:

the difference in "wasting" money on goods is that it gets put back into the economy and someone is benefiting from it. If you go to to the local store and buy $100 bux worth of goods, the person that owns that store is beneficiary of your "wasted" money. But if you just burn that sh*t no one benefits and it literally is a waste.... Not to mention that it gives the spender satisfaction and happiness, which can go a long way.

I can bet money that almost everyone that posts on boxden at one point has helped someone in need of finance. Whether it be giving your change to the local homeless guy on the corner or helping your friend pay some bills or whatever it may be.
 6 years ago '04        #79
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Not everyone is some hypebeast d!ckhead like you

some of us are fiscally responsible

and you trying to equate some regular idiot with an ipod and a fu*king phone to a millionaire burning money in a club is so stupid
I tried but youre obviously just too damn young or stupid, probably both. I'm out
 6 years ago '04        #80
2 FN LoW 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$3,341 | Props total: 0 0
The saddest part about all this is, Floyd Mayweather, who is reported to have made $60million last year, is burning a lousy $100. Way to go, Mr. Big Shot.

Now, I've seen how Floyd can p!ss away money on a shopping spree, spending $100,000 at the blink of an eye on some dumb sh*t, which is impressive to say the least. But burning $100? Come on now. If you got the type of money Floyd has and you're gonna go out on some dumb sh*t like that, at least burn the whole stack.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
106 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
144 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy